• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Reached Rank 50 today. Hope I'll be able to get some good rings and necklaces from the secret shop the next couple weeks.

More importantly looking forward to 2x runes tommorow .... Need dark and blue ones for AMomo and Lorina then I should be ready for Raid Labyrinth.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Because I'm not a pure metaslave and I know she'll get buffed down the line anyway. I still want to actually try her out as much as I am able.

Did the same for units like Faithless Lidica and pre-buff Luluca and Lilibet. Not sure why anyone ever got the impression that I won't use mediocre units.

It's one thing to use off meta units because you think they are good. It's another to use a unit you think is bad, especially in a game where the lack of resources to build units is the biggest complaint from everyone. But hey, nothing is permanent until molas are used :)

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
It's one thing to use off meta units because you think they are good. It's another to use a unit you think is bad, especially in a game where the lack of resources to build units is the biggest complaint from everyone. But hey, nothing is permanent until molas are used :)

Which is why removing molas from 3*s was one of the few good decisions SG made in 2019. I've six starred my Lena and have her on a counter set with Sigurd Scythe for sustain. (I used to have her on Junkyard, but that's banned in RTA) The great thing about counter on her is that her S1 pushes her. Not only is she a top tier farmer, she is proving quite good in pvp. And I like experimenting with someone that most people aren't using. But if I had to invest mola in her? I'm not sure I would've made that choice.

animus82

Nov 1, 2017
Which is why removing molas from 3*s was one of the few good decisions SG made in 2019. I've six starred my Lena and have her on a counter set with Sigurd Scythe for sustain. (I used to have her on Junkyard, but that's banned in RTA) The great thing about counter on her is that her S1 pushes her. Not only is she a top tier farmer, she is proving quite good in pvp. And I like experimenting with someone that most people aren't using. But if I had to invest mola in her? I'm not sure I would've made that choice.

Make a vid if you can. Never seen Lena in PVP. RTA or Arena.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Daily pull got Lilias yesterday! Today I got Kayron! wtf is going on?? Is the backlog of 5* I never got???

Update: Later that night I pulled twice on Alencia banner and got her and pulled 3 times on Diene's banner and got her and her artifact.

Last edited:

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Finally a good ML from the bookmarks ! Fallen Cecilia.
Question though, my W11 team was supposed to be Crozet, A.Montmo, Luna and Taranor. Now that I got Iseria, Krau, Fallen Cecilia, do you think that I can replace Crozet with one of them ? And Taranor by Iseria for the def break ?

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Iseria wont land any of her defensive breaks on Wyvern. If you want an upgrade from TG build Furious. F. Cece can tank but if crozet is working why mess with it unless you need his gear for F. Cece.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Finally a good ML from the bookmarks ! Fallen Cecilia.
Question though, my W11 team was supposed to be Crozet, A.Montmo, Luna and Taranor. Now that I got Iseria, Krau, Fallen Cecilia, do you think that I can replace Crozet with one of them ? And Taranor by Iseria for the def break ?
Grats on FCecilia.
Why would you use a green unit like Iseria on W11 though ? TG does the job well....you can upgrade to Furious if interested but it's not neccesary if you already invested in TG.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah sorry for the dumb questions, I don't always think about the elements advantages.. It's just that my Crozet is not tanky enough and was wondering if Krau would be a good replacement (I don't have him at level 50 to try yet).

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever you choose to be your tank they need to be level 60 anyway with lots of hp 17-18K if you have a good healer, 20k if your doing 3 man team.

The community complaints forced an Alencia bookmark refund if you pulled before her maintenance your getting your bookmarks back. I should be getting about 100 back. Might think about going the distance now if I have to to get her, 52 more pulls until pity.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really shouldnt take community complaints. If you accidentally put up a banner and pull it thus resetting peoples pity counter it should be obvious that you need to refund.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
It really shouldnt take community complaints. If you accidentally put up a banner and pull it thus resetting peoples pity counter it should be obvious that you need to refund.
The maintenance did not reset the pity thankfully.

