• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Wait for ML Angelica, she'll beat characters to death with her staff to finally retire.

I wonder what happened to that guy that has like 4 Angelicas that are +15 and each have different builds. Think one was dps and hit wyv on def break for like 20k.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Wait for ML Angelica, she'll beat characters to death with her staff to finally retire.

I wonder what happened to that guy that has like 4 Angelicas that are +15 and each have different builds. Think one was dps and hit wyv on def break for like 20k.

If he has any common sense he now has 4 SC Momo's instead.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Sez skin :/ even if they gave me for free I wouldn't want , the rewards from the premium pass are quite good basically it cost roughly 4 pulls and you get tons of stuff for it

Kayron banner , I have him but even if I didn't I would pass easily

Last edited:

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Got Fighter Maya the other day as my free summon would love to build her.

They really need to alleviate the limited resources to build up guys, keeping gear/mola rare I can live with. I see no reason promotions/rune/catalyst being a week long process. I spend too much time on this game already.

ResetEra guild is on a bad losing streak they matched us with a guild that could barely fill 2 fortresses. I bet we still lose!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Another filler week, I don't mind really but hopefully it means they're busy cooking something good up for the (KR release) anniversary.

Been skystone refilling lately because I'm out of leafs, on top of refreshing the shop for mystics and random covenant pulls. I finished my last gold transmit (Gloomyrain) and I'm at 95 summons until a guaranteed mystic. Ravi is cute but once Iseria is gone I'll probably sit on my mystic bookmarks for the next one. Or a Dark Corvus rerun. Shouldn't be hard to hit the pity summon before the next mystic cycle ends, but I really gotta start saving gold and skystones again.

Thankfully I'm probably not going to be working 13 hour days during this buff event. Still got no leafs but the daily energy and summer pack stuff should sustain me a bit.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
I don't think Kayron needs a bigger buff on top of this, he's actually a decent farmer. Water units are just too dominant in PvP and now with SS Bellona out I'm sure everyone's just benched him.

He was supposed to be my next 6* before she released and now he's at the bottom. Smh.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Seems only the English notes had this buff.... that's really special to add so much misinformation if it's a translation error.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Buff events are fantastic, this is really going to boost my how much can I collect in a month strategy.

Even though I don't use Sez I'll probably get the premium pass for all the goodies.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Reverse Angelica would obviously be a true believer. I bet she became a nun because she thought it'd be easy, her catchphrase was mistaken for true devotion instead of lazy dismissal and she kept climbing through the ranks by accident.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Logged in and saw some mystic bookmarks from the secret shop. Used them and got Choco Silk. I know she's not that good but I like her design so I'll take it.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
ML Angelica would clearly be a retired Angelica who has gone crazy from boredom

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I need a ML Bellona

c2814543fk921.jpg

Balls

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
These free daily covenant summons man. Pulled Destina a couple days ago and just pulled Judge Kise today.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I hope that Kayron buff happens.

They need to make the speed bonus passive though, or eliminate it. Just another buff to dispel. The 30% health thing is bigger.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
You guys are killing me with your random 5* ML pulls lol.
Congrats.

PS. Bummer...i thought the Artifact shop would reset with the update.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
New Season Rank means i need to try and use those Guild War battles more often - bummer is that im usually massively outclassed.
Just to be sure - no battling at all is better than loosing battles for the Guild right ?
I think Laiza's blood pressure is high enough.

Did they forget to put an event this week? This is odd, Kayron's event was datamined and everything.

Welp, those who use my Sez, rejoice in Aloof Lifeguard Sez.
Powder Shop is missing too lol.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New Season Rank means i need to try and use those Guild War battles more often - bummer is that im usually massively outclassed.
Just to be sure - no battling at all is better than loosing battles for the Guild right ?

Powder Shop is missing too lol.

Attacking and losing has no demerit except it kills your units for the next fight. Its always worth it to try and maybe get a draw.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Attacking and losing has no demerit except it kills your units for the next fight. Its always worth it to try and maybe get a draw.
Oh shit.... :o
This changes alot - i used to shy away from pretty much all fight because i dont wanna mess up my Guild standing by taking a a potential loss.

So many Mystic bookmarks i missed out on - haha.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think the epic pass looks good on paper, especially since it's bought with skystones; just gotta see how bad the grind is for an Uber casual like myself. I'll do it like the event pass and only grab it if I can reach 20 points, which would be "done" when adding the bought points. Since I don't own Sez I might just grab the non-skin option. I don't think I'd pity for Sez since I already have Clarissa for fodder farming (I'd rather do it for Vildred since I don't have a grass-type farmer).

Status
Not open for further replies.