• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I just do the 5 for the daily reward.

But then I don't care about PvP at all, outside of its skystone rewards.

Should I be doing more matches? I already dislike redoing the npc matches over and over. They feel like a chore.

More matches = more conquest points to buy gear charms. That and the arena gear are about the only reason but you can accomplish that with dispatch missions. Your dispatch should alternate between conquest points and ancient coins (for accessory charms) or be purely ancient coins once you've got the arena gear. Then you can sell some of your bad epic/heroic gear drops instead of using it as fodder as that'll become a decent source of gold income.

The only other thing I'll say, is when you are ready, make the one time push to get to Master or Challenger. The difference in monthly skystone rewards in Challenger vs Silver is ~1600 skystones. You have Dizzy so building her for high speed, around 190-200 (which you should be doing for PvE anyway), and targeting tanky teams will get you to Master easily but you will have to do 10+ matches a day to jump leagues. But wait until she is geared up so it's an easy road instead of grinding out wins in a mode you don't like.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
Dizzy literally broke abyss (among other things). I know people who couldn't even pass 80 and now they finished 90 with her at level 50 and shit gear.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Dizzy literally broke abyss (among other things). I know people who couldn't even pass 80 and now they finished 90 with her at level 50 and shit gear.

To be fair it was broke with Diene and Tama too she just joined the list of OP limited units. Most those teams have a Diene or Tama in them too.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
How many runs in arena do y'all do each day? And when does season 2 end?

I do 5 opponents at the beginning of my day and the 5 NPC opponents at the end; hell i'll admit I refresh til I run into scrub teams...

usualy nets me about like 80(?) a day so roughly 600 a week if I go three for three in guild wars. already have to pieces of the season gear and half-way to my third.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hate to be that guy who whines about good fortune, but I've now pulled the off banner 5-star on mystic pulls 4 times. I mean, come on.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be glad to see the end of this GG collab. All my stamina has been going into grinding it so it feels like I've made no progress on gear or runes. Really hurting on the gear front, especially accessories. Every unit using more or less the same gear sets with the same gear affixes doesnt help.

I hate to be that guy who whines about good fortune, but I've now pulled the off banner 5-star on mystic pulls 4 times. I mean, come on.

That is some rough great luck. Have to imagine you feel like you're being trolled at this point. The difference between the featured and off banner unit in this case likely makes it feel even worse.

Oct 25, 2017

I can do you one better, by pulling the 5-star moonlight hero twice, when earnestly rolling for the 4-star moonlight hero.

giphy.gif

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Beat Abyss 89, took a few tries to figure out the mechanics, my Angelica isn't the best healer without her S3. Whenever the damage crystal became active I just burnt it down with Arky and then spammed Lidica on Rin and basically locked her down. I had to give her turns now and then to let Angelica heal from the Ara/stone damage but it wasn't much since Dizzy kept her slowed and weak. I think she only got her special off twice.

Through abyss 89 without using Kiris once. Lidica and Dizzy MVPs. My Lidica isn't even that fast, only 188 speed.

90 looks daunting...

He's harder but I never had a problem with him. Of course, the rewards are rarely worth it ;/

Yeah, was easy. I'll try the second boss later this week when I get another token. Wouldn't mind getting the raid weapon from the shop.

All I have left for PvE content is Abyss 90, Az 11, G11 (will do once I get Sol), and the second Hell Raid Boss.

Last edited:

Hakunon

Oct 11, 2018
I decided to go for Dizzy after reading how OP she is for some content, got her in about 50 pulls. Unfortunately, no gear for her since I'm putting all stamina into grinding for the event (back to tokens, I want to 6* Sol ASAP).

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
barrel through abyss 86, 87, 88 using dizzy/tama/angelica/luna all in 1 try.

I'm so glad i got her from scrap BM

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
barrel through abyss 86, 87, 88 using dizzy/tama/angelica/luna all in 1 try.

I'm so glad i got her from scrap BM

Wow, 86 was such a pain for me even with Dizzy. I just kept getting unlucky with dual attacks and the timing of the mushrooms, must have taken me 2-3 hours. Tama probably helps a lot there.

Looks like the Tournament is going to be boring again with only Sol being level 60. So much for a challenge.

Nice that the tournament currency is the same but I wish they had told us sooner. A lot of people held of on farming it since they weren't sure if it would be re-used. I would have done some of my daily stamina on Baiken's side story to get currency ready instead of farming catalysts in advernture. I'll probably farm her side story once I finish Week 4 since I have Torn Sleeve but not Dizzy's artifact.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A fairly quiet update, the guild buff change is nice. Glad the collab is almost over, the heroes were nice but so grindy and I want more SC changes.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Thankfully it's still using the same tokens as the normal tournament, i was grinded those tokens out after I finished the hairbrush tokens.
I was fairly certain it would be but its nice to have confirmation

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Gacha God was on my side today :o

Daily Free Pull
Awesome - dont have the gear for him but my first green heavy hitter.

