• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably pull for her because of her unique traits, but I'm not too into her either.

I'm just incredibly amused at how much love she's getting from SG just because they know she has waifu value. Story-wise she's like one of the least combat-oriented characters, and yet she's s a limited 5* unit who will most likely blow units like Pavel out of the water, and threatens to shake the meta too.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Good Luck, the banner should stay up for 2 weeks , even if you don't lucksack on first try there is still time to gather some Bms and skystones to keep trying
Thanks....I hope to get her, but Ill be fine if it doesn't work out.

Ngl, from the limited units released so far she is probably my least favorite ....hell until recently I thought she would be a 4* free unlock unit based on her design xD

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Being a limited unit, I feel kinda compelled to pull for her. I'd feel bad missing her if she ends up being buffed/used in ways I don't see yet.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks....I hope to get her, but Ill be fine if it doesn't work out.

Ngl, from the limited units released so far she is probably my least favorite ....hell until recently I thought she would be a 4* free unlock unit based on her design xD

I like her design , but yeah she doesn't feel as an unit designed to be Limited , seems like SG/SC saw an opportunity to profit on her

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You guys are nuts if you don't pull for her. She's limited, she does things no one else can do, and metas shift. There are many great units with niche uses. That's the whole point of having a big roster of characters.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably pull for her because of her unique traits, but I'm not too into her either.

That's the thing, units with unique traits are often the one and only for quite a while. People that skipped Lilibet were in a world of hurt after A Vildred got buffed and then Lilibet buffed recently. It took awhile to get that re-run.

This is a limited unit and it may be a while before we see another Restrict but I'm also wondering if they'd buff a limited unit after the fact. I think the community would be really salty about that.

Big roster of characters with no equipment. And other units will 100% get restrict.

Just like the wealth of units with Extinct :P

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That's the thing, units with unique traits are often the one and only for quite a while. People that skipped Lilibet were in a world of hurt after A Vildred got buffed and then Lilibet buffed recently. It took awhile to get that re-run.

This is a limited unit and it may be a while before we see another Restrict but I'm also wondering if they'd buff a limited unit after the fact. I think the community would be really salty about that.

Just like the wealth of units with Extinct :P

One in the general pool and 1 moonlight. More will come too.

I could see ML Roman getting restrict. He badly needs a buff. And since his thing is already messing with CR it fits.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm thinking if I don't get Cerise I might work on my ML cats and then move to some 3*. I think some 3* might be able to get some versatility in my teams and I can get away with at least having higher CP standby heroes for guild boss nonsense.

I'm thinking my 6* list will be.
Cerise (🤞 with my limited bm), General Purgy, Ass Cat

Then I'm lookin at 3*s. I guess I should start with the spec changed heroes first huh?
Rikoris, Fluri, Wanda being the main ones but I'm considering Axe God, Roozid. Maybe the green warrior that got a recent spec change. Haven't looked at her kit yet.
I already have changed Hazel, Carrot and Lorina but I'm not sure I have much room for them. I've swapped from Hazel to Tam for Golem so 🤷‍♂️

Are there any other interesting 3*? I see some Mirsa that hit very hard. I have Celeste who I think looks really cool. Kiria is still a poison machine but hardly needs 6*ing for that. Eaton? Kikirat? Hurado? Phyllis?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking if I don't get Cerise I might work on my ML cats and then move to some 3*. I think some 3* might be able to get some versatility in my teams and I can get away with at least having higher CP standby heroes for guild boss nonsense.

I'm thinking my 6* list will be.
Cerise (🤞 with my limited bm), General Purgy, Ass Cat

Then I'm lookin at 3*s. I guess I should start with the spec changed heroes first huh?
Rikoris, Fluri, Wanda being the main ones but I'm considering Axe God, Roozid. Maybe the green warrior that got a recent spec change. Haven't looked at her kit yet.
I already have changed Hazel, Carrot and Lorina but I'm not sure I have much room for them. I've swapped from Hazel to Tam for Golem so 🤷‍♂️

Are there any other interesting 3*? I see some Mirsa that hit very hard. I have Celeste who I think looks really cool. Kiria is still a poison machine but hardly needs 6*ing for that. Eaton? Kikirat? Hurado? Phyllis?
I'm considering SC Helga as my next 6*. Her kit is about extending self buffs, so I was thinking about matching her with SS Achates for some invulnerable bum rush strats against super high damage GW teams. I imagine she'd be a good way to take on AVild, for example. My hope is that she can take on low sustain teams that don't include Charles or Basar.

Also considering SC Carrot for a tanky slow grind comp. Relying on burn damage means she may be a way to grind down ML Ken without worrying about his counter. It's at least a different DPS build.

