• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks.
Looking at the list - all except clearing on tournament on hard should be possible.
Assuming i survive the grind....ill at least try to get 1-2 additional copies to speed up the way to his 6* version down the line.

I stand by my earlier statement. You get two Sol for beating the Hard tournament. There is a reputation specially for that and then one for beating him in the tourney. The reward for clearing everything is a gold stone.

My comment was more that it takes 1350 currency to get to the hard matchup final, if you can't beat it you don't get the 1350 back it took to get there and reuse that on normal. You get the 2000 entry back that you used to enter his battle if you lose.

So in theory you can get two Sol for 3350 currency instead of 5000 currency for the Week 1 and 3 rewards.

I'll beat it tonight and let you know for sure

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, that was weird, decided to use the last of my bookmarks to chase the artifact and ended up getting the last two missing characters in the normal 4 star line up, so now I have every normal 4 star character in the game so far. I guess that makes me less annoyed that I didn't get the card.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Whoa the tournament hard for Kayron and Sol took me by surprise I thought it would be a breeze lol.

Also I'm so happy with all the twisted fangs dropping from the final sidemission

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just started playing today and got to account level 10. Will I still have time to get Sol before the event is over? I luck sacced Dizzy and her artifact so happy about that.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got Sol from finishing the side story main quests. As a new player (less than a week old), is it worth grinding more copies of him or just should I just get the other event shop items like molagoras/bookmarks/etc.? Same question for the event artifact as well I suppose.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if I-No was originally planned as a playable character that they just didn't have time for so they scrapped her. She doesn't seem to do much in the story either.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Tournament was C.Dom, Sol, Ruele, and I think Hazel. If you have Dizzy that'll make them hit like a wet noodle and should be easy but they do have a lot of HP.

I think a good barometer of being able to do it is if you can beat Dark Corvus in Arena Hell.

Just 6* Sol and immediately beat G11 with Sol, Angelica, Baiken and Lidica. Far from an ideal team buy Sol puts in serious work even at Level 50 (I gave him Arena S2 gear and a crit accesory set so he hits pretty hard).

The gold transmit stones put me over the top for another pull and got Doris. So still at two (meh) 4* after 15 ML pulls now.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Some Datamining from this patch

Looks like Destina is up next as banner hero (maybe a buff?) i know she's the counter for Dizzy and ml ara and the like, but as a 5 star SW, compared to Tama cmon
Buff her you cowards

Looks like Idol's cheer will also be in the next shop, so that's gonna be a nghtmare to get powder for.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Some Datamining from this patch

Looks like Destina is up next as banner hero (maybe a buff?) i know she's the counter for Dizzy and ml ara and the like, but as a 5 star SW, compared to Tama cmon
Buff her you cowards

Looks like Idol's cheer will also be in the next shop, so that's gonna be a nghtmare to get powder for.

This is actually good news for me, I'm not in dire need of Destina since I have achates and Angelica. So I can skip and save up my stones and bookmarks

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I just started playing today and got to account level 10. Will I still have time to get Sol before the event is over? I luck sacced Dizzy and her artifact so happy about that.

Yeah, complete all the event story missions. You might need some high level friend supports to help out. I'm currently full but I'm sure some others here or in discord have openings.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Where's the 6th SOL from?

There's the one from each of the two currencies, 2 from the tourney and one for finishing the story quest, I don't see the 6th.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Where's the 6th SOL from?

There's the one from each of the two currencies, 2 from the tourney and one for finishing the story quest, I don't see the 6th.

When you beat Tournament Hard you will probably get the last two since one is for tournament fight reward while the other is a reputation award.

1. Story
  2. Disc Currency
  3. Ribbon Currency
  4. Tournament Normal - Beat Sol
  5. Tournament Hard - Beat Sol
  6. Reputation (tournament hard)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just learned of the Facebook campaign bookmarks, and had planned on trying to re-roll for Dizzy. Apparently they're not handing them out anymore, nor are they the pre-registration bookmarks. But hey, they're still giving new accounts Mercedes. Yay! /s

This game really doesn't want me to play it, I've spent around 50 pulls on Dizzy's banner on my main and got nothing, and I doubt I'll be able to pull much more before it leaves. Maybe I'll just give up and move on. They really don't keep the bookmark rewards around for long, it's kind of ridiculous.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Charlotte and Krau this week, and just now ML Ara, my first 5* ML. Been a good couple days for me on E7.

