• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I was almost convinced that they weren't going to make her because she wasn't animated in cutscenes and the dialogue suggested that she was gone for good.

They can always update the character potraits so I wouldn't take that into account much as a negative for them becomming a unit, just whoever has an animated sprite is obviously going to eventually.... no idea what happened with that Leon?? guy from chapter 1 (tenebria tricked into killing people), was animated ages ago and they've done nothing... thought he was going to be a welfare character or something.

And this game really needs to add some welfare characters.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They can always update the character potraits so I wouldn't take that into account much as a negative for them becomming a unit, just whoever has an animated sprite is obviously going to eventually.... no idea what happened with that Leon?? guy from chapter 1 (tenebria tricked into killing people), was animated ages ago and they've done nothing... thought he was going to be a welfare character or something.

And this game really needs to add some welfare characters.

Specialty change characters are pretty much welfare units. Once upgraded they are mostly fantastic.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Too bad this April Fool's story isn't canon. Ras just explaining things to Vildred at the beginning was funny and very not anime.

I kind of ignored my account for a while and ended up having to do around 90 summons for Cerise + her artifact and then Kawerik took me until 112 or something crazy like that. After that I was completely broke but somehow I managed to push Iseria to 40 away from pity and that's about the most I can do RIP. Definitely could have eeked it out if it was a 2 week banner. Why they put up 2 characters for 1 week I don't know.

It's about time I stopped for summoning and wasting gold on refreshes for a while. My roster is plenty good enough if only more were geared. I've also got my mystic pity locked and loaded so I can scratch that new character itch there I guess. Gonna wait and see who's next. Hopefully it's Ruele

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
The "Mad" mini bosses in Hell Raid are significantly harder than the actual bosses, to the extent where I refuse to believe that any part of this was actually tested. The one on the way to Queen in particular is so ridiculously overtuned that it's actually mind-blowing. I have no idea who in their right mind would look at that monstrosity and think "yeah, this is fine". Not to mention that killing those mini bosses optimally requires a completely different team composition from the bosses that they're actually blocking: you want to bring debuffs to disable them and tons of single target DPS, whereas Queen and Juleeve will punish you for too many debuffs and Vera asks for AoE damage more than single target DPS.

As far as the actual bosses go:
  • Juleeve is just a harder-hitting version of its normal self. Bring two healers, whittle it down into oblivion. Yawn.
  • Vera is the most changed, with her adds constantly respawning and her HP count being significantly higher overall. Nonetheless, I didn't find her particularly difficult per se, but then, I went in with 3 DPS who could AoE, so maybe I just brought the right team for the job. (First time I actually put Khawana to use!)
  • Queen is, as expected, also literally just a harder and more annoying version of her normal self, with the addition of her buffs needing to be dispelled or it escalates into an enemy team-wide greater attack and defense buff (yikes!). Tywin feels made for this fight, especially with the two buff dispel on S1 EE.
Overall... Mini bosses don't feel worth pursuing at all, so after I get 100% exploration I'm basically done with this whole thing. Just gonna teleport to a boss and GTFO.

My roster is currently infinitely wide and yet I have no one with more than 120k CP across the whole breadth. Mayhaps it's time for me to just focus on trying to improve some of the characters I use most. It's unfortunate that fire Charlotte remains RUINED and I have no incentive to build her back up again, but those resources are better served in Ravi anyway. Even been finding uses for her in PvP against teams without SS Bellona. Her S3 is... scary. Very scary.

I hope the coming balance pass does something about the stale meta. Probably not. Just gonna be SS Bellona FOREVER. May as well rename the game at this juncture.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Roana seems ..... pretty good against the counter teams.

Earth Soul Healer

Oh yeah, and Moonlight Angelica is here finally. 4 star

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've waited so damn long for ML Angie. Please mystics be kind for once.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Interesting kits. I guess Roana will keep the team healed Vs Lilias, Charles & SSB.

I don't like their method of releasing units to address an actual problem though. It's more forced than in any other game. It's not even a consistent counter because chances are if Charles procs an extra on your DPS they're most likely dead anyways, god forbid SSB lands a defence break.

You can run Roana + Cecelia and a DPS in GW and ignore SSB while you take out Charles judging by the amount she healed in the demo.

She also completely outclasses the counter Destina I just made this weekend and invested Mola into. So that's very annoying, maybe it's not that bad since she doesn't have a cleanses.

Basar dumpsters ML Ange, you're just asking to be cleaved if she's placed on defence in Arena or GW. Even if you give her high ER her teammates will die, she'll be useful on attack, I guess.

