• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
An AOE unhealable unit would be the natural choice for a new ML unit god help us all.

Tbh there are a variety of characters they need to introduce. More units that immune to certain debuffs, AoE unhealable, more damage against barrier, more countering particular effects like Zerato.

I'm sure they have all of this considered, but unlike something like FFBE, they don't pump out 3 units every weeks.

Boots I forgot about her lol.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
We've been hoarding guild currency to buy chests in case they were going to buff them, hope we get some Mystic Medals! I like most of the changes, glad they are starting a guild war season, that artifact seems pretty great to protect your DPS from openers.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Maint extended by 3 hours...

The ones where they make sweeping changes always seem to get extended. The mola refund probably isn't super easy to roll in across all accounts. The other long one was the gear changes that were retroactive.

Bummer wanted to play tonight, had some free time to do the new side stories and actually focus. Guess I'll tackle the PAD July dungeons or play some Cadence of Hyrule.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Just watched a video of some E7 streamer who blew through ~7300 Mystic Summons to get Fallen Cece......and he didn't....

Got like 4 Aramintha's, like 4 Abyssal Crowns, and Champion Zerato...

The kicker was he used a moonlight summon and got S. Aramintha though!

Edit: since the games down here's the video

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apocalypse Ravi, from the datamined spoilers, looks awesome. The design of recent ML units is great, which makes the close to zero chance of getting them a bit more annoying. Admittedly I say that as if I've any chance of getting ordinary 5* which the last few hundred pulls would suggest is also close to zero.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At least it didn't get extended again, managed to knock out my GW matches. 39 Molas back is nice.

They already datamined ML Ravi? I'll have to track that down.

Edit:
Wow, you weren't joking that kit is ridiculous, even more revives doesn't exactly bode well for pvp balance. Maybe I should throw more bookmarks at Lilibet, while I'm just kicking around Master's she'd still be useful for GW. Part of me is hoping for a 4* extinction unit though.

Spectral Axe

Attacks the enemy with an axe, absorbing some of the damage dealt as Health. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health. Soul burn for more damage.

War God's Might

Critical Hit Chance increases by 5% for every 20 Fighting Spirit. Consumes 10 Fighting Spirit to recover Health after being attacked. Amount recovered increases proportional to the caster's max Health. Begins the first battle with 50 Fighting Spirit.

Deliverance: Soul Exchange

Delivers divine judgment down upon the enemy. When an enemy is defeated, revives one random dead ally with 10% Health before granting Skill Nullifier once. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.

Last edited:

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
With the Mola I got back I invested some into Cermia now I can 2 turn G11 provided Ken lands his Def break.

Now I'm stuck between the hell of who to Mola next?

C. Armin, Violet, G. Purgiss, Charles or Blaze Dingo?

C. Armin is C. Armin. Mine is only 4* but I have the resources to 5* & 6* her.

I currently don't have even a +15 Dreamblade so Violet won't be at his max potential in per say.

G. Purgis has that sweet passive although he's not 6* just yet.

Charles and Bingo, I love both as units and they have good, fun kits, currently both 6*.

I have a +15 Elbris for Charles and unsure what Arti I would put on Dingo.

Bonus unit: Fallen Cece, don't really care about, can 6* and as we're aware...can be annoying in PvP.

Last edited:

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So recorded this fight, we were playing against the #4 guild. We got obliterated of course, but this is a PSA for Baiken is really good on defense.

Also I called Lilibet being an excuse to release more revive characters.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Got 18 molas from the refund. I kinda wish there was a way to turn molagora gos back into molagora as the unit I was keeping them for suddenly didn't need them anymore.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I got I think 38 from the refund.

aaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Got 18 molas from the refund. I kinda wish there was a way to turn molagora gos back into molagora as the unit I was keeping them for suddenly didn't need them anymore.

I actually kinda fucked up because I didn't realize that all 2-molagorago skills now cost 6 normal molas and there's no way to revert. I exchanged them, went to upgrade Cermia S2 and 'd'oh'. Well whatever, probably better off upgrading her S3 anyhow.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
So recorded this fight, we were playing against the #4 guild. We got obliterated of course, but this is a PSA for Baiken is really good on defense.