Oct 25, 2017
hmmm...I really hope there is at least a SC...I've got no interest in Destina, since I've recently started building Rin for an earth healer, and I have Angelica and Achates as well.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm not getting the last 2 Sols. I dont have any level 60 characters of my own and can barely manage to down one of them, and the only reason for that is because I got really lucky for a bit with Dizzy's S1 stunlocking the team.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guess I'm not getting the last 2 Sols. I dont have any level 60 characters of my own and can barely manage to down one of them, and the only reason for that is because I got really lucky for a bit with Dizzy's S1 stunlocking the team.

What's your teams cp?

Tbh I'll probably drop the game if I can't manage it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

What artifact do you have on Dizzy? Do you have Sira Ren? The extra debuffs might help. Let us know what units you have, we'll help you out. May be as simple as stacking the right buffs/debuffs.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Here's the final team for Sol, if anyone is interested and want to consider whether they can take him:
VLZpJwz.png

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Aaaand...done with the banner. Did 10 more pulls and got my first Aurius (YES), finally Necro and Undine for Dizzy and a Dizzy dupe - like 10pulls or so before i would have gotten the guaranteed pull.

So yeah - alot of pull overall but it resulted in me getting alot of key units like Angelica, Achates, Cidd and so - so quite happy with the outcome. Gonna have to lay low for a while now in terms of pulls heh.

Played a bit with Sold and he seems to be REALLY good. Didnt expect that.
Not like he is max leveled or has any good gear but you can feel that there is alot of potential - especially for newer accounts its unlikely that you are gonna bench him.

PS. My plan was to save up all fodders until i was able to 6* Clarissa since she is my main farming unit - seeing Angelica and ML Rose stuck at lvl 40/4* just didnt seem right so i upgraded them. Which means it will take even longer until my first 6*....well.
Here's the final team for Sol, if anyone is interested and want to consider whether they can take him:
VLZpJwz.png

Thanks for killing any (little) hope i had of beating that fight xD

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Now that I have all the normal 4-star characters, is there anyone who I should invest in outside of Acahtes and Angelica? I'm working on Rin now.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
The more i think about it....dont know if ill go ahead with Clarissa as my first 6* - i already have a Dizzy dupe and she would probably make a solid farmer as well.

Edit:
Actually...nah Clarissa still seems like the better choice lol.
Now that I have all the normal 4-star characters, is there anyone who I should invest in outside of Acahtes and Angelica? I'm working on Rin now.
There is no general answer here - it depends on what you need and what you are lacking right now. Also what is "investing" for you ? 6*ing a unit or just get it to a point so the unit is somewhat useful ?

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
What's your teams cp?

Tbh I'll probably drop the game if I can't manage it.
I'm at 98k with my best units.

What artifact do you have on Dizzy? Do you have Sira Ren? The extra debuffs might help. Let us know what units you have, we'll help you out. May be as simple as stacking the right buffs/debuffs.
Ive been using Necro and Undine on Dizzy, but I just happened to get a Sira ren this morning so I'll give that a shot.

My best units are all the GG ones, but Baiken barely contributes to the fight since Sol likes to bully her. I also have a Haste, Ravi, Angelica and Kise, but only my Angelica and Haste are level 50.

I also don't know who I should be targeting first.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at 98k with my best units.

Ive been using Necro and Undine on Dizzy, but I just happened to get a Sira ren this morning so I'll give that a shot.

My best units are all the GG ones, but Baiken barely contributes to the fight since Sol likes to bully her. I also have a Haste, Ravi, Angelica and Kise, but only my Angelica and Haste are level 50.

I also don't know who I should be targeting first.

Does Baiken survive the computers initial turn? You could heal back up with Angelica and also use Haste's S2 to apply vampirism to Ruele before Baiken attacks. I think you have to get Dizzy up to fastest speed you can at all costs to other stats.

