• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks to these 3 days event I achieved a lot, despite being quite unlucky with my Banshee farming.

1. I swapped gears around, geared and skilled up Baiken.

2. I geared back Shadow Rose with a weird build (100% Crit Change, 2000 attack) to enable Banshee 11 auto farming under 1 minute runs. (It's awesome).

3. I geared back and finally 6 starred Diene (I never before), for the Banshee 11 kill team and also for general usage.

4. I slightly improved my main cleaver gears by swapping his weapon.

5. I was able to gear Charlotte (newly addition to the team)

6. I finished gearing Lidica to my liking (a project started in February and finished only now. I really wanted to build a Lidica that can still dps while having 200+ Speed and 60%+ Effectiveness and that's not easy).

7. I improved my Luna gears a lot, although she is built mainly for Wyvern and PVE in general. I rarely PVP with her.

8. I improved Violet's build. He lost some attack numbers (quite a lot actually, he went down from 3600 attack to 2900), but gained 40% more crit damage to compensate and more importantly: About 20 more speed and 5000 more hp (He has now 16.000 hp, 2900 attack, 100% Crit and 250% Crit Damage while still having almost 150 speed.)

I also skilled up Violet's S1to max levels and his S3 to almost max level.

9. I used some left over gears to re-gear up Chloe with a TANK build. Her purpose is to bring her as a tank rather than a dps in certain PVE fights where I want to abuse her Magic Nail skill. Since she's using left over gears she's not still amazing, but she's usable like this. (HP 14.500, Def 1300, Speed 140)

Overall I did a LOT of progress this week. Most if not all of it PVE wise. But I don't enjoy PVP much anyway.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually auto-ing G11 now at a 50% clip with a fodder. Sol is such a beast.

Currently speed tuning my 4 man team so Iseria always has her S3 up at the beginning of Golem fight. Even if Sol's S3 isn't up, Cermia wrecks and then Sol counters with Volcanic Viper.
Wow. And I thought my Sol hit hard. He's been doing around 30k with his S3 and 20k with S2, wearing the abyss lifesteal set.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. And I thought my Sol hit hard. He's been doing around 30k with his S3 and 20k with S2, wearing the abyss lifesteal set.

I might be cheating a little, that is with a Hazel greater attack buff and a defense broken Golem. I just have the S2 Arena gear on him with a crit set crit%/att% accessories. This was auto though. If I manual it gets crazier with soulburns. If I soul burn S3 with the buff and golem debuff he does 50% of Golem's health (whatever that is) and then his follow up roman candle does another 25%. Then when Golem attacks his Volcanic Viper kills him, hence the team with a fodder.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
I really should start exploring how to build a Banshee11 one-hit team, since I have all the necessary players to accomplish it.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I might be cheating a little, that is with a Hazel greater attack buff and a defense broken Golem. I just have the S2 Arena gear on him with a crit set crit%/att% accessories. This was auto though. If I manual it gets crazier with soulburns. If I soul burn S3 with the buff and golem debuff he does 50% of Golem's health (whatever that is) and then his follow up roman candle does another 25%. Then when Golem attacks his Volcanic Viper kills him, hence the team with a fodder.
Ah. My Sol does it with attack buff + defense break, but you really feel the difference between regular attack buff and greater attack buff once you switch from one to the other.

I bring Clorina along and she is only slightly behind Sol because she's the one wearing the S2 arena gear. I need them both because one or the other can't kill the golem fast enough alone, so I don't think I can 3-man it.

Now that the event is over, the most tangible change was the free gear shuffling. That, and the runes for SC changed units. Those were both very linear upgrades.

The money and gear mostly went out the window because of garbage gear rng lol. I got a few pieces of good gear, but most of what dropped/forged will be going on a date with the alchemist.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I really should start exploring how to build a Banshee11 one-hit team, since I have all the necessary players to accomplish it.