Then i had enough for my second ML pull

F*ck yeah - she was my most wanted unit even on my old account a couple months back....but never managed to get her. So good, especially since i was lacking any good Knights.

PS. I should be able to get to my first Abyss Lifesteal set in like 2 days - cant wait for it, my Clarissa needs it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like after this collab is over I'll have exhausted the PvE content to where I'm satisfied enough to go into a log-in, do the dailies, and collect currency type of play. I can knock that loop out in 30 minutes or so. I've never really been interested in farming gear, the time commitment is not worth the reward. And I'm at a point where if I want to progress in PvP I need to start grinding for well rolled speed gear.

It's not a bad thing, I've had a total blast playing this game for the last 3 months, but with my core team all fully awakened and capable of all content (minus Abyss 90) there's not much "grinding" left for me to do besides make 6* box cheerleaders that I can't gear anyway. I don't even really want to commit the resources as the game is clearly set on power creeping out the old units. It'd be fun to use Haste and Iseria but to what end if my current team has already cleared the content and a unit like Sol completely makes Haste unnecessary for a G11 team.

What I'd like to see to draw me back in, which after the collab I assume will be a couple months out:
  • New continent and a batch of new characters
  • More Abyss floors (then maybe I'll attempt 90, but right now its not worth the frustration for an ML pull)
  • Guild style PvE content
  • Level 12 hunts with better drop rates
  • Finished Hell Raid
  • Finished Nixied's Sanctum
  • Side stories that reward gear
It's funny how Dizzy alone has put me in a "well I need to build a lot of niche units to clear these abyss floors, Hell raid, and hunts so I have plenty to do" to a "whelp what's next?"

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Lorina finally hit 60 and dizzy hit 50. I have no gear for Dizzy though, and I don't know where to get it.

Back to dog breeding to 6* the rest of the team.

Is there a way to reroll substats for gear? I keep hearing about it but I don't know the details.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like I can finally auto W11, with idol cheer on my tank Angelica, and Dizzy I turn W11 into a puppy thats basically doing nothing during its attack but calling Luna down the CR bar to execute him.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Now that ive cleared the Story on normal i wonder if still possible to get/farm the additional Sol copies....i obv. wont be able to get them all. But maybe 1-2 or if i spend all the remaining stamina on running the event stages - sadly i dont have any of the Gacha/boosted artifacts and can only at max clear 20 stam stages with the help of a somewhat strong friend.

Sol is supposed to be good and considering how long it takes to 6* a unit i probably should try to get the copies of him. Anyone here with a somewhat newer account, that managed to farm Sol here ? Possible in a week before the events end ?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Now that ive cleared the Story on normal i wonder if still possible to get/farm the additional Sol copies....i obv. wont be able to get them all. But maybe 1-2 or if i spend all the remaining stamina on running the event stages - sadly i dont have any of the Gacha/boosted artifacts and can only at max clear 20 stam stages with the help of a somewhat strong friend.

Sol is supposed to be good and considering how long it takes to 6* a unit i probably should try to get the copies of him. Anyone here with a somewhat newer account, that managed to farm Sol here ? Possible in a week before the events end ?

You can do it in the last week, roughly 83 runs per copy at 30 currency per run which is 1600 stamina. You'll need to use your natural stamina frequently so it can refill, the daily 40 stamina from friendship points shop, and probably daily 120 stamina from conquest points shop. You could easily do ~400-500 stamina a day without using leifs or skystones and get 1 or 2 copies. There will also probably be a rewards from the new event starting tomorrow. It is a lot though and a big time investment, but possible.

I believe he is a reputation reward for beating Hard Tournament along with being reward for winning that battle itself. So if you think you can take him down (tbd how strong Hard is) with your own units you could get a 2 for one there. Would be a gamble, I'd wait to see what the difficulty of it is, but I'd say if you can beat the NPC Arena teams that are level 60 you should be fine.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking Bellona? They're milking people dry. It's a tad unsettling now.

While I don't get too bent out of shape over this with the gacha (since I don't really buy that much in the game for pulls), I'm getting a bit concerned too because its happening so rapidly. Unfortunately they seem to only respond to criticism when it starts fully taking hold of the conversation surrounding the game, like if you go to reddit or youtube and you just see nothing but negativity. They attempt to ignore any other level of it for as long as they can otherwise.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I already have Bellona, I'm waiting to pull until Clarissa is in the 4* pool again instead... It's been a long wait this month.

Bellona is extremely amazing by the way if you're not aware, naturally fast and a reliable AoE DEF breaker with the Joker artifact baked in.
If you're sitting on Mystic Medals anyway, now is a good time.

