• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Her S2 passive has an 80% chance (100% max) to dispel one debuff AND be granted a 2-turn defense when attacked. That means any single-debuff attack against her from peeps such as, oh, Dark Corvus (provoke), A.coli (stun), or even ML Baal (sleep), gets purged instantly whereas C.Armin (barring high eff.res or immunity set) would lose the first round right there and then.

Her S3 also packs a wallop. If you use it on someone at 30% or less health her dmg output increases 300%! Great for finishing off squishy units.

In some ways she shares a similar role to C.Armin and that's to be a tanky bait against dark units, but she's also very much her own thing. Would I immediately rush her to 6*? Nah, but I do think she's very underrated.

My high level gear usually gets all the effect resistance and then some, if you know what I mean. I'm probably good.

Jokes aside, that s2 actually sounds pretty nice. Maybe I'll take her for a couple of test runs once I'm done building the units I'm working on. Cheers for the tips.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Cleave team is looking a lot better once they have a bit more speed. Cdom does pretty good damage with that S1 too, thanks to not needing much crit rate to function.
Maybe I'm not playing the game right, but even as an F2P, I find I have way more units than I can gear. I suppose I could dump a whole bunch of leifs at Wyvern, but I'm not really keen on spending all day on E7.

Haven't used my refunds yet, but Iseria is looking mighty tempting. I also don't have any bruiser chars, so ML Ravi won't be bad either.

E7's worst problems (to me at least) is a) the stupid long grind past mid game to basically get anything done. b) PVP.
No, that's totally normal. You definitely get units faster than you can gear them. I have at least half a dozen characters sitting in line for building too, and I'm definitely getting units way faster than I'm gearing them.

Fully agree that the game is too grindy for its own good past a certain point. You get a few units good enough to clear world difficulty pretty easily, but if you want to beat the harder PvE stuff or be competitive in gw/arena, you just stare into this endless abyss of throwing dud gear out the window.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
The F. Maya talk is interesting, I now have a bunch of 4* ML units I have never seen before used and I don't know if I can try them since I have no gear for them and more importantly, no MolaGoras. They should really allow a skill reset, return just the Molas and keep the rest or something, anything.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I have a lot of mola in a lot of the SC units so I can't wait to get those back. Mont, Fluri, Axe God, and Hazel all have some along with Taranor Guard and Kiris.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tried to pare down my character list to the "bare essentials" but even trying to overlap stuff its about 16 characters to gear up, the vast majority of which are looking to gear with speed.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ojlbb81.jpg

The ssBell defense apocalypse is in full swing. I hard dodge any team with ssBell now. It's way too frustrating to deal with, but once I added mine on defense, I just started hard climbing lol.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
She is? Did the internet lie to me again? From what I read she's good at baiting ST dark characters in pvp since they go for her no matter what and can deal decent percentage based damage to dark bosses if built full defense. Dunno if it justifies investing in her when I already have CArmin.

She gets a cleanse and buffs defense on every hit against her.
Ojlbb81.jpg

The ssBell defense apocalypse is in full swing. I hard dodge any team with ssBell now. It's way too frustrating to deal with, but once I added mine on defense, I just started hard climbing lol.

How long until people start crying about her like Dizzy

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Need a bit of advice:

I've got 13 Molagora.

Between F. Maya & General Purgiss, I could max Maya's S2 & Purgiss' S2, maximising their main utility just using 9. I could then use the remaining 4 to increase Purgiss' stun chance on his S3 to 85%, and then 100% come reset.

Or

I could use 11 Mola + 1 Mola Go to max A. Coli's S3 and use the left overs to +1 her S2 and then +2 come reset.

I think I know what people will suggest, I just need that's extra push of confirmation because of anxiety and bias towards A. Coli.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Grim

I feel like you have to pick who you want as a tank Maya or Purgis. I see no reason to build both at the same time. Unless one is for Arena offense and the other is for Arena defense. I honestly think you will use Purgis more unless your facing to many faster dark units.

