• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Mystica are always trash for me. Didnt get her.

Did my 2 ML pulls. Got A Cidd and my 2nd Gloomy.

Endless trash.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Was tempted to blow my Mystics this week for Cecelia but next week there is Tama too... think I'll try to wait for that lol

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did 7 mystic pulls no Ceci, but I did get ML Rin. I might build her, but at the very least she'd have to wait until after Ken's done. Still have 17 mystic pulls but they're just getting hoarded. The current ML mystics have 13 days left, I'm going to assume they'll refresh just the 4* then as Ceci's period is otherwise short.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Did 6 mystic summons (got obviously nothing) and gonna save the other 20 pulls for ML ravi.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
4 Pulls, 3* artifact, 3* artifact, Leo, Montgomery.

Well, it's not like I was expecting anything... *say with dead fish eyes*

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Tama is next week, wait so you don't get disappointed by Ludwig.

Did an ML pull this morning with my 2 stone freebie from the calendar. Got Rikoris, anyone build him up for his SC and make use of him?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
My latest ML pull got me that 3* dark mage. Otillie? I already had one before.

And I spent so much time wondering if I should try pulling for F.Ceci that maintenance kicked in lol.

Last edited:

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
750 Mystics and no Cece....make the pain go away!!!!
Did you at least get a consolation prize?

passing on this weeks mystics banner.

I did get Cidd with my free summon, my green team is coming along, got charles last week and destina was my first healer from the tutorial summons, just need a decent green mage to round out the team

Last edited:

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Waiting a week for Tama to blow through mystics.

Don't care for the character but she is a great healer, in the end. She will make my golem team and hell raid team better.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's just world difficulty, now packaged as a sidestory.

I was hoping for some kind of epilogue, cleared 10-10 World before maintenance and nothing. Thought it might be a bug or something and it would explain what happened in the sidestory. Its so weird that you cant replay story scenes in this game.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
I was hoping for some kind of epilogue, cleared 10-10 World before maintenance and nothing. Thought it might be a bug or something and it would explain what happened in the sidestory. Its so weird that you cant replay story scenes in this game.
Yeah I tried it and I didn't gain a lvl... I'm on 42 lol How can I gain lvl's fast :(

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
No alchemist's steeple and seemingly no crafting overhaul yet are the most glaring omissions with this update. Guess they are keeping those for the next patch.

They've pretty much told us what we were getting today, June 27th and for the "big" July patch plus what's coming soonish in the dev notes.

June 27th is the bigger patch compared to today's easily, steeple, crafting accessories, rebalance pass, new tower, new 4 star ML, maybe a new banner unit (I think Tywin is next week) etc

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the datamines, whew boy saving all my Mystics for ML Zerato lol.

EDIT: Just a heads up guys, 2 hours of 30% more EXP and Gold are active right now.

Last edited:

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know how purchases on iOS work and how they track back to whatever you purchased? I assume if I was on guest account and I made purchases that they could track that guest account to my Apple ID or something and recover it. Going back and forth with CS and I'm not sure they are understanding or maybe just aren't able to.

I guess it's ultimately my fault but they should really make you create an account before allowing purchases. I downloaded the game at launch and never played until a couple weeks ago. I didn't even remember that I didn't create an account. Getting worried.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Just about done with the first area in Cidonia, but I'm liking that there's a lot more dialogue this time around, especially when compared to the Ezera area in episode 1 (Diene dying offscreen for one...). I also appreciate the acknowledgment of some characters' specialty changes, hopefully we get to see them all.

I really dig the relationship that's been established between Violet and Luluca so far. It's a pretty banter-ish combo, compared to the more subdued one between Ras and Mercedes (and Arky). They could have relegated Ras and company to the background with Violet and Luluca at the forefront, and I would have zero problems with that. I still like Ras and company a lot, though.

I'm also liking that Destina is getting more screentime. Her lack of presence in the first episode, and her side story really made me want more of her, and they toally delivered. She's a total cinnamon roll. This scene in particular with Violet was great:
K7ayrXL.jpg

Not much to say on Straze and the company, though Lilibet's inclusion with the other two kind of takes me out of it sometimes. There might be some potential with Kawerik and her though, wherever they plan to take them.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh Kise and Tywin banners datamined, as fun as Kise looks, I really just don't need more water units at this point. ML Zerato sounds insane though, I might just hoard for a month until he's released instead of taking pot shots at ML Cecilia.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't made it too far but I'm also enjoying the denser story telling.

ML Zerato is probably a 4* yeah? Will likely replace ML Rin when the ML's in the mystics update in two weeks. The pattern for the non-ml 5* has been unit -> older unit -> unit; as in after Tama we should have an older unit than Lidica since I think her banner followed Tama's. The new ML 5*s from the festa were Ravi, Charles, and some other person; but if the mystic lineup does end up being Ceci, Zerato, and Lidica I might have to burn my remaining mystics.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This is the only f2p gacha game where i give a damn about the story or characters. Really entertaining so far as im about to finish the first new area.

Violet x Luluca
OTP

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I just find the story serviceable, but I'd want to re-read the cutscenes for a final judgement on that, whenever that's implemented.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Story is good, but nothing mindblowing.

It suffers from what a lot of gacha games suffer from: introducing characters that are one way, then the party comes along, and suddenly their words sway them.

No one would be swayed by what Ras and company said.

Honestly, Kawerik has the most engaging story thread so far.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
What makes E7's story isn't the story itself but the characters that carry it. Just a lot of personality for everyone.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Reading this thread is fascinating as I don't get anything of what people say, I just play the game trying to max characters I have and that's it. Wish I had the knowledge and strategy some of you have haha

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just the opposite, I think after the first few chapters I just started skipping everything...
I really dig the characters and how they are presented. Dienes sidestory was freaking amazing.

Sure not everything can and will be interesting.....but it's the only gacha game where I even bother with story/dialogues.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So the final boss fight of the second new area bugged out for me. Defeated the boss right away, only for the minions to stay alive with their invincibility buff. It doesn't expire, I cannot win this fight.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
So what is everyone farming now with their fodders and wolves? I'm a little bit confused... is the new side story in battle mode where they moved world difficulty to? I noticed that if I access Adventure Mode through the lobby it's the normal one like before, and if I access it through the battle mode side story the monsters are higher level. But there is no world difficulty level for the new areas.

Right now I'm assuming you want to unlock the AP exchange in the new areas 1 and 2 and then continue farming the highest difficulty monsters/catalysts you need.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I really dig the characters and how they are presented. Dienes sidestory was freaking amazing.

Sure not everything can and will be interesting.....but it's the only gacha game where I even bother with story/dialogues.
Definitely more interesting than BE's haha. I only really enjoyed Folka's section of that game just because it was quite twisted and morally ambiguous.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
So what is everyone farming now with their fodders and wolves? I'm a little bit confused... is the new side story in battle mode where they moved world difficulty to? I noticed that if I access Adventure Mode through the lobby it's the normal one like before, and if I access it through the battle mode side story the monsters are higher level. But there is no world difficulty level for the new areas.

Right now I'm assuming you want to unlock the AP exchange in the new areas 1 and 2 and then continue farming the highest difficulty monsters/catalysts you need.
The new urgent missions are absolutely insane. Level 70+ accessories, 90k+ gold...they're nuts. Honestly I'm just farming the new story stages with the catalysts I want so I can get those sweet urgent missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.