• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get a seemingly decent Banshee auto team with Champ Zerato/Vildred/Angelic Mont/Diene. I hear Champ is also good for the non-RGB hunt, so I'll probably work on improving Champ's gear and 6-starring him to better tackle that when I get to it.
He can solo it with Abyss gear, even with garbage rolls. It's hilarious.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
My success rate went down after my post lol. I'm still losing to multi-CR push teams like Basar+Lilias+SSB+whatever. I still sometimes can't survive getting hammered multiple times before I can get my damage in, and that's what happens if Basar moves first, then Lilias, then SSB... then whoever their fourth is... then Basar again...

I think I need to rethink how I'm doing these fights, or figure out a way to more reliably apply utility. I can't seem to brute force it because I either don't bring enough protective units and stuff like Lilias + AVild just destroy me, or I bring too much protection and I can't kill the big threats in time.

And of course I'd like whatever I build to translate into GW as well, since I enjoy GW way more than arena.

You could look into a more robust anti cleave unit to insert themselves into the flow. I beat a lot of champion cleave defenses by running G.Purrgis whose 18% push which negates a lot of Basar's push and lets my own cleave then go in turn. I'll run something like Basar(or Faithless Lidica), G Purrgis, CR Pusher (Baiken or DJ Basar), DPS.

Might not have him though. Hurado is still a great anti-cleave unit for non-Basar cleaves and I think I might build him at Level 50.

People have been using Lidica to pick on Basar defenses as well. I'm thinking about getting her speed back up, just goofing around in equipment manager I can get her to 257.

As far as A Vild and Lilias teams, not sure how I'd handle those without Spez. They put out way too much damage to turtle up.

Green Purrgis is kinda crazy too with his counterattack stun. I'd build him if my General Purrgis wasn't taking them all for imprints.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
My 55 refunded Alencia bookmarks I dumped straight into covenant and I luck-sacked ML Sez with them.

Really happy to luck sack ML Sez but tbh I would've been happy with anyone that wasn't a dupe....

Think I'll just strip my Watcher Schuri gear for him, I haven't really been able to make W.Schuri work in RTA with the units I've geared.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Got 540 bookmarks back. I was happy with Alencia too so it really feels (too) generous, but not gonna complain.

Oct 25, 2017
I got 350/605 refunded. Basically exactly what I expected. Wishing I wouldve just bought bookmarks from the skystone store instead of refreshing secret shop now...

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I used TM Crozet for the first time with SSB, didn't know he gave crit chance down for rangers.
My 55 refunded Alencia bookmarks I dumped straight into covenant and I luck-sacked ML Sez with them.

Really happy to luck sack ML Sez but tbh I would've been happy with anyone that wasn't a dupe....

Think I'll just strip my Watcher Schuri gear for him, I haven't really been able to make W.Schuri work in RTA with the units I've geared.

That's awesome, enjoy. He's a really fun unit to play and team build around.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
13 away from pity finally got Alencia. I didn't 't save any gear for her so I either farm/craft or wait for the next free quip.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
You could look into a more robust anti cleave unit to insert themselves into the flow. I beat a lot of champion cleave defenses by running G.Purrgis whose 18% push which negates a lot of Basar's push and lets my own cleave then go in turn. I'll run something like Basar(or Faithless Lidica), G Purrgis, CR Pusher (Baiken or DJ Basar), DPS.

Might not have him though. Hurado is still a great anti-cleave unit for non-Basar cleaves and I think I might build him at Level 50.

People have been using Lidica to pick on Basar defenses as well. I'm thinking about getting her speed back up, just goofing around in equipment manager I can get her to 257.

As far as A Vild and Lilias teams, not sure how I'd handle those without Spez. They put out way too much damage to turtle up.

Green Purrgis is kinda crazy too with his counterattack stun. I'd build him if my General Purrgis wasn't taking them all for imprints.
No tank besides Gpurrgis? I'm guessing that means you're counting on your DPS to take out one or two threats before the other team moves.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
No tank besides Gpurrgis? I'm guessing that means you're counting on your DPS to take out one or two threats before the other team moves.

Yep, in that situation I'm using their reliance on Basar pushback to get their debuffer next in CR order but my G. Purrgis usually pushes my speedster back up and and I can cleave as usual. This still doesn't work against non-attack CR manipulating units like Judith, etc. If someone has a 240-250 Basar that is going to outspeed me the odds of them having another unit above 220 are pretty low so my ML Lidica or Basar will always go next.