That said if Ass Coli is close to the arena monster that she is go all in on her.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Was finally able to get through A11. Used Luluca (her buff is fantastic), Tam, Angie and Vildred. Tried it again a second time replacing Vildred with Charlotte and it was a bit faster. Still really slow though.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
After moving some gear around, CDom is a great combination of damage and utility.

But I'm a bit bummed that she seems to be outpacing Clorina when I invested so much into her.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
After moving some gear around, CDom is a great combination of damage and utility.

But I'm a bit bummed that she seems to be outpacing Clorina when I invested so much into her.
CDom can put out single target damage more than maybe anyone else in the game. She takes a lot of investment and a team built around her though.

I almost wish she got a nerf just so I could recall everything I put into her.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Grim

I feel like you have to pick who you want as a tank Maya or Purgis. I see no reason to build both at the same time. Unless one is for Arena offense and the other is for Arena defense. I honestly think you will use Purgis more unless your facing to many faster dark units.

That said if Ass Coli is close to the arena monster that she is go all in on her.

Very true about Purgiss. I was going to use Purgiss generally and Maya for bait against dark damage dealers.

A. Coli is nowhere near where she needs to be, can only get her to 247 speed at the moment.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I hate fighting Dizzy, I'm somewhat enjoying pitting Dizzy/Seallona vs Dizzy/Seallona and seeing who can spam Seallon'a S2 the hardest.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
My post from Thursday didnt age that well.
Only got around 30 BM on my old Diene account and they all resulted into 3* dupes lol. I was already debating if i should drop this one to go all in on my newer one and this sealed the deal.

I thought again about it and decided to stick with my older account, even thought all my ML pulls were trash - and instead delete the newer/better one. The older account is worse, but i still have Diene on there and more importantly i will be able to appreciate good pulls more down the line - no point in playing this game when i depend so much on having the best units in the game.l

Plenty areas left where i can still improve, so im gonna work on those first. Also gonna start to engage more in Guild Wars and be helpful for once over there.

Thinking about who to 6* next - Kayron would be quite helpful in PvP battle while Axe-God would be useful in pretty much every PvE content - he is also already max-runed and i dont have a 6* Dark/Light unit yet. I also have SC Lorina 5* but i feel like Axe God will be longer useful compared to Lorina.

I mean in the worst case you would still be able to get your runes back and soon will be able to get Molas back for 3* units - that said CDom is the strongest single target damage dps under the right circumstances. She will be less effective against bosses/units that cant be debuffed or where you dont wanna use AOE attacks.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very true about Purgiss. I was going to use Purgiss generally and Maya for bait against dark damage dealers.

A. Coli is nowhere near where she needs to be, can only get her to 247 speed at the moment.
247 speed is more than good enough. Just gotta make sure she has high crit and 2200-2500 attack and you're pretty much set.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
CDom can put out single target damage more than maybe anyone else in the game. She takes a lot of investment and a team built around her though.

I almost wish she got a nerf just so I could recall everything I put into her.
Yeah, I've tried tuning down the crit of some of my characters so that they can benefit if they run with Cdom. But not too far, since I don't want them to need her to function.

I mean in the worst case you would still be able to get your runes back and soon will be able to get Molas back for 3* units - that said CDom is the strongest single target damage dps under the right circumstances. She will be less effective against bosses/units that cant be debuffed or where you dont wanna use AOE attacks.
Yeah, I can see how she works best with a lot of AoE crits to power her up. I've found that she works well with Karin in single target situations, though. Karin's extra turns each contribute stacks, so Karin + R&L means that sometimes you can still get a bunch of crits in even outside AoE situations.

I've been running cdom + seallonna + karin + healer on easier boss fights like altars, and they just crush their way through. It's great.

Last edited:

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can get her to 246 SPD, 2.3k attack, 91% crit & 163% crit damage after tinkering with gear. The crit damage is a bit of a problem for me
Honestly that's more than fine. The goal with her isn't necessarily to one shot (even tho she will one shot with soul burn and heavily neuter squish targets), but to CC something while doing major damage and abusing comps that run single target damage heroes in GvG.

Her damage spikes up with molas by a decent bit also. She has really good scaling on s1 also + the attack up on s2. YDCB (streamer) runs some really creative strats with her that abuse that tactic.