Granted I'm only in mid-challenger but I use Baiken on defense and have about a 20-25% win rate. I think people are often surprised by her burst damage, she'll delete a Dizzy real fast without any buffs needed. But since we can't see replays, who knows what is actually going on. Factor in a speed boost from Roozid, R&L, and speed down from Dizzy and most teams can't recover. I actually pick on D.Corvus teams when I can find them.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was fooled into thinking she stunk by facing people where she didn't crit her s2. Now I don't even fight her lol

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Finally got the unknown slate from PVP woop!
XuPytB8h.jpg

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
She's incredibly hard to build so you only see good Baikens in the higher tiers. And typically in higher tiers if you have that good of gear its going on an ML unit. She needs attack, crit chance, crit damage, and effectiveness and of course speed if you want to use her as a CR pusher.

Mine is missing effectiveness (i have a broken accessory set) but has 2878 attack, 92% crit chance, 221% crit damage, 37% effectiveness and 198 speed. No DPS survives that barrage and very few Dizzy's live to tell the tale (especially since her CR push pulls Luna to the front). My typical team is Roozid CR Push, Dizzy Debuff/Push if needed, Baiken Delete/Push, Luna delete. I target tank teams and kill their DPS and debuffer/buffer before they can move and are often left with just a tank and a healer.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know who I am going to use this on, but the rolls were crazy:

6NNqqQz.png

I also was rolling another 85 epic speed ring with health% but it had a speed substat. First two rolls went into Speed at +10 and then the remaining 3 rolls went into flat stats, big waste!

Staab

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know who I am going to use this on, but the rolls were crazy:

6NNqqQz.png

I also was rolling another 85 epic speed ring with health% but it had a speed substat. First two rolls went into Speed at +10 and then the remaining 3 rolls went into flat stats, big waste!
Oh my god, that's crazy, almost 6 perfect rolls...

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Anyone have a built violet? What do I pump first? His S1 or S3?

I guess the S3 would burn Dizzys low enough for the S1 counter to finish them off regardless of Mola, probably even kill them? But the S1 investment would allow the counters to do more damage and heal more on lifesteals?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, that's crazy, almost 6 perfect rolls...

Yeah, was shocked, I don't really know who to put it on though. What speedy/crit unit would benefit from a health % main stat over attack % main stat? I guess if I need to make someone less of a glass cannon but still retain some power it'll be handy. I could probably put it on Dizzy to increase her damage contributions but I'd lose ~9 speed which is a tough sell for PvP, but I already have her built for health and defense.

I'm thinking a speedy Axe God with some bulk might be terrifying.

Edit: Reminds me of the Diablo days of getting a equipment drop that is so good but doesn't fit your current character that you just started a whole new character to make it work.

Last edited:

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I just got 2 more floors of abyss to go. Had more 5* star doggos than I realized so I finally 6 starred my Angelica and gave her some decent tanky gear. Didn't think much of Fallen Cecilia, but she helped me a lot on the floor with Ken, constantly provoking the mushroom, and barriering up before Ken's and ML Ken's S3.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Being in end-game I don't mola anyone until I run into content where I feel like I need a stat boost or a skill cooldown, it's just too rare of a currency to plop down on any new character I get. Last time I did that was a huge splash on Montmo and Angelica to get through Abyss 90. Have 51 laying around after the refund.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Being in end-game I don't mola anyone until I run into content where I feel like I need a stat boost or a skill cooldown, it's just too rare of a currency to plop down on any new character I get. Last time I did that was a huge splash on Montmo and Angelica to get through Abyss 90. Have 51 laying around after the refund.
I'm not endgame but I feel the same way. The last time I spent molas, it was on Angie specifically to help her survive better in W11. I'm not pushing up against any other content at the moment that makes me feel the need to mola a character. Most stuff I'm struggling with right now is because my units are short on gear upgrades, so it makes more sense to work for those first instead of mola-ing them.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I try and get -1 cooldowns but rarely go past that. Luna is my favorite character though so +15 her the goal since getting her.

Other plans for +15 is probably Vildred and maybe ML Ceci.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Got 31 molas back , 101 normal molas and 4 molagos accumulated , guess I got too stingy to spend molas on characters , but lately I've made a hard rule to use molas on six stars only (which are the characters I will use the most, exception being Zeno , always regret seeing him on top with the others lol), C. Dominiel is almost there (need to level her to 50 , already have the wolves) so a good portion will be invested on her ...

Last edited:

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Got 37 molas back. Immediately spent it on getting Charles to +12 (wanted to +15 him but the number of molas I got isn't nearly enough), Diene's S1 to max CR boost and S2 to max barrier strength, Roozid's S3 to -1 turn cooldown, and C. Armin's S2 to max crit damage reduction. Oh, and Charlotte's S3 to +5 for the +15% damage boost (FINALLY). Charlotte so good to me.