The major complaints really was about the mistranslated s2 description, heirs did get bookmarks ready and farm/build counter gear because what they thought her s1 -> s2 would do.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Whoever you choose to be your tank they need to be level 60 anyway with lots of hp 17-18K if you have a good healer, 20k if your doing 3 man team.

So that's why I couldn't do it. Crozet is still 5*, so now I have the choice between him and Krau for a 6* tank. Might prefer Krau for the PvP side.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Good for the folks that pulled before the description change but I still feel like they are dodging the fact that a lot of uninformed people still pulled after maintenance because not everyone dives into the notices to read every maintenance update.

Doesn't really matter to me, but doesn't seem like it is addressing the real issue.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Did 20 Dark Spirit Altar 9 runs....19x I got the worst possible drop with a single greater dark rune.

They aren't even trying to hide the fact anymore.....that's the type of stuff that just makes me wanna delete thesr type of games - as if it would kill them to have somewhat fair drop rates during 2x rune events.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't gotten Diene yet... Out of all the banner summons I've done since I began playing a few months ago this is the first one I've had such bad luck.

I'm down to 47 summons left till a guaranteed. I haven't even gotten the Artifact either.

I want to say I can get 47 summons within the next 12 days but I'm not too sure. Quickly running out of additional skystone sources.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
We're doing a real doozy of a guild war right now.

Fceci + Avild + SSB defense team ow ow ow ow

SSB and Fceci both have immunity, so you can't just throw Dizzy at it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
We're doing a real doozy of a guild war right now.

Fceci + Avild + SSB defense team ow ow ow ow

SSB and Fceci both have immunity, so you can't just throw Dizzy at it.

I should have saved my attack, I feel like I could have taken that team with my typical Spez team. But I figured we were in for a rough war anyway and wanted to experiment attacking some other towers.

Got to test out some new comps and also tried ML Crozet + Charles for the first time to great effect.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I should have saved my attack, I feel like I could have taken that team with my typical Spez team. But I figured we were in for a rough war anyway and wanted to experiment attacking some other towers.

Got to test out some new comps and also tried ML Crozet + Charles for the first time.
I tried to outspeed that team but it didn't work out. The plan was to open with soulburned Yufine S3 with aux lots, double tap Avild, Fluri S3 SSB to prevent her s3 + def break, then follow up next turn with Yufine S1 to kill her fast.

I got the double tap on Avild, but SSB fully resisted the Fluri s3. Boo.

One of the really silly things about this SSB/counterattack meta is that I'm actually floating towards single target units instead of AoE ones so that I charge SSB s2 less quickly. That's how common she is.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
One of the really silly things about this SSB/counterattack meta is that I'm actually floating towards single target units instead of AoE ones so that I charge SSB s2 less quickly. That's how common she is.

It's really bad in Champion between her, ML Ken and Charles. I still run Basar/Dizzy 90% of the time to decrease their damage while I pick them off one by one. It's actually what makes Basar even more stupid powerful with his S2 that does hit/attack down. If a Ruele revives or cleanses an SSB you can apply the debuffs right back on.

I have SSB on a immunity/rage set on my GW defense team with Proof and an Elbris Charles and 100% ER A.Ravi, new gear so curious how that is all going to turn out. Basically she S2 defense breaks the other team and then an attack buffed S3 deletes everything. Been working great in regular Arena but she gets the extra shield from Lilias. I've actually been using it on offense as a cleave team when I can't bring Spez (A.Coli or A.Cidd opponents) and it works surprisingly well.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Got to test out some new comps and also tried ML Crozet + Charles for the first time to great effect.
I got ML Crozet from tower rewards, I am interested but hesitant to 6* and skill him. Running low on Molagora.

