• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Nice, I'll finally get Tama and bonus gold sounds also great since Mystics farming drained all my 36+mil and I'm broke and still not done.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Buff event is awesome, can't wait for that. Not really anything I want from the powder shop refresh, but before it refreshes: is Alexa's Basket and Celestine worth getting from the current offerings? I don't have any of them

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Buff event is awesome, can't wait for that. Not really anything I want from the powder shop refresh, but before it refreshes: is Alexa's Basket and Celestine worth getting from the current offerings? I don't have any of them
Celestine is 100% yes. Alexa's Basket can buzz off unless you want A Vildred revive memes.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Embrace the desolation of bookmarks, 121 week is upon us.

I have Tamarinne already from a lucky free daily summon, so just going to save up and watch the many e7 players going 121 for tammy.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if Kitty Clarissa AI goes S3--> S2 or S3--> S1? I'm guessing its S2.
It's s3 > s2, unfortunately.

I also heard her s2 is currently bugged in that it only applies unhealable if it strips a buff at the same time, when it's supposed to always have a chance to apply it.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely snagging my final two Tagehel's when the shop refreshes.

I went in on Yufine which was probably a bad idea as far as saving for future banners, but I could really use her in Guild Wars. If I pity on Tama I won't have enough for another pity so hopefully luck is on my side after going pity on Vivian and then near pity on Yufine.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

I also heard her s2 is currently bugged in that it only applies unhealable if it strips a buff at the same time, when its supposed to always have a chance to apply it.
skill description makes it sound like this is how it's supposed to work
"xx% chance to remove buff and make them unhealable"
I wonder if they stealth changed it when she got buffed?

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I got Yufine a while ago and Tam recently from free 5* ticket so I guess I'll be saving again. Hoping Diene comes back around soon.

Edit. Might try for Krau in Mystics. 👀

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
skill description makes it sound like this is how it's supposed to work
"xx% chance to remove buff and make them unhealable"
I wonder if they stealth changed it when she got buffed?

It always applied unhealable and it still does at least in PVE. I haven't had any trouble using her to apply it in the Kayron trial.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yufine is so damn good since her buff. Ive had her for awhile but it's nice seeing her shine.

FGR5R3o.jpg

I have no Molas in her. That will change.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Feeling lucky? :D
I'm going for J Kise, she's guaranteed and it's making me miserable and bankrupt. :D Unless I'm mistaken the regular 5* and ML 5* have the same % chance.

Heh not really but I get bored when I don't pull on banners multiple times. With Yufine and Tam both already in the books throwing some mystics in will keep me entertained I guess. I'm 180 into the ML pity so even if I'm just gradually putting effort into that for when there is a nice hero to actually run for it might not be bad.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got Crimson Armin today. I feel like the game's trolling me, but she's probably still OP. I can run her with ML Cecilia, Ruele, and either ML Ken or Arbiter Vildred. Right now Ceci is holding my Aurius but she's actually a pretty heavy damage build and would be better with Ebiris.

I have 10 pulls ready for Tama....let's do this !!!

And good lucky to everyone going for the PvE Queen.

considering that 99% of my arena defense losses are to Tamarinne+Iseria I think she's the queen of a lot more than that.

No Iseria for me though. Probably gonna be a long time until she gets a rerun banner too, since she was just on the mystic rotation and had a regular banner not too long ago.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got Crimson Armin today. I feel like the game's trolling me, but she's probably still OP. I can run her with ML Cecilia, Ruele, and either ML Ken or Arbiter Vildred. Right now Ceci is holding my Aurius but she's actually a pretty heavy damage build and would be better with Ebiris.

considering that 99% of my arena defense losses are to Tamarinne+Iseria I think she's the queen of a lot more than that.

No Iseria for me though. Probably gonna be a long time until she gets a rerun banner too, since she was just on the mystic rotation and had a regular banner not too long ago.
Oh sure that combo is nasty....but not everyone has Iseria and without her Tama cant be really used effectively in PvP.

