• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think it's this

The date found doesn't match but the description sounds about right
1. An issue has been discovered where, after using the Chat function in the lobby, certain buttons do not respond to player input.

→ We have identified the cause of this issue and it is scheduled to be fixed in the following update on 11/28.
→ Players will be able to access the game normally after closing and reopening the application. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, my celeste + cdom setup doesn't work against speedy teams in GW because 3 crits won't push Cdom to the front the way 4 crits do. I'd either need to buff CDom's speed or switch to another opener.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
PvP has really been pissing me off lately (mainly cause of shitty gear) and makes me really wish there was better alternatives to getting arena/gw items. I almost ragequit all 3 of my GW matches even though they weren't that bad because of how drawn out the healers made them feel

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone need a gw guild for gw guild warsing? EpicReset has a spot or two.

i need some new content in this game....pets were such a silly long delayed thing.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just another nail in the coffin of auto repeat.

Beat Abyss 90 this morning. It was actually pretty easy.

Used Tama, Monty, Lorina and Lilias.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Auto repeat is just silly in the game. Needlessly stupid. I will just use it when XP boost is on and do hunts only.

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd beer for this game. The even small chance of them deciding to ban ppl is enough to discourage me.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad we have something, it hasn't been totally worthless but definitely a missed opportunity.

Pet system aside, which is silly and whale-y, but easy to ignore, I would change Homemade Snacks to be consumed on a per stamina basis, like 80 stamina per snack. That way it scales to the activity you are doing (1 snack per 4 hunts or 1 snack per 10 catalyst farms) and isn't totally useless for 95% of people's playtime.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got my first SSS in Trials this week. Serila having def down and attack down in her kit really helped.

During the 2nd Break period Cermia duel attacked 3 times and each time she did 2 attack due to her EE. It was nasty.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
So Champion Zerato is super broken. Solo-ing Azimanuk 11 with 100% consistency in ~4 minutes using Abyss 85 set and a couple junky accessories I had laying around. To be fair he's +14.

Haven't cracked being able to solo Banshee 11 consistently. Done it once but he usually gets whittled down by the third phase even running Chatty.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've been dorking around in arena trying out different units and comps. Bummer that it's only possible to do that during free unequip events. It's a lot of fun whether I win or lose.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
I've been dorking around in arena trying out different units and comps. Bummer that it's only possible to do that during free unequip events. It's a lot of fun whether I win or lose.
I wish I could have that mindset.

Rather than fun, I just get sad because it becomes way too fucking obvious that some units are just under par (and other units - especially SS Bellona - are just ridiculously over-the-top). It doesn't take much experimentation to realize when the balance is just completely fucked.

I can't have fun with things this out of whack.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just so what I do, and only fight the NPC battles for the rewards and to complete the five match requirement for the daily and ignore everything else PVP-related.

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Yeah I build a bunch of new units to play around with - BBk, Cermia, Basar (finally), Maid. I like to mix up my offense and def when I can to keep it interesting.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
I can't find a listing of past limited banners (I wan't to know if I should forget a character for a while or not).
Do you know if there is a listing somewhere ? Thkx!

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I can't find a listing of past limited banners (I wan't to know if I should forget a character for a while or not).
Do you know if there is a listing somewhere ? Thkx!

There isn't that many Limited Characters , these are the characters released as Limited Banner: Luna, Diene , GG collab characters Baiken and Dizzy , Seaside Bellona

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
There isn't that many Limited Characters , these are the characters released as Limited Banner: Luna, Diene , GG collab characters Baiken and Dizzy , Seaside Bellona

I was also thinking about normal banner with drop rate boosted.
I checked all the patch notes for this year and did a listing, not 100% accurate but still.