That's why most people in my guild are surprised she's getting buffed. She's super good.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I've spent around 1000 stamina today running W11 and dont think I've come up with a single piece of usable gear
I've come to accept that hunts are 99% about grinding for money, and 1% getting usable stuff.... And then you throw that money out the window forging gear that is still useless maybe 70-80% of the time.

I've grinded hunts so much and most of my gear is still free stuff from abyss/adventurer's path/auto tower. There are just too many complete failure states when it comes to looking for gear.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I've been running Banshee 11 with ARavi in tow all week to level her up and get some good gear. I've had a couple decent legendary drops to round out her kit but by and large it's been garbage and I haven't found any useful accessories.

I'm targeting super specific gear, so that doesn't help, but crafting hasn't yielded anything either so it really feels like wasted time.

A.Ravi is turning out to be mediocre and it'll really take some dumb luck and good rolls to give her the stats she truly needs.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I've spent around 1000 stamina today running W11 and dont think I've come up with a single piece of usable gear
Game seems to be working as normal from my experience. 😿

A.Ravi is turning out to be mediocre and it'll really take some dumb luck and good rolls to give her the stats she truly needs.
I haven't used mine yet. What is wrong with her? I was thinking about possibly throwing her into my pve team for the raids. I have regular Ravi in there and she is doing fine for the most part but having a revive mechanic might not be bad.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't used mine yet. What is wrong with her? I was thinking about possibly throwing her into my pve team for the raids. I have regular Ravi in there and she is doing fine for the most part but having a revive mechanic might not be bad.
Her S3 multiplier got nerfed for a start, so she's not much of a bruiser I expected her to be. She should be doing Ken style shenanigans better not worse. Buff her, Smilegate.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Game seems to be working as normal from my experience. 😿

Her S3 is fairly weak so for PvP you aren't reliably going to kill someone. She can certainly be a sustain type character like the Corvus characters or ML Ken but then the rest of her kit falls short of them. She doesn't do damage based on loss health, no defense break, and no debuffs. I'm trying to go that route but in order for her to not hit like a wet noodle you need to run critc/critd gear along with health and effect res.

On defense she'll just be baited by C.Armin and Ruele to the point she won't do anything but drag out a fight.

At level 59 I have her at 17k hp, 100 cc, 180 cd, 70 eff res with a counter set. I plan on using Stark Gauntlet to get her to 120 eff res but I need to get crit damage to 225+ and eff res to 150 for her to be really annoying.

I'm really lacking the appropriate accessories to make it happen, if I could get an Eff Res set of jewelry and the right sub stats it'd work.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
She'll get a buff 100% but it's kinda funny we've been asking for no more op ML units and... well.... we got what we asked for.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Reading her story she is an alternate universe Ravi, she was deified as a God of War. They should give her extinction. I also noticed she doesn't have Ravi's attack up passive, I guess this doesn't help.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
She'll get a buff 100% but it's kinda funny we've been asking for no more op ML units and... well.... we got what we asked for.

I think she's usable with high end gear, kind of how high end Baiken's are silly strong. But for the average player she doesn't do much since her multipliers are so low. Plus not many people have farmed Banshee so there aren't a ton of high end counter sets out there, and if you already have one it's probably because you farmed it for ML Ken or Corvus.

She's mostly fine, there's just not much of a need for her type of unit/kit. Her S3 damage will probably see a boost since they nerfed it too hard, but that's probably it

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't use ML Ravi on defense ever. She is a heavy investment unit. Scales really well with molas and is not really an ML Ken. Definitely on the right track though in regards to her being a sustain character. She's there to do damage and take damage, while landing finishing blows on units to rez any fallen characters on your team. She allows a lot of offensive build compositions to work, when you'd be otherwise hesitant because of the risk to lose a unit.

I'm all for her getting buffed, but I honestly think she's fine. People wanted ML units that aren't broken, but then they released another balanced one and everyone wants a buff. I built her counter set/HP set with Hellcutter. People just need to think about actually playing the game. Not everything needs to one shot in order for it to be usable. She's a bruiser who grinds out value in a mid-long battle.