At least it didn't get extended again, managed to knock out my GW matches. 39 Molas back is nice.

They already datamined ML Ravi? I'll have to track that down.

Edit:
Wow, you weren't joking that kit is ridiculous, even more revives doesn't exactly bode well for pvp balance. Maybe I should throw more bookmarks at Lilibet, while I'm just kicking around Master's she'd still be useful for GW. Part of me is hoping for a 4* extinction unit though.

Spectral Axe

Attacks the enemy with an axe, absorbing some of the damage dealt as Health. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health. Soul burn for more damage.

War God's Might

Critical Hit Chance increases by 5% for every 20 Fighting Spirit. Consumes 10 Fighting Spirit to recover Health after being attacked. Amount recovered increases proportional to the caster's max Health. Begins the first battle with 50 Fighting Spirit.

Deliverance: Soul Exchange

Delivers divine judgment down upon the enemy. When an enemy is defeated, revives one random dead ally with 10% Health before granting Skill Nullifier once. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
Her kit is weirdly straightforward. That S3 revive is hardly gonna see any use (it only procs on kill, and if you're killing someone with it chances are you're not in a position where someone on your team is dead), she has ZERO status effects whatsoever (meaning effectiveness is completely useless on her), and she has insanely high attack multipliers while also having significant HP% scaling. Feels like she's made more for PvE than for PvP, honestly. She'll especially see lots of use against bosses that punish debuffs.

Not sure how she'll fit into PvP. She'll be easily baited by C. Armin or General Purrgis or Ruele, since literally all of her attacks are single target, and she doesn't def break or anything. Just another piece of a stall composition if the meta continues to trend in that direction, but not a particularly exciting one. If anything, she'll just make things more boring in arena...

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Aaaand they're gone!

Maxed S2 for C.Armin to make her more cancerous, maxed S2 for Tamarinne to give her more CR push, maxed S2(and some S3) for A.Lots to absolutely make him bring cleavers to the forefront and silence whoever is left standing, and finally put some actual molas to my already fully equipped Baiken, because. So a little bit for PVE and a little bit for PVP.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I used my refund molas to +15 ML Ken who is my first +15 despite playing from launch. It's so absurd that he actually showed up, that I felt like I had to. Maxed out S1 is already paying off for sure, a lot of people these days build certain characters with no crit so it's nice having his normal 30% counter hit like a truck.

Second, I got ML Cecilia's S1 and S2 to +4 each. I haven't gone all the way on either skill but 100% provoke on any Ebiris counter is awesome. Was hoping to finish her barrier off but I didn't get back as many molas as I thought I would.

Once I get a few more twisted horns I'm planning to use my remaining molas to max Cermia's S3. Her partial def ignore and massive burst damage will be immensely helpful going forward, especially with Lilibet's artifact. A huge payoff RNG artifact seems like it's better theme-wise for Cermia anyways. I've barely used her until recently and she isn't even fully awakened, curse of being Leo I guess. But investing in her is something I've always planned to do, so I'll be getting on that. Back to the Banshee mines.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got 37 molas back. Immediately spent it on getting Charles to +12 (wanted to +15 him but the number of molas I got isn't nearly enough), Diene's S1 to max CR boost and S2 to max barrier strength, Roozid's S3 to -1 turn cooldown, and C. Armin's S2 to max crit damage reduction. Oh, and Charlotte's S3 to +5 for the +15% damage boost (FINALLY). Charlotte so good to me.

Her kit is weirdly straightforward. That S3 revive is hardly gonna see any use (it only procs on kill, and if you're killing someone with it chances are you're not in a position where someone on your team is dead), she has ZERO status effects whatsoever (meaning effectiveness is completely useless on her), and she has insanely high attack multipliers while also having significant HP% scaling. Feels like she's made more for PvE than for PvP, honestly. She'll especially see lots of use against bosses that punish debuffs.

Not sure how she'll fit into PvP. She'll be easily baited by C. Armin or General Purrgis or Ruele, since literally all of her attacks are single target, and she doesn't def break or anything. Just another piece of a stall composition if the meta continues to trend in that direction, but not a particularly exciting one. If anything, she'll just make things more boring in arena...
That's a good point, she certainly doesn't change affect the battlefield in a way that Baal or Ara did.

That she'll see good use in PVE is kind of depressing as that means I actually kind of want her, and actually getting a 5* ML isn't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.