09-janv Bellona
16-janv Zeno
23-janv Violet
30-janv ML Sez ML Clarissa
07-févr Tamarinne
13-févr Luna
20-févr Lidica
06-mars Charles
13-mars ML Aramintha
20-mars Cermia
04-avr Krau Tenebria
10-avr Iseria
17-avr Haste Ken
24-avr Sol, Baiken
08-mai Dizzy
22-mai Destina
06-juin Luluca
06-juin Kawazy, ML Cecilia
26-juin ML Zerato Kise
17-juil Charlotte
24-juil Sigret
31-juil ML Bellona
14-août Kayron
21-août Vivian
04-sept ML Leo
18-sept Tenebria
29-sept Lilias
09-oct Vildred
17-oct Sez
24-oct Cecilia
31-oct Luna
07-nov Melissa
20-nov Basar

Lavenza

Oct 27, 2017
18178e8fba.png

Daily Summon today.

Always wanted her and rolled a lot on her banner (got spooked by Basar). She's not as good as she was pre-nerf but still nice to have.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My attacks went from 20+ a day to ...4. Seems no one wants to test BBK and Basar.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just had a fight that ended up being Kluri vs Dark Corvus. Shes actually a hilarious counter to him. Since they are usually slow she laps him and can keep him locked down with Def break and provoke.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Had 3 arena offense fights in a row that had all 4 units with immunity vs my debuff/cleave team. SSB nuked my team on the first fight and I instant quit on the other two. I'm done arena for the day.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I've also just been dispatching for Conquest points, since I'm pretty well-stocked on Ancient Coins and lol at gacha PvP.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Had 3 arena offense fights in a row that had all 4 units with immunity vs my debuff/cleave team. SSB nuked my team on the first fight and I instant quit on the other two. I'm done arena for the day.

You haven't even seen Arena's final form. Full Effect Resist ML Ken, Ruele, and F. Ceci teams. Forget immunity, try not being able to land a debuff all match.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So I started to play this for a bit ago...

What is the drop rate of Cold Looks? I went to recommended farming spots and thus far I have only been able to get them from AP shops.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
So I started to play this for a bit ago...

What is the drop rate of Cold Looks? I went to recommended farming spots and thus far I have only been able to get them from AP shops.

Catalyst drops rates are pretty abysmal, follow the guides on something like epic7x.com for best locations and hope for the best. The other options for catalysts are getting them as Guild Aid, Guild Catalysts Chests, crafting them in the Alchemist Steeple, and Side Story shops.

My typical flow with these is to clear out the Side Story shops and the Guild Shop every week and then craft what I want out of unwanted catalysts. It's less efficient but it keeps the mind numbing catalyst farming at bay.

I'm also real stingy with how I spend them. When it comes to skill enhancements that needs catalysts I usually think real hard about whether that unit is going to be a core member of my team or not before using them.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Catalyst drops rates are pretty abysmal, follow the guides on something like epic7x.com for best locations and hope for the best. The other options for catalysts are getting them as Guild Aid, Guild Catalysts Chests, crafting them in the Alchemist Steeple, and Side Story shops.

My typical flow with these is to clear out the Side Story shops and the Guild Shop every week and then craft what I want out of unwanted catalysts. It's less efficient but it keeps the mind numbing catalyst farming at bay.

I'm also real stingy with how I spend them. When it comes to skill enhancements that needs catalysts I usually think real hard about whether that unit is going to be a core member of my team or not before using them.

I did request 2 (I have 2 currently) from the guild (I did join the ResetEra guild) so hopefully someone has them to spare. Worst case I'll hopefully get enough I need next week. I'm only on the first continent and so I only have Areas 8 and 5S to buy Cold Looks from and I need 6.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Just had a fight that ended up being Kluri vs Dark Corvus. Shes actually a hilarious counter to him. Since they are usually slow she laps him and can keep him locked down with Def break and provoke.
This is exactly why I use Fluri as a counter to Violet in gw.

Your typical slow counter Violet gets permalocked by Fluri pretty easily.

You haven't even seen Arena's final form. Full Effect Resist ML Ken, Ruele, and F. Ceci teams. Forget immunity, try not being able to land a debuff all match.
Ugh. Now I'm glad I haven't tried to climb out of Challenger in weeks. I now have a bruiser team that can sort of fight the teams that I can't cleave, but I still hate fighting those defense teams that have multiple ML5s.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. Now I'm glad I haven't tried to climb out of Challenger in weeks. I now have a bruiser team that can sort of fight the teams that I can't cleave, but I still hate fighting those defense teams that have multiple ML5s.