I was thinking about it too, I could probably do it with Baiken/Iseria and some others but all the speed tuning required might mess up my other hunts. I really wish gear swapping between builds was a thing, even if it required dedicated gear.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Why in the FUCK do debuffs switch positions? Jesus christ, these mind boggling game design decisions.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
u0QVBB9.png

Now I can say I'm good at PVP :yay:
Congrats. Impressive stuff.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Tried my brand new Swamp Queen out in Raid today and she's awesome. I definitely need some fine tuning on her gear but she just deletes whole squads.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I ran my roster through a morale calculator, and Karin gets along hilariously poorly with everyone.

No one wants to hang out with the crazy girl who loves to arrest people.

Tested here and the best team I can do in Raids with Karin and a healer is (didn't put all my heroes on the calculator though):

Charles, Destina, Karin, Vildred
Destina - Heroic Cheer
Charles - Joyful Memory

not bad but three are 5* :

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Tested here and the best team I can do in Raids with Karin and a healer is (didn't put all my heroes on the calculator though):

Charles, Destina, Karin, Vildred
Destina - Heroic Cheer
Charles - Joyful Memory

not bad but three are 5* :
Those are all very straightlaced people, so it makes sense that they get along with Karin.

Most of my team is less like that, which is probably why the calculator is suggesting that I leave her out.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Only looking at my 6*

Angelic Montmorancy, Dizzy, Iseria, Lidica - 33
Angelic Montmorancy, Dizzy, Iseria, Sol - 32
Angelic Montmorancy, Angelica, Dizzy, Iseria - 31

What do you need to get 2 bosses per entrance? The 32 combo is actually really viable. Iseria is great for morale, who knew.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did 11 banner pulls so i can do one ML pull :

Destinia, Charlotte and... Judge Kise. Yay !

I can't do something with them because i have NO speed equipment, that shit won't drop

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Here the best score is Angelic Montmorancy, Charles, C. Lorina and one of the following: Iseria, Dizzy, Luluca or Vildred all of them with 41 as score. Using Angelica or Destina I can get some viable teams with 39 score I will keep this in mind for the future , didn't care enough to test comps for lab

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Did the lab calculator and realized I have a 37 stamina team.

Angelica, Vildred, Tamarine and Charlotte.

It's not as strong as my normal team but I was able to beat 2 bosses. I'll probably need to be over 30 to beat queen.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so screw hell Karkanis. Takes me forever to get to him and whittle him down, only for him to get super strong at his last chunk of health and wipe the whole party. Failed like four times now. What's the point of immunity when the adds just strip it in one hit?

I'm also getting screwed real bad by not having a defense break handy, since I'm doing something like dizzy + Angelica + lorina + tama/carmin. I'd bring Karin as my dps, but I don't know if she has the health to survive there, even with aurius.

Last edited:

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
I need one more Nuker, but I dunno if I should go with Kayron or Ludwig.

Cermia is doing great on her own but sometimes I need a little extra juice due to Aurius+C.Armin+F.Cece barrier.

Ludwig can bring Tagahel's and can soften, if not kill the whole team, especially the Aurius tank due to AoE 50% defence penetration.

Kayron can single target nuke, I do have a maxed Dust devil plys he doesn't require a unit extra unit to set up.

I'm not too fussed about element.

Any thoughts?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Guaranteed 15% resist is the stupidest, worst idea in what is supposed to be a tactical RPG. Makes no sense.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Well I just pulled off the greatest win I'm ever going to get in Guild Wars. A lot of my units were dead, so went into a match knowing I could cleave the second team. Didn't even bother replacing the hero I just lost so had only Angelica and Bellona in my first team. Was up against a Baal, Dizzy, and C Armin. Didn't even clock how lacking that team is. They had no damage and no sustain, and I only realised that after Baal and Dizzy went. I was about to surrender when I clocked. Just had to play patiently and take them out one at a time. Was so satisfying to win against 3 bs units with just 2 heroes.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Congrats, I failed on them with a full team! I managed to take out Dizzy quickly, but my Angelica couldn't prevent my Luna from getting sleeped all the time. I'm lacking a lot of speed.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
so After sweating for days trying to clear w10 knowing very well I was under geared, I finally did it.
So I figured w11 would be easier until I saw the dragon hits 3 TIMES! the main tank.
My tank can barely take 2 hits.
Well, at least now I have some clear focus. Get angelica and tywin to 6* and find better gear.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Got obliterated by a Blaze Dingo in Guild War, wondering how in the hell he does so much damage.
Got my gold transmit stone from the login rewards today, enough for a ML pull.
I pulled Blaze Dingo.
Time to figure that bad boy out.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Got obliterated by a Blaze Dingo in Guild War, wondering how in the hell he does so much damage.
I pulled Blaze Dingo.

