• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I just got 5800 crests for free @ europe server.
Something happened apparently, can't complain.

I noticed the season 2 gear is still there that I can buy without crests, should I focus on buying all the remaining season 2 or focus on the season 3 with crests?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

I noticed the season 2 gear is still there that I can buy without crests, should I focus on buying all the remaining season 2 or focus on the season 3 with crests?
I got around the same and accepted them but when I went into the shop it was showing as 0, I think they automatically got converted into conquest points because I got around 1200 conquest points from the gift box straight after, and my glory crests had already been converted.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017

Apparently some people were able to buy the season 3 gear early and this was their apology..Others reporting that they got the 5800 crests but they were changed to conquest points afterwards. I still have my 5800.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone else still get the original daily award plus the new daily award as well?

It's happened to me for the past 5 days now, not that I'm complaining at all but just wondered if I was lucky or something.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm. Maybe SeaLona Dizzy Momo and A. Ravi? You lack damage mitigation, which is pretty much a "please cleave me".

I've noticed lol, I could build up Cecilia or Fluri with Aurius but feel they don't add anything but being a damage sponge.

Also, lol, now I wish I hadn't spent my crests early because there was no need and now I don't get conquest points...that's a major bummer. What a screw up on their end, just ditch the bajillion currencies they have its so dumb in the first place.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I still have my glory crest from the mail, had enough conquest points to buy 2 pieces just in case they get converted some how.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Still have 5800 glory crest from the mail plus 1k normal crests , spend a bit buying two pieces of the gear earlier , something weird happened

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the cause of the lost the crest points is because accepting them before seeing the intro to the new season of arena.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
I have a dilemma, I got both A.Vildred and C.Armin right before the cut off date for recalls. I want to start getting a bit more involved in the pvp/guild wars aspect of the game, but not sure where to go from here. Do I build them or recall them for someone like J.Kise and A.Lots. I don't know if I have the pieces to build some decent teams here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks...

My Current Area Team - Yes, it sucks, I know ;) But it contains 4 out of my 6 6* characters.
SS Bellona
Ravi
Vildred
Angelica

6*
Tamarinne
Karin

5*
Lilibet
Vivian
Luluca
Tenebria
Ken
Corvus
Iseria
Yufine
SS Achates
A.Cartuja

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed lol, I could build up Cecilia or Fluri with Aurius but feel they don't add anything but being a damage sponge.

Also, lol, now I wish I hadn't spent my crests early because there was no need and now I don't get conquest points...that's a major bummer. What a screw up on their end, just ditch the bajillion currencies they have its so dumb in the first place.
I'm still very impressed at the fast ceci + sbell + healer defense team I ran into the other day. Ceci mass provoked, and then SBell did the rest. You could try that if you want.

I'm not sure about Fluri on defense either, but one of my GW teams is Sbell + Fluri + Angie, and somehow that gets a decent amount of defense wins, though I'm not sure why.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still very impressed at the fast ceci + sbell + healer defense team I ran into the other day. Ceci mass provoked, and then SBell did the rest. You could try that if you want.

I'm not sure about Fluri on defense either, but one of my GW teams is Sbell + Fluri + Angie, and somehow that gets a decent amount of defense wins, though I'm not sure why.

Would take some serious investment to get Ceci up and ready for that and with Tama coming I think I'd rather the gear and dogs go to her. I'm currently trying out what we talked about last night in guild chat, see how that goes this week. Tanky Dizzy/Angie/Montmo/A. Ravi. I might have to tweak and get a damage dealer in there with the Guild Artifact to actually pose a threat.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Would take some serious investment to get Ceci up and ready for that and with Tama coming I think I'd rather the gear and dogs go to her. I'm currently trying out what we talked about last night in guild chat, see how that goes this week. Tanky Dizzy/Angie/Montmo/A. Ravi. I might have to tweak and get a damage dealer in there with the Guild Artifact to actually pose a threat.
That team might work if it can stall long enough to kill via arena lightning, and it sounds tanky enough to do that.