Oct 28, 2017
Tammy is just fine. I got her recently from a 5 ticket. But honestly, having a beefy Momo or Angelica are just as good trivializing PVE stuff. For heavy debuff cleanse I still strongly prefer mama Momo.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Tammy is just fine. I got her recently from a 5 ticket. But honestly, having a beefy Momo or Angelica are just as good trivializing PVE stuff. For heavy debuff cleanse I still strongly prefer mama Momo.
6*ed my Momo yesterday because i have a feeling that i wont be pulling Tama and Momo been really amazing for clearing the Raid Dungeon.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019

I also heard her s2 is currently bugged in that it only applies unhealable if it strips a buff at the same time, when it's supposed to always have a chance to apply it.

thanks for the info! sad. But my defense is winning so can't complain. would probs win more often with that mechanic.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
Just pulled Judge Kise; any tips on using her w/o a lots? I used my 4 star selector on C. Dom for obvious reasons :)

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Just pulled Judge Kise; any tips on using her w/o a lots? I used my 4 star selector on C. Dom for obvious reasons :)

A. Lots is obviously ideal for the CR push and Atk Buff all in one, but I've been getting by in Arena with a CR push (Roozid/Baiken) followed by a Vivian holding Tagehel's for the Atk Boost and immunity (prevents F Cecilia from provoking between S2 and S3). Basar being another mage option to hold Tagehel's and provide a CR reduction to the enemy but that is totally dependent on immunity/effective resist of the opponent.

Definitely snag up whatever Tagehel's you need from the shop when it refreshes.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
A. Lots is obviously ideal for the CR push and Atk Buff all in one, but I've been getting by in Arena with a CR push (Roozid/Baiken) followed by a Vivian holding Tagehel's for the Atk Boost and immunity (prevents F Cecilia from provoking between S2 and S3). Basar being another mage option to hold Tagehel's and provide a CR reduction to the enemy but that is totally dependent on immunity/effective resist of the opponent.

Definitely snag up whatever Tagehel's you need from the shop when it refreshes.

Gotcha! Yeah no A lots but i have those first 3 and Tagahel's ready to go (use on dizzy sometimes)! Just need to get my roozid built and j. kise, then i'll reek some havok! thanks for the info friend.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha! Yeah no A lots but i have those first 3 and Tagahel's ready to go (use on dizzy sometimes)! Just need to get my roozid built and j. kise, then i'll reek some havok! thanks for the info friend.

No problem, beware of ML Ken's and F Cecilias, they can really mess up a J. Kise if you aren't careful. Most ML Ken's are too tanky to kill with an S2 and can often one shot my J.Kise so I try and soften them up first. If you are using Baiken as a CR pusher be careful too that after using an S2 you don't get provoked by an Elbris Ritual Sword F. Cecilia and then miss out on the S3 push.

Other than that I've been cleaving everything in sight.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
No problem, beware of ML Ken's and F Cecilias, they can really mess up a J. Kise if you aren't careful. Most ML Ken's are too tanky to kill with an S2 and can often one shot my J.Kise so I try and soften them up first. If you are using Baiken as a CR pusher be careful too that after using an S2 you don't get provoked by an Elbris Ritual Sword F. Cecilia and then miss out on the S3 push.

Other than that I've been cleaving everything in sight.
Got it. I usually go with Ass Cart with bbk against Ken so won't be going cleave into those teams. Thanks for the heads up though.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
Only three summons for Tama! Woo. I get to save for the limited now!

I think I used up all my luck. I decided to use the one mystic summon I got today in hopes for krau. I got J. Kise. :X

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Oof. Had to pull until the pity summon kicked in.

I guess this is what I get for pulling 2 Judge Kise's last week and C Armin a few days ago.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Which would work better for J. Kise, Roozid or Celeste? I'd rather build Celeste, but I always see Roozid everywhere.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Took until pity for Tama but ateast I got two Rod of Amaryllis in those pulls.

And then I got Krau in 700 Mystic which was awesome. Finally a decent tank!

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
40 pulls, I'll take it, but I'm down to a single pity's worth in Skystones after going in on Vivian and Yufine.