If you do, let me know, I have 2. I do have Ludwig so a really big investment would be a PvP cleave using them.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
If you do, let me know, I have 2. I do have Ludwig so a really big investment would be a PvP cleave using them.

Same flex. My Bingo is 6*, just got Ludwig a few days ago.

Gonna see what I'm doing this weekend to see if I can grind enough to 6* both him and Kayron this weekend.

Edit: I just got Bellona from the Monthly summon pack 2 4-5* ticket as I wanted to do a 10 pull on Charlotte's banner.... She takes priority over EVERYBODY. I'm over the moon lol

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled Blaze Dingo.
I thought that guy as well. Killed his Haste and thought to myself "It's over". Blaze Dingo killed one of my heroes literally the next turn. Had no idea he was so strong.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like Axe Gods Fire Bro is up next in terms of SC....they teased his SC, looks quite nice from what you can see.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: I just got Bellona from the Monthly summon pack 2 4-5* ticket as I wanted to do a 10 pull on Charlotte's banner.... She takes priority over EVERYBODY. I'm over the moon lol

Nice pull! She's up there with Tama for me on my most wanted. She'd make Az hunt so much easier.

My Rikoris experiment has been a massive failure. I just don't have good enough gear on him for to be more useful than my other units on an Az hunt right now.

I also realized my Sol has an HP% Ring, I might switch it to Attack and boy will he just absolutely melt Golem.

Time to prep Butcher Corps Inquisitor for SC!

I'm not sure I can stomach another Skill Tree right now, but I mine as well get both him and Lorina to Level 50 and finish off all the SC's available.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure I can stomach another Skill Tree right now, but I mine as well get both him and Lorina to Level 50 and finish off all the SC's available.

I low-key enjoy building up SC units so this ticks a box for me. Been a while since I completed Monty, so I'm good for some more rune grinding. There's something extremely satisfying unlocking all those extra awakenings and having a new complete, sometimes amazing, unit as a result.

Currently will be getting him to 50 for the SC and then we'll see whether he's worth it to 6*.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
SCs are nice but I'm really feeling the lack of gear now. I have a bunch of level 50 units that are benched because I either have no gear for them, or no money/fodder for upgrades.

I have Momo and Fluri both filled out thanks to the rune events, but barely any upgrades for either of them.

Fun fact: Requiemroar and Fluri seem to like exactly the same gear. If equip set swaps were a thing, I may be able to get away with one set for the two of them. Well, until I want to run them together lol.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of gear is rough. The only thing I accomplished during the last two unequip events was to strip a couple of poorly geared 60s. I haven't used any of the crafting mats I built up during the recent buff event, even if I did it wouldn't be enough.

The chaos inquisition has a neat kit, so I'm curious about what they're going to do with him.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah gear is the great staller in this game. Getting units to 6* is easier than gearing. I just got 5 more dogs to 6* a unit but am just gonna hold off since I dont even have gear for anyone.

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Congrats on ML Cecilia !

I finally have enough material to get my second 6* ever, who would you upgrade between Vildred and Chloe ? ( I have Lilibet and Baal too but i think they're low priority)

My actual 6* is Aramintha, i was thinking about going for Vildred since he'll probably speed up most of my farming.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on ML Cecilia !

I finally have enough material to get my second 6* ever, who would you upgrade between Vildred and Chloe ? ( I have Lilibet and Baal too but i think they're low priority)

My actual 6* is Aramintha, i was thinking about going for Vildred since he'll probably speed up most of my farming.

Vildred, without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.