Also, we keep being extremely lucky!

i25jTZK.jpg

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't use ML Ravi on defense ever. She is a heavy investment unit. Scales really well with molas and is not really an ML Ken. Definitely on the right track though in regards to her being a sustain character. She's there to do damage and take damage, while landing finishing blows on units to rez any fallen characters on your team. She allows a lot of offensive build compositions to work, when you'd be otherwise hesitant because of the risk to lose a unit.

I'm all for her getting buffed, but I honestly think she's fine. People wanted ML units that aren't broken, but then they released another balanced one and everyone wants a buff. I built her counter set/HP set with Hellcutter. People just need to think about actually playing the game. Not everything needs to one shot in order for it to be usable. She's a bruiser who grinds out value in a mid-long battle.

Also, we keep being extremely lucky!

i25jTZK.jpg

How do you feel about effect resistance on her? What do you have for main stats on accessories?

I was building for effect resistance but it's requiring a neck that isn't really synergizing well with anything else. Right now I have Crit Chance neck to get her to 100%, think 100% is really necessary?

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you feel about effect resistance on her? What do you have for main stats on accessories?

I was building for effect resistance but it's requiring a neck that isn't really synergizing well with anything else. Right now I have Crit Chance neck to get her to 100%, think 100% is really necessary?
Since I'm gonna use her on offense, primarily in grindy matchups, I don't think eff res build is very good. I'm not gonna be bringing her against dizzys or any debuff heavy comps, but against Kens, Kraus, ML Vildreds, etc.

Her damage scales off of max HP, so I'm just pushing that super hard. Crit chance at 100% also isn't necessary because she gains 5% crit chance off every 20 fighting spirit. So that's 25% chance if your getting a lot of counter hits and at full meter.

As of right now I'm running crit damage neck, HP ring and boots. Around 57% crit chance, but with hellcutter and her passive, she crits pretty consistently. My Ravi is slow as hell, but she hits decently even without molas.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Great that helps a ton, I can easily build more towards that than I can a 150% effect resist build and all it requires is swapping out my neck piece for Crit dmg main and health sub. My boots are tailored towards effect resist but I guess a little doesn't hurt.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh...thought free equip event lasts until serve reset time on global...... nooooo.

PS. Pulled a ML Clarissa today - gonna see if she is worth investing into.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Powered through tower today and got BBK, I like the hero a lot but she is too high maintenance for me to stop my current plans.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great that helps a ton, I can easily build more towards that than I can a 150% effect resist build and all it requires is swapping out my neck piece for Crit dmg main and health sub. My boots are tailored towards effect resist but I guess a little doesn't hurt.
Yeah I have like 40-50 eff res without trying for it. It's useful.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Sabin turned me into a liar.

Screenshot_20190810-170637.jpg

Screenshot_20190810-170654.jpg

I was halfway towards pity, so this cost me 29m gold and roughly 13k skystones and many, many hours of clicking refresh on the secret shop.

It's funny how everything new they've released, SS Bellona and F. Cecilia aside, has been thoroughly mediocre since the collab. Luluca, Khawazu, Lilibet, ML Zerato, and now ML Ravi. I wish they practiced this kind of restraint sooner.

I also hope I don't have to wait two months for ML Ravi to be made usable. She's straight up *terrible* in her current state. And that's with me stuffing some of my best gear on her:

Screenshot_20190811-031626.jpg

They'd need to straight up double her HP% scaling to make her usable. I say that because she offers *zero* utility (outside of a revive that is, frankly, the single worst revive in the entire game). She has no buffs, no debuffs, no nothing. So she should at least hit like a freight train while taking more hits than the average DPS.

btw mystics and ML summons are still shit and ML ravi doesn't even count as a ML 5-star in my mind because I only got her off of pity and hours of grinding, so fuck you Smilegate you still suck

(also lol @ anyone who says she's 'okay', yeah you said that about Luluca and Lilibet and they still got or are getting buffs so y'know, I'm not really gonna respect your assessment at this juncture)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats Laiza,
im happy for you - i know this was your most wanted unit !!!