Try this (Baiken, Haste, Angelica, Dizzy):

Give Dizzy Sira-Ren and her initial S3 might also silence or stun someone (you could literally just keep restarting until this happens, especially looking to Stun Sol so Baiken can live to do damage). I think you have to get Dizzy to enough speed to act first for you to beat this. Have Baiken S2 into S3 on Ruele, Haste (give R&L artifact if possible or Dust Devil/Sword of Judgement) S2 into Ruele to apply vampirism and unhealable, Dizzy S2 to extend and have Angelica heal/tank. Then keep attacking Ruele which should heal you because of the vampirism. Keep spamming that Haste S2 as much as possible to help sustain your team. At low DPS you may need to repeat against Hazel. Them healing is going to be your enemy.

I was overpowered but I took out Ruele > C.Dom > Hazel > Sol. I bet if you run Dizzy with Sira Ren you'll RNG luck your way into a win with stuns/silences/and sleeps.

You could also try Baiken S2 to S1 on Ruele and then Haste's S2 will heal for more and do more damage since bleed is already applied, then have Dizzy extend with S2 and Baiken Detonate the extended bleeds. If Haste lands more bleeds the detonate from Baiken will be even better.

Another potential opening is Dizzy S2 to knock them back and then Baiken S2 to S3 to CR boost Dizzy back into action for her S3. Less efficient but if it gets you enough DPS on one target before the enemy moves to knock them out may be worth it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I stand by my earlier statement. You get two Sol for beating the Hard tournament. There is a reputation specially for that and then one for beating him in the tourney. The reward for clearing everything is a gold stone.

My comment was more that it takes 1350 currency to get to the hard matchup final, if you can't beat it you don't get the 1350 back it took to get there and reuse that on normal. You get the 2000 entry back that you used to enter his battle if you lose.

So in theory you can get two Sol for 3350 currency instead of 5000 currency for the Week 1 and 3 rewards.

I'll beat it tonight and let you know for sure

Thanks - ill go for 3 additional Sol copies then.

I cant check it up now but how many Token do you need for the final battle on (normal) ? I can see the semi final right now and it already costs 1000....hope they dont go too crazy for the last step. I own Necro/Undine now but still only get like 37 or so Token per 20 stamina run.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks - ill go for 3 additional Sol copies then.

I cant check it up now but how many Token do you need for the final battle on (normal) ? I can see the semi final right now and it already costs 1000....hope they dont go too crazy for the last step. I own Necro/Undine now but still only get like 37 or so Token per 20 stamina run.

2000 for the final in normal. Same in hard.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just beat the hard tournament.

yeah, that ruele will be hard for new players, Needed my S3 Luna + S2 and S3 baiken to kill her. both of them have like 4k atk each

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to attempt to the final match but maybe I'll leave it now based on what you guys are saying. Will most likely be beyond what I can do. Sucks that I lose out on the last two Sol copies though.
Wonder if I-No was originally planned as a playable character that they just didn't have time for so they scrapped her. She doesn't seem to do much in the story either.
Yeah I was wondering that at the end. It felt like she was supposed to have a role but ended up not getting one. I'm sad as I-No and Dizzy were the reasons I started this game.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
The more i think about it....dont know if ill go ahead with Clarissa as my first 6* - i already have a Dizzy dupe and she would probably make a solid farmer as well.

Edit:
Actually...nah Clarissa still seems like the better choice lol.

There is no general answer here - it depends on what you need and what you are lacking right now. Also what is "investing" for you ? 6*ing a unit or just get it to a point so the unit is somewhat useful ?

It was a more general question, I was more seeing if there were any character kind of like F.Kluri where its a no brainer to invest in them, and in my case I'd say just start leveling them and 6-star them.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Can anybody explain why I cant use my dupe Angelica and tera-phantasma at the same time to promote my Angelica to a six star.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea how the discord/reddit tier list only has Dizzy as a 9.0 in PvE. Worse than Blaze Dingo and Achates...don't think so.

Was taking a look since I pulled yet another 3 star ML unit (Gloomyrain) after getting some bookmarks from the raid. At least I have all the Banshee sisters now.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't put a huge amount of trust in the discord tier list, especially when it comes to the more granular distinctions between units.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I know I use Epic7x regularly, way more informative, but I like to browse the other lists too.