I can't decide if a low damage, super stall team like that would deter people from attacking or if it would encourage people to try to out-slug you.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My raid team responded disturbingly well to Shadow Rose talking about how badly she wants to murder Cecilia lol

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Kusoge is looking for 1 member that is advanced in the game and has knowledge. We teach how to fight and you'll learn from the best (neki) of the bests (neki) while climbing up. We share infos and strategies on how to climb as well. If you're are looking for a friendly environment and help in building units or guides.

Description:
- Casual / Semi-Competitive (GW)
- 24/7 guild buffs
- 5x mystic medals reward in GW
- Has YufineBot
- Friendly ERA Discord community with guides
- Top 150-200~ in GW

Requirements:
- Active sign-ins and donations
- Participate in GW
- Discord
- Rank 64 - 65 Only

If you are interessted in joining just pm Neki , Einbroch or join the ERA discord.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
VOzu0gO_d.jpg

Pulled Judge Kise on a single mystic summon today! Light was the only element I dont have a good unit for so I'm really happy about this.
Shes my second 5* ML unit after pulling Specter Tenebria with the galaxy bookmark refund

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Razmos

I'm currently saving my Mystics, but because we don't know the future of this game I don't actually know who I'm actually saving for. So random discussion question: what ML would you guys like to see revealed next? I personally would love to see ML Angelica. I just want to know if she's an older version that has finally managed to retire lol. Plus I want to know what kind of soul weaver she'll be, if she even remains in that class.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I cant get regular Iseria (121 banner someday), so maybe ML Iseria is my destined pairing. They probably change her to a aoe thief or something.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
VOzu0gO_d.jpg

Pulled Judge Kise on a single mystic summon today! Light was the only element I dont have a good unit for so I'm really happy about this.
Shes my second 5* ML unit after pulling Specter Tenebria with the galaxy bookmark refund
Grats bro !!!
Im hoping to get her as well - but i already got lucky with Ken for that banner so i probably cant expect another 5*.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats Razmos

I'm currently saving my Mystics, but because we don't know the future of this game I don't actually know who I'm actually saving for. So random discussion question: what ML would you guys like to see revealed next? I personally would love to see ML Angelica. I just want to know if she's an older version that has finally managed to retire lol. Plus I want to know what kind of soul weaver she'll be, if she even remains in that class.
Thanks!
I'd love to see a ML Lidica

Grats bro !!!
Im hoping to get her as well - but i already got lucky with Ken for that banner so i probably cant expect another 5*.
Thanks!

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
I feel completely stuck. My gear sucks and I can't seem to get any half-way decent gear to save my life. Stuck at hunt 7/8 for the ones available, can't defeat even the first boss in the labyrinth raid and I'm stuck in chapter 8 of unrecorded history. Basically doesn't all my gold and materials trying to craft done decent gear at the forge with nothing to show for it.

Ugh. Guess I just gotta keep farming

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
I feel completely stuck. My gear sucks and I can't seem to get any half-way decent gear to save my life. Stuck at hunt 7/8 for the ones available, can't defeat even the first boss in the labyrinth raid and I'm stuck in chapter 8 of unrecorded history. Basically doesn't all my gold and materials trying to craft done decent gear at the forge with nothing to show for it.

Have you tried farming the special shop for a bit? I had more success buying gear from there rather than craft gear when I was in your situation.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Crafting gear seems like extreme late game. Feels like a waste of gold.

How far are you in Abyss? Abyss gear can take you pretty far.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I got to eventually auto-ing W11 by basically going all-in on my water team (Angelic Mont (Heal), Taranor Guard, Angelica (Tank), and SSB), just putting stuff with the right stats and not caring about the set for Angelica. Even for everyone else as long as the main stat and set were correct I upgraded those pieces and eventually got the team to work. I just slowly worked on 6*-ing my Wyvern team and auto'd the highest Wyvern I could during extra drop days. Also made use of the Alchemist steeple, converting everything up and only crafting level 85 gear.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
MicH

The biggest mistake early on is worrying too much about sets. Just use best in slot gear.

