• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Bah, so it's *yet another* layer of RNG to deal with. This game's RNG layering is ridiculous.

So I guess this means my level 50 set just happened to grow a lot more optimally than the level 70 set.

But also keep in mind that the main stat will always be better on a higher tier set and it is not random. So for the right side it makes a big difference, i.e. an attack% boot will cap at 50% main stat for 70 tier gear and cap at 65% for 85 tier gear. 15% more attack can pack a wallop and make up for poor sub-stat rolls. If you upgrade from 70 to 85 on all right side gear and are going for, say all attack%, you could see a 45% increase in attack. On the left side, since main stats are flat it is less important. I try to stick to 85 gear on the right side when I can, unless I'm specifically building for speed and don't care as much about the main-stat. On the left side I have tons of gear that is still like tier 67 just because the sub-stats rolled so well.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
But also keep in mind that the main stat will always be better on a higher tier set and it is not random. So for the right side it makes a big difference, i.e. an attack% boot will cap at 50% main stat for 70 tier gear and cap at 65% for 85 tier gear. 15% more attack can pack a wallop and make up for poor sub-stat rolls. If you upgrade from 70 to 85 on all right side gear and are going for, say all attack%, you could see a 45% increase in attack. On the left side, since main stats are flat it is less important. I try to stick to 85 gear on the right side when I can, unless I'm specifically building for speed and don't care as much about the main-stat. On the left side I have tons of gear that is still like tier 67 just because the sub-stats rolled so well.
Good to know. So it's still worthwhile to go for higher tier gear, but good rolls can make lower tier gear viable.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Who is everyone hoping their five star ticket will be?
I need Charles >_<
Just no dupe would be fine me,
but more specifically....Iseria, Ken, Kise, Destina, Krau or Tamarinne would be very helpful for me i think.

Edit:

Didnt even know Charles was introduced - looking at his skills. Yeah i wouldnt mind getting him neither.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like a Ken since I whiffed hard on his banner last go around. Other than that any of the powerful 5* greens like Vildred, Yufine, Bellona, Charles, or Violet would be cool.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Bellona, Lidica, Vildred, Ken and Iseria are my top 5 wanted units in that order. Snormy and I did the math, and so I have a 73.3% chance to get a new unit.
Divide your number of natural, non-limited, non-event, non-ML 5*s by 30, deduct the result from 1 and you'll know too.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think my most wanted from the 5* ticket would have to be either Charles, Lidica, or Krau. After that I'd still be really happy with Ken, Vildred, or Aramintha. Probably in that order too.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Bellona at the top of that list.

Then Charles, Violet, Ken, Krau or Lidica. Even Iseria. I mainly need more bruisers though.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Who is everyone hoping their five star ticket will be?
I need Charles >_<

A week ago I would have said Bellona.

However now that I have Luluca IDK. I also recently pulled Vildred and Sigret who I forgot even exists.

A DPS knight would be cool. Charlotte would probably be who I want most.

I also recently got an Elbris Sword.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I want any decent grass-type Pokémon because the only ones I have are literally just Kiris and Silk.

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
I don't really feel I "need" anyone in particular. So as long as I don't get a dupe I'll be happy. Top of my list would probably be Iseria. I would also like Violet, Charles, or Kayron.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I'd be happy with getting Bellona, Charles or Tywin. I'd have added Tama to the list, but I got her in the daily free roll a few days ago. Lucky me.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
My free 5 star being Tama, Bellona or Vildred would be amazing.

Would be really happy with Yufine, Kise & Tywin

But honestly as long as it's someone new I'll be happy to have a new toy to eventually play around with.... 27 five star heroes... and I have 14 of them so nearly 50/50 on that.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Got Ravi, whom I guess I can be used as a fire dog walker for grass content instead of Clarissa, as well a third fire DPS. Also got Achates from the daily summon, which is nice.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
And I got Charles. What's with this luck, did Smilegate pity me? Almost make me want to throw bookmarks at Luluca even if I have no use for her.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Literally talking shit about him in E7 Era discord a short while ago so of course I get him for my freebie.
I'm not even mad.
Violet
violet-full.png

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Does "regular" Baal & Sezan have any purpose or benefit in the late game?

I'm debating whether to use his dupe as fodder, or finally commit to building him for kicks and giggles.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
My free 5* was a new unit with Tywin (Global)
First reaction was lackluster because i remembered him not being that highly regarded while rerolling during e7s launch.

Just looked him up though and he is pretty amazing. My only other tank before that was Shadow Rose.
He should be helpful on Wyvern down the line.

Wouldnt mind pulling him as well on the EU server.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Does "regular" Baal & Sezan have any purpose or benefit in the late game?

I'm debating whether to use his dupe as fodder, or finally commit to building him for kicks and giggles.

I think he is still a very strong fire mage, I recently considered him vs Ten vs Aram for my fire mage aoe and went with Ten for def break S3 and CR S2. Baal does seem quite strong if he can land his debuffs. You can also use his imprints future Sage Baal if you're lucky enough to draw him.

Ken.

At least it wasn't Kise.
I'd love a Kise. Ken is great. Grats!

Last edited:

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
I got Iseria. Not Charles but I'll take her. She seems pretty good, at least it wasn't a dupe

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
I guess I missed a day too, only getting my freebie tomorrow.

On the other hand, I made it to six gold transmit stones, which is usually Doris time.

hagiAIk.png

The curse is broken!

Now please give me Bellona, ticket.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Angelic Monty should be a pretty good alternative for Angelica right now. Unless you want her for the waifu factor. Which is totally understandable since she's a top tier waifu.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I must have missed a day somehow. Disappointment tomorrow I guess.
Haha me too! I think I missed last Saturday while at the lake house.
Iirc correctly this daily login wasn't introduced at a reset, but like half way through the day (it was at some point between midnight and 7am for me as I'm in Europe, reset at 11am) so you guys probably didn't miss a day, you just didn't log back in when it was put into the game.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for Tamarine or Ken, or anyone other than an ice unit since I have so many of those and so few fire . Got Chloe. Guess I'll be happy that it's not a dupe and can add her to my wyvern team.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got Ken which was new. He seems like a strong character although I don't think I really have the bruiser gear for him atm.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Counted out 12 5*'s I wouldn't be disappointed with if my ticket pulled them. Got Kayron. He was on the list.

Probably won't be built until September or something though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.