Do you pick your targets or are you confident you can go against anybody. Also what gear/stats you got on him.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It's really bad in Champion between her, ML Ken and Charles. I still run Basar/Dizzy 90% of the time to decrease their damage while I pick them off one by one. It's actually what makes Basar even more stupid powerful with his S2 that does hit/attack down. If a Ruele revives or cleanses an SSB you can apply the debuffs right back on.

I have SSB on a immunity/rage set on my GW defense team with Proof and an Elbris Charles and 100% ER A.Ravi, new gear so curious how that is all going to turn out. Basically she S2 defense breaks the other team and then an attack buffed S3 deletes everything. Been working great in regular Arena but she gets the extra shield from Lilias. I've actually been using it on offense as a cleave team when I can't bring Spez (A.Coli or A.Cidd opponents) and it works surprisingly well.
One of the biggest weaknesses of my roster is the lack of a good AoE buff stripper like Basar. Otherwise I'd use Dizzy more too. As it is, I run into immunity or Lilias way too often for Dizzy to be effective. That's why I've been trying to use tanky comps instead, but it's a crapshoot. Not to mention boring.

Edit: ah geez, I just took another look at Alencia's kit and saw that she can AoE buff strip. Ugh lol.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I got ML Crozet from tower rewards, I am interested but hesitant to 6* and skill him. Running low on Molagora.

Do you pick your targets or are you confident you can go against anybody. Also what gear/stats you got on him.

Eh...he's a major work in progress. I think to be useful in most situations he'd need to be in the 160-180 speed range and have at least 40-50% effectiveness. You'd want to avoid anyone that can stun him and he'd need to be faster than the unit you are protecting so he can cleanse. As he's geared now...he's just light bait and a damage soak that has a super useful soulburnt S1.

I want to get speed gear on him but I need to do some crafting to get there and he's competing for very similar gear as my Lilias/G. Purrgis. The immunity gear is kind of wasted on him since he cleanses, but you just have to be careful of being stunned/silenced if you take immunity off.

I'm probably re-gearing him and Alencia tonight.

PUtNRJA.jpg

I think he can be a really really good unit but if he's going to soak up damage dealt to a squishy DPS then you need higher HP than I have.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I had a truly ridiculous RTA battle last night. It's long, but the ending had me laughing so hard I could barely finish my moves in time.

Maid Chloe / Cermia / Lena / Coli
VS.
ML Basar / ML Ken / Luna / Diene

There's a lot of tryhards in RTA (despite it having no rewards), but I enjoy experimenting with off-meta characters like this. I've been a longtime fan of ice Coli and she did a respectable job here.

Also animus82 this does have Lena in it, but... I wouldn't exactly call it a showcase for her; I couldn't use her S3 due to ML Ken counters. I'll try to record something better.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I had a truly ridiculous RTA battle last night. It's long, but the ending had me laughing so hard I could barely finish my moves in time.

VS.

There's a lot of tryhards in RTA (despite it having no rewards), but I enjoy experimenting with off-meta characters like this. I've been a longtime fan of ice Coli and she did a respectable job here.

Also animus82 this does have Lena in it, but... I wouldn't exactly call it a showcase for her; I couldn't use her S3 due to ML Ken counters. I'll try to record something better.

I would have fucking uninstalled the game right then and there. The amount of times you stunned him, died, revived, revived the whole team only for him to S3 them twice and then for you to survive by the skin of your teeth revive and Cermia S1 to one shot him after an 8 minute battle.

lmao, well done

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
I dont play with sound so everytime I watch someone's video I'm reminded I would have uninstalled a long time ago if I had sound on.

That said, Maid Chloe is the first voice i didnt hate.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017

VS.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool that's definitely "okay fuck this game" territory.

This is exactly why I sometimes nuke Maid Chloe as hard as I can, even if it's unnecessary.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017

VS.

LMAO!!!! They definitely broke their phone after this!!!