That and the gear from Abyss/Adventurer Mode/Labyrinths/Automaton Tower and story mazes when upgraded should actually take you really far.

Post some of your units you are using in hunts and we'll see if we can help you out. What Abyss floor are you on? AT floor?

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Razmos

ML Charlotte is at the top of the list and is the main reason I'm trying to accumulate 58m gold worth of mystics before she comes around.

ML Angelica is up there, though... Followed very closely by ML Iseria. I can't imagine them making ML Iseria as disappointing as ML Ravi. Just ain't happenin'.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Kusoge is a meme guild full of memers and memees. Besides the requirements above, the real motto is "if you try, you're fine". A lot of us don't care for PVP and may not have built PVP centric characters, but as long as you're trying in GW with what you got and contribute to the guild, you're fine.

Top 150 guild btw lul

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
VOzu0gO_d.jpg

Congrats!
I'm throwing everything I have into mystics to get her, 24 pulls left and I'm out of gold so it's slow, not to mention the shop refreshes take ages sometimes. But I am dedicated and I'll get her.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest

What teams/heroes are you using?
How far into Abyss are you? Do you have the armor sets from there? Do you have the armor sets from the first two labyrinths? These go a long way early on.

If you need supports to clear Unrecorded History you can use my Ravi or Violet, they should be able to solo most things in there if a bit slowly.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
. Global server.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried farming the special shop for a bit? I had more success buying gear from there rather than craft gear when I was in your situation.
I guess I could try that once I acquire more gold, haven't had much luck with randomly checking so far, but I'll give it a shot.

I got to eventually auto-ing W11 by basically going all-in on my water team (Angelic Mont (Heal), Taranor Guard, Angelica (Tank), and SSB), just putting stuff with the right stats and not caring about the set for Angelica. Even for everyone else as long as the main stat and set were correct I upgraded those pieces and eventually got the team to work. I just slowly worked on 6*-ing my Wyvern team and auto'd the highest Wyvern I could during extra drop days. Also made use of the Alchemist steeple, converting everything up and only crafting level 85 gear.
Thanks for the input. I'm working on SC'ing Montmo right now so I cold probably make a team similar to that.

MicH

The biggest mistake early on is worrying too much about sets. Just use best in slot gear.

That and the gear from Abyss/Adventurer Mode/Labyrinths/Automaton Tower and story mazes when upgraded should actually take you really far.

Post some of your units you are using in hunts and we'll see if we can help you out. What Abyss floor are you on? AT floor?
Yeah, I guess I do rely a lot on matching sets instead of just using the best gear I have. I got the first Abyss set, the Adventurer's Path set and some of the AT gear. Currently stuck on Abyss 52 and AT 79.

Here are my current Hunt teams:
Wyvern: Luluca, Sez, Angelica and Crozet (cleared floor 8)
Golem: Sol, Vildred, Destina and Cecilia (cleared floor 8)
Banshee: Vildred, Violet, Destina and Crozet (cleared floor 7)
Azimanak: Vildred, Luluca, Destina and Cecilia (cleared floor 8)

Vikdred is my strongest unit at 75k CP with a full lvl 70 Terraria set at +15 so he's in Golem until I can get a second fire character leveled up.

I guess I'll put a list of my 5* heroes in a spoiler if I should change any of my setups. I think I have close to all 4* characters (non-ML) except like Corvus.

6*
Vildred
Judge Kise

5*
Specter Tenebria
Ruele of Light

Ken
Tenebria
Aramintha
Sol
Kayron
Haste
Baal & Sezan
Charlotte
Cecilia

Luluca
Chloe
Sez
Yuna
Sigret

Vildred
Vivian
Yufine
Destina
Violet
Basar

ML 4*
General Purrgis
Guider Aither

Auxiliary Lots
Roaming Warrior Leo
Kitty Clarissa
Assassin Cidd
Assassin Zerato
Celestial Mercedes
Shadow Rose
Crescent Moon Rin

What teams/heroes are you using?
How far into Abyss are you? Do you have the armor sets from there? Do you have the armor sets from the first two labyrinths? These go a long way early on.