PS. Regardless of her power level right now, she is a top tier waifu and among the best looking units in the game - everything else is a nice extra xD

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sabin turned me into a liar.

Screenshot_20190810-170637.jpg

Screenshot_20190810-170654.jpg

I was halfway towards pity, so this cost me 29m gold and roughly 13k skystones and many, many hours of clicking refresh on the secret shop.

It's funny how everything new they've released, SS Bellona and F. Cecilia aside, has been thoroughly mediocre since the collab. Luluca, Khawazu, Lilibet, ML Zerato, and now ML Ravi. I wish they practiced this kind of restraint sooner.

I also hope I don't have to wait two months for ML Ravi to be made usable. She's straight up *terrible* in her current state. And that's with me stuffing some of my best gear on her:

Screenshot_20190811-031626.jpg

They'd need to straight up double her HP% scaling to make her usable. I say that because she offers *zero* utility (outside of a revive that is, frankly, the single worst revive in the entire game). She has no buffs, no debuffs, no nothing. So she should at least hit like a freight train while taking more hits than the average DPS.

btw mystics and ML summons are still shit and ML ravi doesn't even count as a ML 5-star in my mind because I only got her off of pity and hours of grinding, so fuck you Smilegate you still suck

(also lol @ anyone who says she's 'okay', yeah you said that about Luluca and Lilibet and they still got or are getting buffs so y'know, I'm not really gonna respect your assessment at this juncture)

Grats on finally getting a ML5*!!

Also Luluca is pretty damn good now. As long gas they dont buff ML Ravi to being broken but make her pretty good that would be done

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Laiza always so angry and spiteful. I never liked Luluca however. Lilibet and ML Ravi are both highly usable at the moment and fit their niche just fine. People just want every unit to be a nerfed until they actually pull the "balanced" unit, then they need major buffs. ML Ravi is a PVP hero and requires a bunch of investment. She is super hard to kill and offers value on s3. /shrug

As of right now SeaBell is running rampant and actively punishes you for playing the game. There's not much counterplay, but nobody is noticing because of all this ML fiasco and she's very good in PVE. It'd be great to have more unbalanced units like her. /s

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
"Kiss my feet. I'll step on you"

I fucking love Specter Tenebria. Her voice lines are so sadistic. I love her design. And I love her gameplay. She's a unit I never knew I wanted but now I have her I just can't play without her.

Laiza I thought you quit? Was actually thinking about that earlier today and wanted to make a post asking if you actually had, but I figured if you had the last thing you would want is someone tagging you in a post in this thread. Anyways congrats on getting an ML 5*, and one you really wanted.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Screenshot_2019-08-12-00-41-02-954_com.stove.epic7.google-picsay.png

Is there any arena team composition I can make here?
Currently at master 3 - Europe server - with Ravi Angelica C.Lorina and Tywin.

Can't push much further than this, not sure if it's gear wise or lacking/not using some key units.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Took ML Ravi for a spin, put her on an a team of Seallona, Montmo, Angie and just face tanked whatever anyone had and slowly healed back up and chipped away. I think with Mola investment and a little more health she'll be a good addition to the team. Only team I lost to had an A Vildred and surprisingly Ravi revived someone and I almost came back and won.

Final stats for now:
1.8k atk, 1k def, 18k hp, 110 spd, 57 crit chance, 247 crit d and 50 eff res.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Double post, but I'm going to try something out:

I want to see how many mystic summons I can accumulate in a month. The goal is to not spend gold to save it for secret shop purchases. I'll merge phantasmas and dupe 3* but thats about it. If I happen to get a really game changing piece of gear I'll improve it and track it, but I'm mostly curious to see how viable the new summon system is if you play smart. So for record keeping I'm starting with:

Leifs: 54
Gold: 805k
Skystones: 25k
Bookmarks: 42
Mystic: 650
5* Phantasma: 7

Should be easy since I'm starting with a good pile of skystones but for the most part I'll just be running hunts/altars with my normal stamina. I'll also do alchemist steeple for the charms each week.

I'm sure they'll throw something our way that makes me cave but I've been considering how much I've been wasting on upgrading mediocre gear and crafting with no results that I'd rather have the next ML unit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.