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I would have fucking uninstalled the game right then and there. The amount of times you stunned him, died, revived, revived the whole team only for him to S3 them twice and then for you to survive by the skin of your teeth revive and Cermia S1 to one shot him after an 8 minute battle.

lmao, well done
Loooooooooooooooooooooool that's definitely "okay fuck this game" territory.

This is exactly why I sometimes nuke Maid Chloe as hard as I can, even if it's unnecessary.

You know, I would've almost felt bad for them if they didn't start doing emote taunts, thinking they had it in the bag. Gotta keep those ML Ken users in check. I had never even seen Frenzy Stage 8 before in a match, the damage increase is wild -- 19k on my Cermia's S1! My jaw dropped. I mean honestly my jaw was dropped the whole last few minutes.

Maid Chloe was my first ML 5 that I pulled actually just about exactly a year ago, and she's still putting in work. Actually I just invested in her last 5% stun chance because she earned it in that battle. :) But this match was also a good example of why I run Idol's Cheer on her instead of something like Water's Origin.

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
So that's why I couldn't do it. Crozet is still 5*, so now I have the choice between him and Krau for a 6* tank. Might prefer Krau for the PvP side.
Pulled Krau on his banner because I needed a good wyvern tank and he is awesome. I don't need need a healer for w11 anymore and just nuke him down. Krau does around 20k+ dmg near death on the dragon with 20k max HP.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Last couple days i was trying to figure out who to use as a tank for my future W11 team so i can start 6* them. Choices were between AMomo, Krau and Diene...even though Krau was the safest option in terms of stats and gear and Momo is useful in pretty much every content....i went ahead and 6* Diene because she one of my Top 3 faves in the game and i decided i was going make it work somehow.

Todays Daily ---> Angelica

lol this game

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
garbage trash incompetent company ends free unequip 16 hours before the stated time just to screw people into wasting gold. So tired of this crap.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
garbage trash incompetent company ends free unequip 16 hours before the stated time just to screw people into wasting gold. So tired of this crap.

I was middle of gearing Alencia and swapping things around when it ended. Had to pay a few hundred thousand to get to a spot that was decent and I still hate how she ended up geared.

Why did they not just run til reset? They basically missed the whole weekend in the US.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't un-equip event start early like half a day or a day early? it would make sense why it ended early.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ducarmel

Re-geared my ML Crozet and am much happier with the build, less excessive defense and more HP while getting a minor speed/effectiveness boost. I have a better chest piece to put on him but will need to wait for charms for that. Basically got him the speed I needed to have him faster than my slow DPS units but retain bulk and some sliver of effectiveness.

I still want to get speed boots on him but I'd need much better gear in other slots. He's still slower than my Charles who is on a speed set.

I actually switched him over to Adamant Shield after taking the screenshot to provide more protection without actually soaking up the damage.

MrlqsLh.jpg

I actually tried to find health or effectiveness gear to put on him instead of immunity but that helmet as like +30% Health sub stat and anything else dropped his HP too low.

This is the shitty Alencia I ended with. I have no idea what I was going for. Fast enough with effectiveness to buff strip and make good use of her S1 but strong enough to last in longer fights. I kind of split the baby on two different build styles. Neither enough effectiveness or speed to go before my debuffers and not enough CC to do consistent damage. I was working on getting her a little more crit chance but ran out of time. She'll probably ride the pine until the next unequip event:

6svkc66.jpg

Good news is for both characters I didn't have to take gear off anyone else. But it cost me ~10 mil to craft and enhance a lot of hunt drops from this week.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The fact that there are folks that genuinely thank SG when they do free unequip events is hilarious to me.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty happy with my Iseria promotion. I've put together a grind comp of carmin + yufine + tamaseria, and it's working well for grinding out other teams while minimizing the number of hits that could trigger counterattacks.

I also really like Iseria's costume. I think she looks way better in it than in her default outfit.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
That's so obnoxious. I have test gear on random characters. Oy. Will cost much $$
Don't give in, change nothing until the next free unequip. I had plans to do a lot of inventory fixing/changing today but NOPE.

