• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I've been using monsters from friendship summons as dog promote fodder. The artifacts get used as upgrade fodder for my good artifacts.

Good way to use them?

Yeah, I do the same, the gold for 2* monsters isn't enough to be worth it.

Hunts are the best way to acquire gold since you are also getting gear drops at the same time, but I do sell any penguins that are 2* or higher. A Hunt 11 will net 30k gold for 20 stamina which is one of the better rates in the game. I personally think that stigma is better spent on dogs to shortcut the 6* process than on penguins to generate gold. Side stories generate some great gold and with the currency generated at the same time I always buy all the 5 3* penguins from side-story shops and sell them.

Optimally you wouldn't infuse higher tier gear that wasn't good, i.e. epic boots that have a flat stat, you'd sell it and use charms to enhance gear instead. I duck into the Labyrinth each day to go to the vendor to see if he has any neck or ring charms and buy those. Then I use arena points to buy gear charms. That way I can save my gold for infusion.

The fully streamlined way to play is all 11 hunts, sell all the gear that is no good, and refresh the secret shop with skystones and buy good gear and bookmarks. Saving gold for that as opposed to crafting. But again thats a really min/max approach that requires dumping skystones into stamina refreshes as well to do enough hunts to generate enough gold. You end up with more bookmarks than the skystone to bookmark shop (even when using skystones to refresh stamina to do more hunts) and you pick up some gear along the way.

When you've done Abyss 90 how much gold and stigma do you get when you purify?

I'm at Abyss 90 and it's ~45k per purify, so ~135k a day. Probably bumps up a bit when you've beaten 90.

Last edited:

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
What program/app did you use to make this if you don't mind me asking.
I've played around with animated backgrounds with a gif converter I got for like $2 but the quality isn't nearly as good as yours

If you have an Android I Used AZ screen recorder then used VideoWall to make the video clip into an animated background. Making the video into the wallpaper comes out way better than converting it to a gif and doing it

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I used Lidica a bit to try and level her up as I plan to use her in arena. I was already in love with her skillset, design, animations ect, she's so damn cool.

Then I equipped her with a full speed set and Rosa Hargana and oh my word she is busted lol.

I just kept a boss at 0% combat readiness for like.. 4 or 5 turns? It was nuts

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Are we getting a new banner tomorrow? I know luluca goes for two weeks but how often do they run two banners at once?

I know moonlight Cecelia comes tomorrow

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
W10 down, but I don't think I can do it consistently. Just got lucky because the wyvern only targeted Angie. But oh well, that unlocks W11 at least.

W11 kicked my ass in short order because the wyvern was way faster than the previous versions. It lapped Angie in turns, so it got two volleys on her before she could move.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
We won't get a new banner but we will be getting FIFTEEN new 3 and 4 star heroes tomorrow.

Thats all I wanted to hear because that means he's coming,

maxresdefault.jpg

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Guys we're not getting 15 new 3-4 star characters tomorrow... English notes are mistranslated for the 50th thousand time.

English Notes = 15 three-four star characters for chapter 1

Korean Notes = 15 three-four star characters for Episode 2 (which is still pretty damn good)

It's pretty obvious which is the correct one......

I knew his S3 detonate was pretty crazy but didn't know he was stronger than some of the Vildred cleave comps I've seen. I don't have ML Lots, but what would be a good 1-2-3-4 punch with him? I have SC Roozid and Helga I could run, but obviously need to soften up an enemy first? I imagine Roozid would be my speed unit to run his CR push, Helga will be useless. But I'd have to have Sez himself have pretty high speed for Roozid to push him ahead of any Dizzy's. So should I run a 200+ speed Baiken after Roozid for the CR push? Then I'd be relying on Sez to one shot without any buffs or damage already dealt to enemies, doesn't seem realistic? Could build up a normal Rose for a CR push and attack buff instead of Baiken.

I've been farming Wyvern with whatever spare stamina I have and I'm still just not able to get any gear past 10 speed.

Edit: I do have Wind Rider though.

Not sure what to do with a Sez comp without ML Lots.... he's like the missing piece for me.... I want to run Celeste / C.Dom / ML Lots / Sez.... need only ML Lots.... I guess if you have Tywin you sub him out for ML Lots you just have to be careful of being cut since his CR boost is only 30%.. you would probably need to invest some speed on your Sez if you don't have ML Lots.

You can probably use multiple CR pushes as long as you dodge ML Baal teams.... anyway lets see what happens with the balance pass first.... they might do something stupid and nerf Sez S3 while leaving the top tier untouched.

You'll eventually get speed gear and you'll eventually get it to roll.... before yesterday my fastest speed on any item was 12.... I had a hit weapon at 14 speed while +12... maxed it out today.... it's now 17 speed.....

It's such a shit weapon but on someone like ML Lots it is amazing.

I'm hoping one of the new connection characters is like a mini ML Lots.....

Thats all I wanted to hear because that means he's coming,

maxresdefault.jpg

He was datamined as a 4 star character.... I would whale for him but if he's a challenge reward or something.... we take that.