I've resorted to using Dizzy to reduce incoming damage and stun/CR manipulate for the most part in high Champion just because the SSB's hit so hard but I've run into Rueles that are super high effect resist with Idol's cheer that I can't kill or ML Ken's with Sigurd that I can't debuff or punch through with an attack buffed Spez. J. Kise just doesn't cut it up there so I resorted back to a Single Target cleave-ish team that just sees Spez taking the biggest threats out one by one.

Some of the units up there are just horrifying. I have an 80% win rate and the only time I really lose is if I whiff on debuffing an SSB and RSD just annihilates me, moonlight dreambladed by an A Vildred (although if he is stunned he still isn't surviving a miss), high effect resist ML Ken's that I can't punch through, or those crazy Ruele's.

I'm starting to pick on Basar teams for fun because he's basically a wastes slot when you have DJ Basar to just cleanse and put up immunity.

Just for fun, since I'm bored at work, this is the team I used to get in the Top 10:

hFeVyys.jpg

NXUNcYr.jpg

qu5DZow.jpg

06zmp88.jpg

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I've resorted to using Dizzy to reduce incoming damage and stun/CR manipulate for the most part in high Champion just because the SSB's hit so hard but I've run into Rueles that are super high effect resist with Idol's cheer that I can't kill or ML Ken's with Sigurd that I can't debuff or punch through with an attack buffed Spez. J. Kise just doesn't cut it up there so I resorted back to a Single Target cleave-ish team that just sees Spez taking the biggest threats out one by one.

Some of the units up there are just horrifying. I have an 80% win rate and the only time I really lose is if I whiff on debuffing an SSB and RSD just annihilates me, moonlight dreambladed by an A Vildred (although if he is stunned he still isn't surviving a miss), high effect resist ML Ken's that I can't punch through, or those crazy Ruele's.

I'm starting to pick on Basar teams for fun because he's basically a wastes slot when you have DJ Basar to just cleanse and put up immunity.

Just for fun, since I'm bored at work, this is the team I used to get in the Top 10:

hFeVyys.jpg

NXUNcYr.jpg

qu5DZow.jpg

06zmp88.jpg
What the heck is dizzy wearing on her head lol.

That's a strong Spez. My bruiser team is trying to use Yufine as a way to clear out threats quickly, but it falls apart if there are too many high priority threats at once. Teams like Ruele + SSB + ML Ken + tank are awful to fight without extinction.

My current team goes fceci + momo + Yufine + either aux lots or kitty. Aux lots lets me delete a unit or two fast, but Kitty is better for more prolonged fights, especially against enemy debuffers.

I'd love to work red Ceci in there somehow, but I just can't justify the slot at the moment.

Hakunon

Oct 11, 2018
Looks like I'll have to give up on getting Troublemaker Crozet and pray he appears in one of ML/Covenant summons. Shame because I have enough dupe Crozets to almost SSS him.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
What the heck is dizzy wearing on her head lol.

That's a strong Spez. My bruiser team is trying to use Yufine as a way to clear out threats quickly, but it falls apart if there are too many high priority threats at once. Teams like Ruele + SSB + ML Ken + tank are awful to fight without extinction.

My current team goes fceci + momo + Yufine + either aux lots or kitty. Aux lots lets me delete a unit or two fast, but Kitty is better for more prolonged fights, especially against enemy debuffers.

I'd love to work red Ceci in there somehow, but I just can't justify the slot at the moment.

I believe its a helm from the Roses May Bloom side story. They had a 3 week Side Story and each week had an epic piece of gear to obtain. Another was a rage weapon that I have on Luna and the 3rd was a Defense/Defense ring (which would have been awesome for your Fluri btw).

Yeah, that is why I had to resort to Dizzy. Her stuns are an added plus, but really she's there to mitigate the retaliation of a team that has SSB/F.Ceci while I'm first taking out A. Vildred or ML Ken. She also extends G.Purrgis' provokes so I can provoke low eff res targets so they don't go after Spez.

Status
Not open for further replies.