If you need supports to clear Unrecorded History you can use my Ravi or Violet, they should be able to solo most things in there if a bit slowly.
[Hidden content]. Global server.
Thanks, I'll definitely give you an add!

Last edited:

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Kusoge is a meme guild full of memers and memees. Besides the requirements above, the real motto is "if you try, you're fine". A lot of us don't care for PVP and may not have built PVP centric characters, but as long as you're trying in GW with what you got and contribute to the guild, you're fine.

Top 150 guild btw lul

Maybe i should left the recruitment to you xD

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest

Vikdred is my strongest unit at 75k CP with a full lvl 70 Terraria set at +15 so he's in Golem until I can get a second fire character leveled up.

I guess I'll put a list of my 5* heroes in a spoiler if I should change any of my setups. I think I have close to all 4* characters (non-ML) except like Corvus.

6*
Vildred
Judge Kise

5*
Specter Tenebria
Ruele of Light

Ken
Tenebria
Aramintha
Sol
Kayron
Haste
Baal & Sezan
Charlotte
Cecilia

Luluca
Chloe
Sez
Yuna
Sigret

Vildred
Vivian
Yufine
Destina
Violet
Basar

ML 4*
General Purrgis
Guider Aither

Auxiliary Lots
Roaming Warrior Leo
Kitty Clarissa
Assassin Cidd
Assassin Zerato
Celestial Mercedes
Shadow Rose
Crescent Moon Rin

Thanks, I'll definitely give you an add!

You have a lot of fantastic characters. Don't fall into the trap of trying to gear all of them or even trying to fast track level them just yet. You want to build a full team of 6* as this goes a long way in PvE. Then you can start branching out with what else you need.

Wyvern: Luluca, Sigret(or a budget Alexa), Angelica and General Purrgis

Lulu's def break + damage. Sigret stacking bleed, def pen on S3 and general dps. More debuffs weakens wyvern. General Purrgis is quite strong but you need to build him tanky. Every hit he tanks your team gets combat readiness meaning your whole team goes faster. At W11 wyvern only attacks tank spot hero until that hero dies so he will be speeding your DPS up constantly. He is also strong in a variety of other content including PvP later. For Alexa you are relying on her crit and poison to do the damage. She doesn't need high attack because poison deals % HP damage. Supposedly Chloe is also very good and one of the best single target boss damage dealers. I don't have her and don't like her so I can't comment on her beyond that but probably a viable option too.

You already have Vildred so I wouldn't bother with Kayron for now. Ken is fantastic and can use the abyss lifesteal to great affect. Give him some HP and he holds his own very well. Ken on def break + dps with Sol is who I currently have running Golem.

You need to focus and gear/level your heroes to clear content. Don't spread yourself too thing but if you really like one hero such as J. Kise that doesn't mean you shouldn't use her. Just work on a small team and don't neglect getting a good healer. Angelica & Ruele will both go a long way.
Lastly, don't forget artefacts. When I was first struggling with Golem my healer using Wondrous Potion Vial made such a huge difference.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017

Top 150 guild btw lul

I think I'd like to apply! I didn't like the random guild I joined anyway. What's the timeout to join someone new after leaving??

Hit a wall in storymode but I'm not worrying about it until Tama banner tomorrow (?). I need a healer and haven't and havent invested in one since I'm hoping to pull her. Up to 420 bookmarks. Fingers crossed

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
You have a lot of fantastic characters. Don't fall into the trap of trying to gear all of them or even trying to fast track level them just yet. You want to build a full team of 6* as this goes a long way in PvE. Then you can start branching out with what else you need.