You could probably do something similar with Celeste. Only problem is you have have unbuffable applied your C.Dom might not use enough damage. My Spez isn't super reliant on an attack buff to delete the BBK/Vildred/A.Vildred/etcs of the world.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
They refunded everything I spent to get Alencia , thought they would only refund people who pulled before the banner was taken out, well it's really nice anyway, will save for the next banner

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I think I was like a half hour past the deadline, kinda silly, I just woke up and pulled without thinking to check notices.

I still haven't used her although she's kicked my ass in RTA more than a few times already.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, in that situation I'm using their reliance on Basar pushback to get their debuffer next in CR order but my G. Purrgis usually pushes my speedster back up and and I can cleave as usual. This still doesn't work against non-attack CR manipulating units like Judith, etc. If someone has a 240-250 Basar that is going to outspeed me the odds of them having another unit above 220 are pretty low so my ML Lidica or Basar will always go next.

You could probably do something similar with Celeste. Only problem is you have have unbuffable applied your C.Dom might not use enough damage. My Spez isn't super reliant on an attack buff to delete the BBK/Vildred/A.Vildred/etcs of the world.
I do think I'm probably sleeping on celeste+cdom a little. I keep looking for single target nukers and forgetting that CDom is great at it, mostly because mine is super squishy.

Part of it is also because I'm maybe too scared of Celeste triggering counterattacks from units like ml Ken and counter dizzy. I can cleave plenty of teams just fine, but the number of units that cut in or counter their way out of it keeps growing, and I'm bending over backwards trying to deal with it.

Maybe I should just try to make Celeste tankier so that Ken won't instant delete her. She outspeeds Basar most of the time, but it's the counterattackers or enemy Gpurrgis teams that kill me.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Personally I would have preferred a buff, but thats purely selfish reasoning as I pulled for her and wasnt eligible for a refund ;) A refund is a good move. But they should perhaps have thrown a token amount of BM's to everyone as an "apology" (say 15).

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Got Diene to level 41 with decent items. She is insane.

Is she good at sticking at Lv 50 or is she an ASAP 60 character?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
If you plan to use her as a front line or in PVP, 60 ASAP. If you don't plan on using her in PVP or a tank, you can hold off for a bit.

I'm currently using her and Iseria which is a pretty good synergy. I have been doing more PVP. Currently was using Carrot as my tank due to her shield. Which that shield when combined (I think they stack?) with Diene's shield can make her quite tanky.

Using Speed/Health on Diene. So she does have the most health.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently using her and Iseria which is a pretty good synergy. I have been doing more PVP. Currently was using Carrot as my tank due to her shield. Which that shield when combined (I think they stack?) with Diene's shield can make her quite tanky.

Using Speed/Health on Diene. So she does have the most health.
As a heads up, shields do not stack, however, "stacking" a shield does refresh the duration and will apply whichever shield is the stronger of the two.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Noob question again, I bought some pieces of the pvp level 88 gear , the speed set. I assume that the base stat are the same for everyone, but does the upgrades are random ?
On some piece it seems that the speed stat wasn't upgraded that much, where some other I don't care like ER were really boosted.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Noob question again, I bought some pieces of the pvp level 88 gear , the speed set. I assume that the base stat are the same for everyone, but does the upgrades are random ?
On some piece it seems that the speed stat wasn't upgraded that much, where some other I don't care like ER were really boosted.
It's random - good luck with your rolls my friend xD

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
So, each piece cost 1800 conquest points, takes me more than a week each and the rolls are random -___-
Ok I understand the critics on this system :-D I tought that it was only for the random drops, from hunts.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So, each piece cost 1800 conquest points, takes me more than a week each and the rolls are random -___-
Ok I understand the critics on this system :-D I tought that it was only for the random drops, from hunts.
Anytime you upgrade a piece of equipment, you're at the mercy of RNG. I had a possible helm that had one flat stat and 3 percentage stats. Guess what happened? It all rolled into flat all the way into +12 which ruined it. I swear this game has a tendency to prioritize any flat stat first before rolling a percentage substat.

I've been doing hunts and haven't gotten any piece of gear that is an upgrade. A few that are possible sidegrade and one that is a slight downgrade, but with more health%. Millions into gear that none was an upgrade and people wonder why I dump 5.5 million into pet tickets each week. Putting 5.5 million gold into gear didn't yield better results either.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Any thoughts guys? I'm really unsure on this one.

I was thinking ML Cermia if it's the new ML. Possible pre story Straze if it's covenant. But if it's an SC I really have no ideas.
82229661_1044851019188350_4928742857860186112_n.png

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Finally my girl Shadow Rose getting some EE. Was literally talking about how she needed it to my irl friends (coops and Gerahe for my guild mates) last night as well because I was thinking of building her. Crazy timing.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Any thoughts guys? I'm really unsure on this one.

