• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
62 molas. Too bad I'm really low of materials to go past +2 on most skills.

Anyone else unable to skill enchance C Lorina?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
144 molagora total from recalls and refund.

And leveling up your skills early levels are INCREDIBLY cheap. Basically there's no reason not to level up all your DPS characters damage skills to +3 or +4, as they're only 1 mola each for the most part.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Between stash, refund, and 3* recall I'm up to 192 mola and 3 go!

I could have sworn I had gotten Roozid his CD on the s3 but apparently not.

I should really mola some people. Maybe max out Tama's s2, put something in Viv's s2, or anything really.

Mont's +12 now though.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I completely forgot that Celeste is a 3* unit lol. Almost forgot to reset her.

Time to hit the alchemy place for catalysts.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I hadn't rolled a Mystic Spawn since Fallen Cecilia I finally dumped my medals for Desert Jewel Basar (about 6700 Medals) and didn't get get him. I can probably pity him before he leaves, but at this point I don't know if it's even worth or if I should save for someone really broken. It took so long to save all those medals, and it took the better part of 5 minutes to lose everything.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got 76 in defund and I think 6 from recalling.

I now have a +15 Kluri, +15 Lorina and +12 Momo. The Stigma costs are so low. I still have like 33,000 Stigma.

Great change. Hope everyone is ready for the steroid Momos.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, Yufine kind of wrecks Montmo so I'm not too worried.

Hmm, to pull for Vildred or not. He is very cool but I dunno if I need him.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
+15'd Montmos make no difference to me. I build my teams on the assumption that the enemy is at or close to full HP at all times, and just nuke them from 100 -> 0.

Pretty sure most of the ones I fought were already +10'd anyways...

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Got a good amount of molas back (66), have 164 molas and 3 MolaGo now, already put Lorina to +15 , will evaluate what to do next, maybe some 3* hero.

The datamine points out to Vildred banner , already have him so it's more time to hoard skystones and BMs

Looking for stage C1-9 where can I find that?

By logic it refers to Ezera 1-9 Sanctuary gates Outskirts

Last edited:

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Vildred is a pass for me just invested in BBK as my main dog walker and she can farm 10-s2 safely compared to vildred.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a new player so I didn't get any mola back since I never invested in anything lower than 5* anyway.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Where would be best to farm? C1-9 hasn't been great.
9-s1 unrecorded history gives you 10 chances to get 1
1-2 unrecorded history has 9 chances and give ap points to buy it. One less drop but most efficient way to farm for it.

What's this mola refund thing? I didn't get anything back.
I'm a new player so I didn't get any mola back since I never invested in anything lower than 5* anyway.
check your mail in the gm tab if you invested in 4-5* you might have got something back since they cost less to skill now.

Last edited:

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I have over 80 mola after refunding Fluri, TG, Hazel and a couple of others + general mola refund. I'm too broke gold wise to re-invest everything. I have 8k stigma too. Probably run out of catalysts before finishing up once I sort out the gold problem.

On the bright side I pulled ML Zerato :yay:
On the down I pulled Lilibet... Not sure if I should feed her off, transmit or just keep her in the bench as I like collecting characters.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20191002-150832.jpg

Spent all of it. I molagora'd all of the following, to highly various degrees:
  • SS Bellona
  • Apocalypse Ravi
  • Lilibet
  • Basar
  • Ken
  • Tywin
  • Iseria
  • Kayron (FINALLY maxed out his S1)
  • Charlotte (+15'd BABY)
  • Kitty Clarissa
  • Crimson Armin
  • Angelica
  • Clarissa
  • Achates
And then I stigma'd my spec-changed 3-stars: Angelic Montmorancy, Mascot Hazel, and Righteous Thief Roozid.

I still need more molas.

There is no such thing as enough. GIVE ME MORE MOLAS!

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I have over 80 mola after refunding Fluri, TG, Hazel and a couple of others + general mola refund. I'm too broke gold wise to re-invest everything. I have 8k stigma too. Probably run out of catalysts before finishing up once I sort out the gold problem.