Also does anyone need a guild to do guild things like guild wars and.....guild....chat. There's a guild chat you know. People post memes in there sometimes, everyone likes memes? EpicReset guild thing ranking top something 500 when things settle down? 300 before we get whaled on? We could use one or two gw people.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
And so ends the week long buff for me. I played A LOT. Spent all the natural stamina I had, all the leifs, all the pet snacks, and am ready to enter hoard mode to replenish the stocks. Spent probably 15 million on crafting and gearing but kitted out two new 6* units and have the dogs for another so all in all not bad. Walking out with ~24 million in gold having started with ~9 million.

Gear charms are my bottleneck.

Pretty happy with my Iseria promotion. I've put together a grind comp of carmin + yufine + tamaseria, and it's working well for grinding out other teams while minimizing the number of hits that could trigger counterattacks.

I also really like Iseria's costume. I think she looks way better in it than in her default outfit.

Funny I just ungeared her entirely and run Cermia and Sol to 3 man Golem. I never got super into the Iseria/Tama combo for PvE or PvP, I know it works really well, but I just really dislike Tama. Probably helps that I run Basar so I don't need the Iseria buff strip.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
lt519

Thanks for the write up, theory crafting right now but what do you think about ramping up on effective resistance, hp, speed on speed gear and hp or def set. I'm looking at all my speed gear with rolls into effect resistance sub stats and I'm thinking to myself if I can get 100-150 effect resistance than why should I care about immunity set T. Crozet. I'm a long way away from finishing his the build I'm thinking of but i feel like characters like him are meant for high effective resistance.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
lt519

Thanks for the write up, theory crafting right now but what do you think about ramping up on effective resistance, hp, speed on speed gear and hp or def set. I'm looking at all my speed gear with rolls into effect resistance sub stats and I'm thinking to myself if I can get 100-150 effect resistance than why should I care about immunity set T. Crozet. I'm a long way away from finishing his the build I'm thinking of but i feel like characters like him are meant for high effective resistance.

His final awakening is Effect Resistance as well. I guess depends on how you use him. I personally didn't go ER since he can cleanse himself but went immunity to make sure he was not stunned/silenced at the beginning of a match. That way I can bring him against Dizzy and cleanse my DPS without worrying about any abyssal crown stun.

I think your build would work too but ultimately he has to have a high HP pool. I'd prioritize HP/Speed/Def as substats then either ER or Effectiveness last. ER if you just want him to be a support unit but Effectiveness if you want to land some stuns.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Only took me literally all 120 rolls but I finally got Diene. Not only that but I also got the Artifact just two rolls before it.

Edit: Also it was weird. Suddenly all my hero rolls were going to my storage. It said I had no free space... Despite the fact that I was at 210/240 in my storage.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Funny I just ungeared her entirely and run Cermia and Sol to 3 man Golem. I never got super into the Iseria/Tama combo for PvE or PvP, I know it works really well, but I just really dislike Tama. Probably helps that I run Basar so I don't need the Iseria buff strip.
My success rate went down after my post lol. I'm still losing to multi-CR push teams like Basar+Lilias+SSB+whatever. I still sometimes can't survive getting hammered multiple times before I can get my damage in, and that's what happens if Basar moves first, then Lilias, then SSB... then whoever their fourth is... then Basar again...

I think I need to rethink how I'm doing these fights, or figure out a way to more reliably apply utility. I can't seem to brute force it because I either don't bring enough protective units and stuff like Lilias + AVild just destroy me, or I bring too much protection and I can't kill the big threats in time.

And of course I'd like whatever I build to translate into GW as well, since I enjoy GW way more than arena.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Managed to get a seemingly decent Banshee auto team with Champ Zerato/Vildred/Angelic Mont/Diene. I hear Champ is also good for the non-RGB hunt, so I'll probably work on improving Champ's gear and 6-starring him to better tackle that when I get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.