Wyvern: Luluca, Sigret(or a budget Alexa), Angelica and General Purrgis

Lulu's def break + damage. Sigret stacking bleed, def pen on S3 and general dps. More debuffs weakens wyvern. General Purrgis is quite strong but you need to build him tanky. Every hit he tanks your team gets combat readiness meaning your whole team goes faster. At W11 wyvern only attacks tank spot hero until that hero dies so he will be speeding your DPS up constantly. He is also strong in a variety of other content including PvP later. For Alexa you are relying on her crit and poison to do the damage. She doesn't need high attack because poison deals % HP damage. Supposedly Chloe is also very good and one of the best single target boss damage dealers. I don't have her and don't like her so I can't comment on her beyond that but probably a viable option too.

You already have Vildred so I wouldn't bother with Kayron for now. Ken is fantastic and can use the abyss lifesteal to great affect. Give him some HP and he holds his own very well. Ken on def break + dps with Sol is who I currently have running Golem.

You need to focus and gear/level your heroes to clear content. Don't spread yourself too thing but if you really like one hero such as J. Kise that doesn't mean you shouldn't use her. Just work on a small team and don't neglect getting a good healer. Angelica & Ruele will both go a long way.
Lastly, don't forget artefacts. When I was first struggling with Golem my healer using Wondrous Potion Vial made such a huge difference.
Thank you for the advice, I'll get to work on the Wyvern team changes right away! Great tip regarding General Purrgis pm W11, I'll definitely get him up and running git when I can clear that.

Don't feel bad for MicH ! he pulled a Haste, Ken, Chloe, and a Basar today!!! let him struggle!!!

Congrats and j/k
Haha yeah, I felt pretty frustrated so wasted some bookmarks hoping to get something decent and got incredibly lucky. I got all of those in 310 bookmarks which felt pretty crazy to me.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I guess I do rely a lot on matching sets instead of just using the best gear I have. I got the first Abyss set, the Adventurer's Path set and some of the AT gear. Currently stuck on Abyss 52 and AT 79.

Snormy had really good advice. You have so many good heroes you may just be spreading yourself too thin. It's most definitely a gear issue and not having units at 6*.

In general right side gear is the most important and you'll be looking for the highest level so you can get the largest main stat boost. Try not to be spread into too many stats as well, focus on what each character is good at. For example, stack Angelica with three right side pieces with HP% as a main stat regardless of what set they belong to and try and find pieces on the left side that have Health%. Focusing on sets too much can be detrimental, you might be so laser focused on making a Critical Hit set that you miss the fact that a single piece of gear can boost you more than that 12% you get from the set. Same with attack, I have an effectiveness sword with +27% attack which would be worth breaking an attack set up for because the attack boost is only 20%. Start piecing together sets when you're farming 11 hunts.

Some of this just takes time as well, you'll get there. I'm rarbusto in your guild and pretty active in the chat so feel free to ask questions there as well.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Now that slow Dizzies are meta my Destina and Kitty Clarissa are both practically useless and I can't predict which type of Dizzy anyone will have so it's even more gambling than before.

Arena will truly never run out of ways to remain pure, complete, and utter garbage. I weep to think of how much better things would be if they just had the fuckin' stones to nerf Dizzy and SS Bellona. Alas, all their talk of balance is little more than empty lip service and we get to be beholden to a meta where both are in more than half of all defense teams at all levels of play. Joys.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
Yea even at Challenger 5 I've noticed the change. Nowadays I am going straight single target damage. Seallonas passive actually hurts her team more because the damage sharing isn't capped on overkills so if you Yufine/Luna/Baiken/White Sniper her you probably take someone else down into kill range.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
"Wasted" another 100BM still trying to get tagehel and got aux lots and champion zerato.

Again, can't complain, but still not what I wanted.
I noticed next rotation there is tagahal there so I will do my best to get 10 copies in the total of 3 summons that I have available. /kappa

edit: holy ffffffffff tagahel on the powder shop in new patch, I will sell all my artifacts for those copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.