Sol shows they can give us a really good welfare character.....

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of glad we're not getting 15 heroes all at once. It would be a bit too much of a meta shift imo. Is the balance adjustment also coming in the upcoming patch or is that later on?

Oct 25, 2017
400 AP for a breath of orbis seemed aight...but then I realized...no world difficulty...are we going to have to spend 800 stamina to get a breath?

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
No alchemist's steeple and seemingly no crafting overhaul yet are the most glaring omissions with this update. Guess they are keeping those for the next patch.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was kind of hoping for more from this week's updates, I was looking forward to crafting accessories. Hopefully the story update will be good.

The upgrades to the skill enhance UI were also a long time coming.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Patch seems underwhelming, but we'll see.

New unit looks really good for Golem but that's about it.

Also:

3q8s7kuvcx331.png

Yes yes yes
If they include the flick in his animation, new best unit

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Well, 400 stigma from the bookmark pack is better than three 1* penguins.

I didn't see any mention of what will happen to the breaths of orbis that you can get in world difficulty. I guess they're still there in the side story?

I'll need to make sure to spend all my ritania points if I have any.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
More attack set gear via the AP points, blegh, we just got a full 88 tier set from Arena. Although the sub-stats are nice, I'll max em out and find a use.

The new connection looks neat and our first sign of an anti-debuff passive for a character. Knew that was coming, someone called that yesterday. But 10 courage points, nooooo, been ignoring those for so long lol.

100 stamina instead of 80 daily, sure why not.

The secret shop buffs are nice and I'm glad they've added the rage and immunity gear, I hate Az 11, and I really want some immunity gear for my Baiken.

So I am a bit confused though, spend the AP points we have now or just let them transfer?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
More attack set gear via the AP points, blegh, we just got a full 88 tier set from Arena. Although the sub-stats are nice, I'll max em out and find a use.

The new connection looks neat and our first sign of an anti-debuff passive for a character. Knew that was coming, someone called that yesterday. But 10 courage points, nooooo, been ignoring those for so long lol.

100 stamina instead of 80 daily, sure why not.

The secret shop buffs are nice and I'm glad they've added the rage and immunity gear, I hate Az 11, and I really want some immunity gear for my Baiken.

So I am a bit confused though, spend the AP points we have now or just let them transfer?
It sounds like the AP points for some area will be reset? Not sure if that means all of them though.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017

AP Points will transfer to Unrecorded History, which is just World Difficulty adventure. HOWEVER, they are removing epic catalysts from the AP shops, so spend your AP now if you want to buy epic catas.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
AP Points will transfer to Unrecorded History, which is just World Difficulty adventure. HOWEVER, they are removing epic catalysts from the AP shops, so spend your AP now if you want to buy epic catas.

Thanks!

Probably too late to point out, but they are also removing quests from World Difficulty which had a good supply of mola-gora seeds for completing all the quests in a region. If you've been putting that off now is the time to do it, especially with how hard they are to come by.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks!

Probably too late to point out, but they are also removing quests from World Difficulty which had a good supply of mola-gora seeds for completing all the quests in a region. If you've been putting that off now is the time to do it, especially with how hard they are to come by.
Are you fucking kidding me? Argh I just started world difficulty this week

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused then. Aren't the quests like "initial clear" "2 fire heros on team"?
Quests are the things you cleared going through Normal. The menu on the top right that rewarded you with the 6 Gold Transmute stones when clearing Normal Story. The initial clear rewards, clear with 2 fire heroes, etc are for the region rewards.

World never had quests. The menu was there, but it doesn't have quests. Also, look at where it is listed in the patch notes: under clarifications.

- There is no exclusive event currency.

- There are no enhanced heroes in the side story, An Unrecorded History.

- Quests have been removed.

The Korean notes have this has "There are no quests". English notes are just a bad translation.

I mean, I could be wrong, but I SERIOUSLY doubt it. Region rewards aren't going anywhere.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
It's just so weird moving it. Like really unneccessary.

I think it partly is to futureproof the game. World difficulty was mostly a time waster the way I understood it, but with more game modes on the way now, they can diversify what we do even after we finish episode 2's story. When the game only just had come out, there wasn't much to do, and world difficulty was a good way to keep people working towards something for just a little longer. And it makes sense that they would gradually increase the difficulty of the story mode moving forward, rather than going from (episode 1) -> (world=harder than the following) -> (episode 2)

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting something more "grandiose" for this update, maybe they will deliver throughout the month :/ Already waiting for the datamine after the update lol

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Quests are the things you cleared going through Normal. The menu on the top right that rewarded you with the 6 Gold Transmute stones when clearing Normal Story. The initial clear rewards, clear with 2 fire heroes, etc are for the region rewards.

World never had quests. The menu was there, but it doesn't have quests. Also, look at where it is listed in the patch notes: under clarifications.

Ah, thanks for the explanation.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I failed to get ML Cecilia, but I pulled regular Cecilia in the covenant summon. She was one of the ones I was looking for in the 5 star ticket so I'm okay with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.