I was thinking ML Cermia if it's the new ML. Possible pre story Straze if it's covenant. But if it's an SC I really have no ideas.

I guess the same leak that predicted Lidica and Roman also said Tywin. So I think the assumption is ML Tywin.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Shadow Rose is getting an EE? That's pretty cool. I wish Rose's EE was better too.

S.Rose is one of the 4* MLs that I never got. I have enough normal Roses to SSS her, though. I might do it eventually because I kinda like her.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
I've had S.Rose benched and stripped from gear for quite a while. She's still heavily mola-invested though, so if the EE gives her more utility, I will absolutely rebuild her.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Took me all 120 pulls to get Alencia....out of ressources now but it was worth it. Was lacking this kind of bruiser and wanted to have a unit of that Dragon Family since I don't have Luna nor Yufine.

PS. Bonus ...ML pull turned into Champion Zerato.....so that's cool as well.

True....but they are still among the best reliable higher end equipment sources just based on the substats.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
EE for shadow rose could turn her into a top unit if she gets +10 speed.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Shadow Rose is getting an EE? That's pretty cool. I wish Rose's EE was better too.

S.Rose is one of the 4* MLs that I never got. I have enough normal Roses to SSS her, though. I might do it eventually because I kinda like her.
I use Rose every guild war. Having a CR push and attack buff on a 3 turn cd is really good. But her other EEs aren't that useful.

She's nice for me because I have Ruele, so they allow me to split teams like Ceci Charles and Big Bear Violet.
Here's hoping. However I'm expecting her to get effectiveness simply because I don't want it lol.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Well yeah, with +10 she'd be tied for the fastest team CR pusher in the game with Judith and only behind Celeste and Lidica for opposing CR reduction. It'd flip the current meta on it's head if she got +10 speed.

Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah, with +10 she'd be tied for the fastest team CR pusher in the game with Judith and only behind Celeste and Lidica for opposing CR reduction. It'd flip the current meta on it's head if she got +10 speed.
well, she'd still be losing to Judith since its equipment speed and not affected by speed set, but 10 addition is still really nice

To clarify, with speed set and a 10 EE SRose would be 143, Judith with a speed set would be 146. Its a 3 speed difference

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
well, she'd still be losing to Judith since its equipment speed and not affected by speed set, but 10 addition is still really nice

To clarify, with speed set and a 10 EE SRose would be 143, Judith with a speed set would be 146. Its a 3 speed difference

Ah, makes sense that a speed set doesn't include EE as part of the base value. But yeah, it'd still be pretty crazy.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I hope Tywin does something new like stop CR boosts or something.

It seems like ML Romann was supposed to do that but they chickened out and just gave him a 2 turn silence which is not enough.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
How many people here bought the epic pass despite the changes to it? Still unsure if I should get it or not.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How many people here bought the epic pass despite the changes to it? Still unsure if I should get it or not.
I didn't purchase it.

It's still a decent value, but the fact that they reduced the rewards for nothing other than being greedy, I just can't support that. It probably means I won't be buying them going forward, but if that's what it takes then so be it.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
If Shadow Rose gets speed and a good effect I'm pushing her to 60 the moment it's confirmed on the patch notes. Actually all I need is the speed to do that....

My RTA teams really lack a pusher and my Basar gets banned way more than SSB / A.Vil in my experience.

She'll be hella meta with a speed increase, I'm going to have to farm some immunity gear again.

Achates is already the best 4 star healer in the game, she could be stupid good depending on what she gets.

It's still good value, it's just not as good as it used to be.

The transmit stones I got from it helped me pull A.Coli so it was worth it for me.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I did. You get stones so fast that it still seems like a decent deal to me. Just not the incredible deal it used to be.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys prefer using Aurius or Adamant Shield on your tanks? In terms where you only have one knight that is.
I didn't purchase it.

It's still a decent value, but the fact that they reduced the rewards for nothing other than being greedy, I just can't support that. It probably means I won't be buying them going forward, but if that's what it takes then so be it.
This is why I didn't get it as well. Just felt unnecessary to do that and I didn't want to support that. What they took out wasn't worth the skin tickets they added.

And I can't help but question if the reason the skin pack has 110 skin tickets is because of the epic pass.
I did. You get stones so fast that it still seems like a decent deal to me. Just not the incredible deal it used to be.
This is the side that's making me question if I should get it anyways. An ML pull + other goodies for 900 skystones isn't bad at all (I've always bought the skin so I forgot it's only 900 normally).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.