Was more just commenting at how bad of a rating that is.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Is one locked or in a party?
I think I figured out why my dupe is still a 4 star and not considered a promotional material she is only being seen as a enhance material for memory imprint only.

If this is the case I fucked up promoting Roozid I used regular dogs to promo him so now i cant use my dupes to promo him to a five star unless I promo all of them.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I think I figured out why my dupe is still a 4 star and not considered a promotional material she is only being seen as a enhance material for memory imprint only.

If this is the case I fucked up promoting Roozid I used regular dogs to promo him so now i cant use my dupes to promo him to a five star unless I promo all of them.

You could have used your Roozid dupes to promote him to 4*s, but would have needed other 4*s to promo him to 5*s anyway. It's not a gigantic loss, so don't sweat it. You can still use your 3* Roozids to memory imprint your 4* Roozid even now. You didn't level all of them to level 30, right?

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
You could have used your Roozid dupes to promote him to 4*s, but would have needed other 4*s to promo him to 5*s anyway. It's not a gigantic loss, so don't sweat it. You can still use your 3* Roozids to memory imprint your 4* Roozid even now. You didn't level all of them to level 30, right?
No my dupe Roozids are still low level, right now he is a long term goal for when I start getting into the pvp, So I don't mind just using them for high command missions.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest

Yeah, this is pretty much exactly why. You could still use the 4* angie as a wolf but you need to bring her to 5*, which means you save a 4* wolf. It also means you can level Angie and another at the time.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently they nerfed Baiken's S2? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes but the text in game has removed the 1 bleed will ignore effect resistance part.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Apparently they nerfed Baiken's S2? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes but the text in game has removed the 1 bleed will ignore effect resistance part.
Hmm, wasn't that an accident originally any way?

Any reason to hold on to moonlight summons, has there ever been an event around that summon?
Not that I know of. Summons events are always banners that use regular bookmarks with rate up for specific units.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017

Have another voice telling you to build Cidd. He's *chef's kiss*.
Quick, has a speed imprint (4* imprints matter, since you'll eventually get them), can DEF break, speed buffs himself even further... Once you put Dust Devil or RnL on him, he's pure shenaningans.
Oh, and his S3 ignores elemental disadvantage

Just beat the hard tournament.

yeah, that ruele will be hard for new players, Needed my S3 Luna + S2 and S3 baiken to kill her. both of them have like 4k atk each

4k ATK though, wowzers.
That Ruele probably has 0% effect resistance by the way. I managed to very consistently stun, silence, slow and provoke her with a team I never built for effectiveness.
So that was one part of the fight done, for the rest I had to actually focus on getting Hazel down first, since Sol with ATK buff from her was a bit too much to handle for me.

It was close though. I think Dizzy really helps here. Had to kill Ruele with Krau's S3 eventually because my DPS died, but with how susceptible she seemed to debuffs and how slow she is, you should be able to ignore her for most of the fight.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have another voice telling you to build Cidd. He's *chef's kiss*.
Quick, has a speed imprint (4* imprints matter, since you'll eventually get them), can DEF break, speed buffs himself even further... Once you put Dust Devil or RnL on him, he's pure shenaningans.
Oh, and his S3 ignores elemental disadvantage

4k ATK though, wowzers.
That Ruele probably has 0% effect resistance by the way. I managed to very consistently stun, silence, slow and provoke her with a team I never built for effectiveness.
So that was one part of the fight done, for the rest I had to actually focus on getting Hazel down first, since Sol with ATK buff from her was a bit too much to handle for me.

It was close though. I think Dizzy really helps here. Had to kill Ruele with Krau's S3 eventually because my DPS died, but with how susceptible she seemed to debuffs and how slow she is, you should be able to ignore her for most of the fight.

4rs2mq.jpg

yeah, got lucky on the right parts of arena set.
not so lucky on the left parts though, all resistance and effectiveness

So, cidd is good? i ignore him since he's hard to build, need high attack and 100% crit

Status
Not open for further replies.