• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can you double dip for the SSS quest e.g. keep SSS'ing 3* units? I sort of hope the answer is no as I'll kick myself for not doing it before

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but you can't use a SSS unit to bring another up to SSS though. It has to be fresh.

I haven't transmitted a unit in a long time, but I kind of look forward to when I can use them as fodder instead of SSS imprinting. They do make good 4* fodder when at SSS though.

It runs out after rank 30.

Good to know I'm at Rank 24 now. I might stop hoarding nat-4* then. I have a bunch saved up to SSS imprint units like Crozet and Cartuja but I'm not sure they'll get a SC and I'll ever use them.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Kinda getting antsy waiting for a new character. We should have gotten one with the new region but it doesn't seem to have happened.

My Angelica has formally retired so I don't know if I will bother with her skin.

Carrot won't break the water meta.
She seems better than Fire Ara though so I will probably finish the SC. Might be fun in PvE.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
this pop up shop.....DAMN YOU SG!!!!

EDIT: and another epic pass is up!?!?!?!? my skyystones.....

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If you go into Journal for Furious or Violet and go to Specialty you can check out Lilias. She'll probably be next week. She has awesome animations.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Oh look another two heroes to counter debuffs, we need more help SG

Gunther plus Lilas let's go

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Will definitely pity Lilias (since I've yet to pull a hero less than the 121 needed for pity). She looks great, both functionally as well as design-wise.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally built my dream ML Ceci.

KsMLDPX.jpg

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Was tempted to roll for Tenebria but seeing Lilias scrapped that.

Not sure why I bought the summon ticket from the huche shop when it's so expensive, but I instantly regretted it regardless. Got a dupe Karin, but mine is already at max imprint.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
lol @ the datamine skills excel sheet.

90% of highest attack allies' attack
might have 70% armor pen idk lol

Lilias is broken as fuck if she has 70% defense pen, will be an amazing unit without that anyway lol.

Good to know I'm at Rank 24 now. I might stop hoarding nat-4* then. I have a bunch saved up to SSS imprint units like Crozet and Cartuja but I'm not sure they'll get a SC and I'll ever use them.

Save them for their ML version, I'm pretty sure ML Crozet is the next new unit after ML Basar so he'll probably be a 4 star when they run an old 5 star unit (Ruele maybe?)

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Didn't get Krau, no real interest in Cermia and already have Ravi + Ravi dupe so I guess I'm back to saving Mystics. I'm about 100 mystic pulls from pity so I guess I should save a bunch and hope to get the hero I mystic hero I want now. It has been an expensive couple of days in game gold wise. I halted my upgrades trying to pull for Krau and got a bit carried away I think.

I already have Ten too so nothing to pull on for now. I have enough bm to pull on a pity but I really want to get Diene at some point. I really want the new tank hero too she looks awesome but I doubt I have enough for both.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think I basically have enough to pity the new fire lady and any limited in the near future since Tama came relatively early for me.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Lilias IS the next limited character, since Vivian wasn't. I have close to enough for two pity as well, so I'll be able to grab both Lilias as well as another limited if it comes soon afterwards.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Researcher Carrots S1 is animation so well and clean. I'm gonna see if I can find a way to use her just because of it. I do have a +8 Red Aramintha as well.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I wonder if Lilias IS the next limited character, since Vivian wasn't. I have close to enough for two pity as well, so I'll be able to grab both Lilias as well as another limited if it comes soon afterwards.

I don't she's limited, just a really, really, good banner unit like Tamarinne was/is.

They might do a Halloween limited unit though, I'm expecting a Serilla rerun and a limited unit during that time.

No limited reruns because it would just be stupid to not wait until Japan server is online because than you'll have to rerun certain characters for a third time. I would love for them to rerun the Diene event in the first couple months of the Japan server because I started playing after.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Diene's event was also the best event in the game. The story was quite good. Would be smart to release it closely after JP launch.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Man I want that new hero. Like her kit, and really like her design and English VA.

That being said she does feel quite close to Kitty Clarissa. Not that I have her.

Oct 25, 2017
took me full pity to get tenebria, on the way I bull my 4th and 5th Alexa's basket...and dupes of Sword of Judgment and Song of stars...

4 star units...literally 1 I want...4 I dont have...well I pulled Furious and Dingo...still have never pulled Rose (or Corvus but I dont care about Corvus)

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Wanted to do a yolo mystic pull (still 150 pulls until pity) but had to buy 7 normal bookmark packs before the mystic pack showed up in the secret shop.... so that gave me another copy of Silk and since I had some spare bookmarks I thought why not, might get something good..... Jecht showed up, whatever one more, dat purple spark, that dude comes flying in from the right.....i'm kinda scared it was going to be ML Ken right after I traded for him... but nope it was a brand new Mama Kise instead with her becoming my 5th ML nat 5.

EX Luck today.

Diene's event was also the best event in the game. The story was quite good. Would be smart to release it closely after JP launch.

Yeah I heard it was easily the best event for E7 so far, looking forward to the eventual rerun and hopefully their new big event can get back to that level.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
Did Yuna become available in the event all of a sudden for people who have Yuna already? I got Yuna through her connection but now I see one available from the event. It wasn't there before...

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did Yuna become available in the event all of a sudden for people who have Yuna already? I got Yuna through her connection but now I see one available from the event. It wasn't there before...
I think in the patch notes they decided to make her available for people who already had her as well.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This new game guide on the pause menu is messing with my "phone sitting face down on my desk with the brightness set to zero" grinding lol

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Only had 20 bookmarks lying around for Tenebria but apparently that's all I needed...huh. Guess I finally have a red defense break. Always wanted her from day 1 of course.

ML Basar looks cool and pretty useful. I'll end up with him one way or the other - I'm 60 rolls from mystic pity, already have 20 rolls saved. Going 2 months abstaining from mystic rolls is too much to ask, and it's fairly likely that the rerun ML5 in November would be someone I already have so it'd end up being 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.