Which would work better for J. Kise, Roozid or Celeste? I'd rather build Celeste, but I always see Roozid everywhere.

Neither directly benefit J.Kise they just manipulate turn order. Roozid is a more reliable speed boost since he increases your teams CR while Celeste reduces enemy CR and stops working once you run into immunity sets and high effective resistance teams. A Lots is used because he CR boosts and provides an attack boost. For J.Kise to cleave you need an attack boost because her base attack is kinda low and a Tagehel's artifact to provide 20 souls so she can soulburn S2 and then follow up with S3.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Judge Kise clearly ate up all my luck, took 121 summons to get Tamarinne. Ah well at least I have her now, and I have enough skystones left to buy another epic pass if they do one

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
40 pulls, I'll take it, but I'm down to a single pity's worth in Skystones after going in on Vivian and Yufine.

Neither directly benefit J.Kise they just manipulate turn order. Roozid is a more reliable speed boost since he increases your teams CR while Celeste reduces enemy CR and stops working once you run into immunity sets and high effective resistance teams. A Lots is used because he CR boosts and provides an attack boost. For J.Kise to cleave you need an attack boost because her base attack is kinda low and a Tagehel's artifact to provide 20 souls so she can soulburn S2 and then follow up with S3.

Right, so Roozid followed by Vivian could do the trick then... Not sure if it's worth building all that though. Guess I'll bench her for now :/

Thanks for the info.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Right, so Roozid followed by Vivian could do the trick then... Not sure if it's worth building all that though. Guess I'll bench her for now :/

Thanks for the info.

It is very very effective once built. I'm something like 45-5 this week in Challenger III already and only reason I'm not climbing higher in rank is my defense is kinda weak and has 37 losses already lol.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
It is very very effective once built. I'm something like 45-5 this week in Challenger III already and only reason I'm not climbing higher in rank is my defense is kinda weak and has 37 losses already lol.

Ahh wth I guess I'll try that setup. My current one purely relies on Dizzy going first so it's far from ideal anyway.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh wth I guess I'll try that setup. My current one purely relies on Dizzy going first so it's far from ideal anyway.

Just to be clear, Righteous Theif Roozid is better than regular Roozid because the specialty change skill tree gives him additional speed stats. It's the same as your Dizzy team, if Roozid is outsped you're likely screwed.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
The bruisers are really coming now. It's getting hard to find a team that doesn't have at least two tanky units.
Celeste isn't so good as a CR pusher on her own because she pushes enemy units back instead of pushing your own team, and only at a 50% proc rate.

She works best as an indirect CR pusher when paired with Cdom, because she's naturally very fast and can land 4 crits with her s2. So the setup goes celeste s2, which CR pushes cdom, and then cdom uses her s3, which is the real CR push on the team. The drawback is that the setup takes two unit slots, that first s2 charges enemy SBells real fast, and makes Celeste vulnerable to getting instantly counter hit to death by units like ML Ken.

If you also have Cdom then Celeste + Cdom is a fun combo, but I wouldn't use Celeste on her own as your cr pusher.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Well this went very well for me! For info, I started about a week or so ago and farmed as much as I could. So with Tama's banner, since I have 0 good healers, I knew I wanted to go all in. Started off with 482 BMs and stopped with 172 left. In total I got an amazing haul (I think). The breadwinners:

5- Tamarinne
4- Angelica
4- Corvus
4- Furious
4- Achates

And for artifacts
5- Idol's Cheer
4- Adamant Shield

Then I got a bunch of new 3's. Not sure if they're any good:
- Adlay
- Roozid
- Butcher Corps Inqisotr
- Rima
- Kluri
- Carmainerose
- Kiris

So yeah, BOTH star healers. Going to level up Tama first, but having Angelica in reserve is just icing on the cake. Not sure on much of the other 3 stars, so if anyone has thoughts on who should go into this PVE team for clearing things/promoting first, I'll take advice!

- Vildred
- Ken
- Tamarinne
- ?

I do also have the event Yuna that I'm leveling as well

Status
Not open for further replies.