I finally managed to beat Kiris on World difficulty, just as the server went down, lol.

EDIT: She can also give herself debuff immunity with her S2, so I can see why she's become more valuable in the current crazy debuffing meta.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I would have easily chased her if she was in a rate up banner with all my extra BMs but screw Mystic Summons. Even after using my 500 reward from Abyss I'm still yet to see a 5* out of there.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, do people realize they're following a pattern with the rotation? it's one random char and then following the original banners, so after Kise comes Bellona, and then Violet, etc.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You can do it in the last week, roughly 83 runs per copy at 30 currency per run which is 1600 stamina. You'll need to use your natural stamina frequently so it can refill, the daily 40 stamina from friendship points shop, and probably daily 120 stamina from conquest points shop. You could easily do ~400-500 stamina a day without using leifs or skystones and get 1 or 2 copies. There will also probably be a rewards from the new event starting tomorrow. It is a lot though and a big time investment, but possible.

I believe he is a reputation reward for beating Hard Tournament along with being reward for winning that battle itself. So if you think you can take him down (tbd how strong Hard is) with your own units you could get a 2 for one there. Would be a gamble, I'd wait to see what the difficulty of it is, but I'd say if you can beat the NPC Arena teams that are level 60 you should be fine.
Thanks.
Sounds like a lot of work - but its possible so ill give it a shot. Sol seems to be amazing for PvE content and he could take whatever spot Lorina would usually take in the squad. It will take ages until i get Lorina unlocked and her SC, so while this is alot of runs for the last week...its less work than unlocking/SC Lorina.

Cant look it up right now because of the maintenance, but i thought you recieve one Sol copy from clearing the Tournament on Normal ? Havent even looked up hard but i doubt i would be able to clear it......especially if one loss means you have to farm all that currency again lol.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks.
Sounds like a lot of work - but its possible so ill give it a shot. Sol seems to be amazing for PvE content and he could take whatever spot Lorina would usually take in the squad. It will take ages until i get Lorina unlocked and her SC, so while this is alot of runs for the last week...its less work than unlocking/SC Lorina.

Cant look it up right now because of the maintenance, but i thought you recieve one Sol copy from clearing the Tournament on Normal ? Havent even looked up hard but i doubt i would be able to clear it......especially if one loss means you have to farm all that currency again lol.

1 copy from Sol's Story Exchange
1 copy from Dizzy's Story Exchange
1 copy from Easy Tournament
1 copy from Hard Tournament (?)
1 copy from completing all of the stories (?)
1 copy from completing everything

I think that's the break down.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if the hard tourny will have any unlock requirements, I also wonder how hard it will it, the normal one was piss easy even at around 50k cp, im at like 85k now so here's hoping.

Also man they really should have CP in the arena, it's pretty hard to tell if I'm fighting someone who or someone who's big titty dragon chick will one shot baiken on the first turn through elemental disadvantage with no debuffs or buffs involved or one who'll get one shot by a violet counter attack. Also I'm trying to avoid any team with that annoy shield priest chick, I've rarely ever lost to them, but it's long and annoying.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
1 copy from Sol's Story Exchange
1 copy from Dizzy's Story Exchange
1 copy from Easy Tournament
1 copy from Hard Tournament (?)
1 copy from completing all of the stories (?)
1 copy from completing everything

I think that's the break down.
Thanks.
Looking at the list - all except clearing on tournament on hard should be possible.
Assuming i survive the grind....ill at least try to get 1-2 additional copies to speed up the way to his 6* version down the line.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017

You don't lose the currency if you lose a tournament fight, no worries. You can try again infinitely.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You don't lose the currency if you lose a tournament fight, no worries. You can try again infinitely.
Oh....this makes more sense. Read that you dont get the rewards and/or your currency back if you lose and assumed you would have to unlock it again....thinking about it - yeah that sounds crazy lol.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
WTF are those rewards for the hard tournament lmao. I'm amazed they didn't give a single piece of equipment in all the event.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
WTF are those rewards for the hard tournament lmao. I'm amazed they didn't give a single piece of equipment in all the event.

I think I said "seriously?" out loud too. I'm also positive that I-No was planned to be a playable character at one point, but they probably ran out of time.

Overall aspects of this collab were pretty subpar, but a lot of love and passion went into the creation of the playable characters, and if I had to pick where I'd want them to divert their energy to... they'd be it. My condolences to people who will have missed this event and the collabs that came with it.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Zeno is a complete pushover even on Hell. I guess that's not a terrible thing since I have to run him a million times, but it is disappointing in a way. I quite like the new heroes we got, but I won't shed a tear once the collab is over. Let's get on with better things, shall we.

Status
Not open for further replies.