On the down I pulled Lilibet... Not sure if I should feed her off, transmit or just keep her in the bench as I like collecting characters.
I'd keep her for now. She's still the only extinction unit, and you never know when you might need that.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Screenshot_20191002-150832.jpg

Spent all of it. I molagora'd all of the following, to highly various degrees:
  • SS Bellona
  • Apocalypse Ravi
  • Lilibet
  • Basar
  • Ken
  • Tywin
  • Iseria
  • Kayron (FINALLY maxed out his S1)
  • Charlotte (+15'd BABY)
  • Kitty Clarissa
  • Crimson Armin
  • Angelica
  • Clarissa
  • Achates
And then I stigma'd my spec-changed 3-stars: Angelic Montmorancy, Mascot Hazel, and Righteous Thief Roozid.

I still need more molas.

There is no such thing as enough. GIVE ME MORE MOLAS!

What did you upgrade on Clarissa, Achates and Apoc Ravi? I'm considering Achates for the cleanse but now I have Lidias as well. I also consider maxing Clarissa as she is the only reasonable farmer I have but I don't even currently have gear for her.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Clarissa I +5'd her S1 and S3 and just dumped some molas on her S2. Her S1 takes high priority for me because I use her as my primary DPS in wyvern (since I don't have Luna, she's my strongest water option right now). The S3 is just for when I decide to throw her in as a cleaver in arena or something. Also I'm like 90% sure she's getting buffed in the future so it's kind of an investment for later.

Achates I just sort of half-heartedly threw some molas at her S3 and S2 for some additional +healing. As the one character with the absolute highest heals-per-second of any character in the game (thanks to her S2 cooldown reduction hilariously working on herself), I thought it fitting to throw her a few.

A. Ravi I +5'd her S1 and S3 and threw a few spares on her S2. I would have maxed out her S1 and S3 if her buff were closer, but since I don't even know if it's coming this month or next (nor the full extent of how she'll be buffed) I just settled on the second-highest value. She's still useless for anything other than anti-cleave memes, btw (and even then, Kayron and Corvus are far superior).

Balance change dev notes when???

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I have most of the RGB characters and I put Lilibet in my top 2 or 3 for arena and GW. Ppl think she's useful for extinction but she honestly does crazy damage, period.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Thanks. I think I'll skill up Clarissa for farming and maybe Apoc for the future.

I have most of the RGB characters and I put Lilibet in my top 2 or 3 for arena and GW. Ppl think she's useful for extinction but she honestly does crazy damage, period.

That is fair but unfortunately for me outside of the first few heroes I started with I prefer to only level characters I either like, need or have dupes of for now.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Damn i forgot to wait til the buff event to complete the ATower. And I've been running low on gold for a while now.

Turned all ATower consumables into pendant/ring charms and turned the rest that weren't chests into alchemist's steeple for additional charms. Managed to max out a lot of gear. So many effectiveness /effext resistance rolls...

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Got around +50 Molas back which is more than i expected tbh.
So far ive maxed Tammy S2, invested a a bit in AMomo, Ken and SC Lorina.

Im broke right now so i had to stop....but i would also love to work more on Charles and Yufine. I really need to get a team for B11 ready. Whatever setups ive run so far werent able to get it done.
I'm pulling specifically for BBK. He's a strong hero but I don't really need him, and I'm meh on his design.
Honestly...one of my bigger regrets in this game is not realizing how good BBK is, when i owned her for months already. Used to skip Arena battles against A Vildred teams and co. because i didnt realize how her S3 works with the extra turn after a kill.

Even better her S1 heal - had so many battles where i thought i would be screwed after not ginishing things after the initial cleave turn....only for her to somewhat survive/sustain atk because of the S1.

She is my only +15 unit and can pretty much be used everywhere - lover her and as of this week i even have her at +SSS.
Wish i had even better gear for her though.

Oct 25, 2017
I got 73 Molas from refund, and 27 from 3* recall, so a cool 100 back total.

I spent 65 of them already. Maxed out Cermia, got SS Bellona and Fallen Ceci to +14. Tossed a few into Lilibet and Vivian.

For 3*s, i maxed Kluri, and I got Gloomyrain and Momo over +10. Will max them once I finish getting the epics to max Ceci and Bellona

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What do your BBK builds look like?
Thinking speed crit
Atk% atk% speed on the right side or should I go critd%

Status
Not open for further replies.