I have Celeste and though I really like her and think she's great with Cdom, I've benched her for the moment because she feeds counter units too much. She's been relegated to trash farming, which she excels at.

I'm liking my Mirsa so far. She hits quite hard if she procs mldb, and works like a sort of dodge bruiser. My defense team this week is ssb + double ceci + mirsa, and it's hovering at around 28% defense rate at chal 1/champ 5. The number of people who have attacked me has also been cut in half. I think people just don't want to deal with her dodge rate. She does occasionally get rng screwed and oneshot, though.

Fluri brings great all-round utility. She really shines at either turning single target dps into nukes, or disabling people with her bird. I often use her to lock down Violet.

I hear Hurado is kind of a budget Basar. Haven't built him.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Well. I know she isn't the best but I tried to get Lidica but failed. Probably should have saved up. I completed the Epic Pass.

Still. Got a ton of shit from the grinding.

And I got Assassin Cartuja which I believe is supposed to be actually really damn good?

Edit: Fuuuuu.... Cerise becomes an actual playable character... I should have waited. No idea if I can get 120 summons before she's gone.

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, at the risk of being a lucky dickhead, got her on my fourth pull (which makes up for my dire pulls in Arknights)

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
used all my 45 summons, no luck yet. Atleast I have 2 weeks and 8mil gold..just need to have better luck with shop resets.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Got her and the artifact with 40 pulls not a lucksack but not bad either, but the rolls were so ridiculously bad before it with huge 3* strakes I was fearing for the worst.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well I had 90 bookmarks. Figured I'd use them but not tough my skystones. Got Cerise within 60 marks. Lol. Went ahead and got 50 more marks trying for the Artifact and got all 3*. Bowing out. Have to save for Reona.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool, I got a Guilding Light card for the second pull.

lol, got another one.

Welp, no Cerise but only got 2 of GL cards.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Big tiddy galactic angel.

Got my Helga done today.

jrUALFU.jpg

She can actually do stupid damage. Her S1 one shot some units in World Arena.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I got Cerise well before pity but I'm chasing the artifact and no luck.

Starting to get flash backs pulling for drink, I managed to SSS SSB until I got her artifact.

I wonder if it's worth it trying to get the artifact.

Almost have 7 moonlight pulls also i wonder if I should use them or wait for the new 5 star ml to be added.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Honestly even though I've been F2P for ages now..... I might buy a pack for Kawerik.... as long as a good value pack is around when he releases.

It's kinda funny I have no problem buying SQ packs in FGO but because games like E7, DL & AK have "good value" packs there's like no chance in hell I'll ever buy their normal packs.

Well, at the risk of being a lucky dickhead, got her on my fourth pull (which makes up for my dire pulls in Arknights)

Complete opposite of me.....2nd pull Chen, no luck for Cerise after 45......

Though I'm going to luck sack, better to luck sack in the game without a pity system.... I'm expecting to 121 Cerise in the final hours of her banner like I did SSB, Vivian & Lilias....

Please have skystones and bookmarks in new Abyss floors.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It really is. More people should use 3* SC. They are great.

I like taking low tier units and SC units against the try hards in world arena. My carrot decimated a SSB, Charles, Aux Lots Cerise team.
I like toying with SC units because they don't cost molas lol. Plus many of them are surprisingly strong. There's some real surprise factor in throwing in non-meta units because sometimes people simply aren't used to fighting their kit.

What's your Carrot's build? I've been thinking about building her eventually.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I like toying with SC units because they don't cost molas lol. Plus many of them are surprisingly strong. There's some real surprise factor in throwing in non-meta units because sometimes people simply aren't used to fighting their kit.

What's your Carrot's build? I've been thinking about building her eventually.

High attack and effectiveness. She doesn't care about crit. Just land those burns.

vBLEV9F.jpg

She is +15 in skills.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
High attack and effectiveness. She doesn't care about crit. Just land those burns.

vBLEV9F.jpg

She is +15 in skills.
Nice, thanks. How does she beat SSB? I understand Charles, but SSB?

How tanky is she too? I was originally interested in her because dealing damage without crits seems like a good way to take down ML Ken, so I was thinking about doing a build where she's relatively tanky and capable of grinding teams out.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If she hits it's great. Those burns deal a lot of damage. There is the 50/50 shot at her missing though. I'll try to Def break the SSB first if possible

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

vBLEV9F.jpg

She is +15 in skills.

Man very different build from my Carrot haha.

I've managed to get to 100k CP with 71 all 71 stuff (4 attacks, 2 Crit Chance, without any buffs she has a 99% crit chance).

Part of me wants to replace it with 80's stuff but all the substats I got going on are crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.