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting kits. I guess Roana will keep the team healed Vs Lilias, Charles & SSB.

I don't like their method of releasing units to address an actual problem though. It's more forced than in any other game. It's not even a consistent counter because chances are if Charles procs an extra on your DPS they're most likely dead anyways, god forbid SSB lands a defence break.

You can run Roana + Cecelia and a DPS in GW and ignore SSB while you take out Charles judging by the amount she healed in the demo.

She also completely outclasses the counter Destina I just made this weekend and invested Mola into. So that's very annoying, maybe it's not that bad since she doesn't have a cleanses.

Basar dumpsters ML Ange, you're just asking to be cleaved if she's placed on defence in Arena or GW. Even if you give her high ER her teammates will die, she'll be useful on attack, I guess.
Won't Roana prok before Charles proks S2 if he countered though? The mechanics in this game are a bit ambiguous.

I also don't think she outclasses Destina, I think they're just built for different things. Destina is still one of the best Dizzy counters (I still want her at least). Depending on how much you invested I don't think it's a bad investment. Plus refund coming soon anyways.

I'm not really sure why anyone would place ML Angie on defence though. There isn't anything in her kit that screams to me she should be placed there.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's hardly anything new for the game. But Roana's design, come one. ML Angie's skill animation is cool.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Won't Roana prok before Charles proks S2 if he countered though? The mechanics in this game are a bit ambiguous.

I also don't think she outclasses Destina, I think they're just built for different things. Destina is still one of the best Dizzy counters (I still want her at least). Depending on how much you invested I don't think it's a bad investment. Plus refund coming soon anyways.

I'm not really sure why anyone would place ML Angie on defence though. There isn't anything in her kit that screams to me she should be placed there.

The proc would need to be clarified, but with SSB's S2 the heal procs after the damage. So it would make sense for it to proc after the Charles' extra attack damage.

I agree on Destina, what I mean to say is that she'll be applicable is more situations than Destina is atm. Destina was a frustrating Dizzy counter because Abyssal procs through misses, but we've moved passed those days now.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Roana is so good. So good. She's going to counter so much. If you pvp at all she'll be a must pull. ML Angelica looks amazing. All 3 skills on both units are great, as it should be.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The GW changes are so bad that I am really disappointed they kept them as announced in the dev notes. Letting offenses turtle up and take draws means that healers on defense become a liability if your defense doesn't have enough DPS. The attack any tower at any time maybe makes it better for people that can't coordinate as well, but it really exposes mid-range guilds that try and hide members with weak teams in the Main Stronghold. I refuse to kick someone out of GW that participates, but now that person is just a free 250 havoc.

All the strategy is gone. It's put your highest defense members in the main towers and then have your strongest members attack the tower...

Not sure now on whether to go for ML Angelica or keep pushing for A Lots. She seems good but would not really be usable on defense unless paired with Lilias/ML Tywin. Purely offensive to me (and I have Spez/Lilibet so revive isn't a huge issue). I'll probably pull for Roana because new shiny unit but not sure I'll 6* her immediately, I don't have too many problems with counter teams since I'm mostly using Spec Ten. She might make an interesting defensive team though.

For those Trials players out there, ML Angelica is going to be really good in that mode with that passive.

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
The GW changes are so bad that I am really disappointed they kept them as announced in the dev notes. Letting offenses turtle up and take draws means that healers on defense become a liability if your defense doesn't have enough DPS. The attack any tower at any time maybe makes it better for people that can't coordinate as well, but it really exposes mid-range guilds that try and hide members with weak teams in the Main Stronghold. I refuse to kick someone out of GW that participates, but now that person is just a free 250 havoc.

All the strategy is gone. It's put your highest defense members in the main towers and then have your strongest members attack the tower...

Not sure now on whether to go for ML Angelica or keep pushing for A Lots. She seems good but would not really be usable on defense unless paired with Lilias/ML Tywin. Purely offensive to me (and I have Spez/Lilibet so revive isn't a huge issue). I'll probably pull for Roana because new shiny unit but not sure I'll 6* her immediately, I don't have too many problems with counter teams since I'm mostly using Spec Ten. She might make an interesting defensive team though.

For those Trials players out there, ML Angelica is going to be really good in that mode with that passive.
Yeah I really don't get the point of these changes. I'm not quite sure what issue they were trying to tackle.

I also have Spez and Lilibet, but I like the flexibility that ML Angie offers. Now I'm not forced into using those two, I can just take the best dps for the job. I'm not sure if I'll really use her in arena because taking Spez isn't as much of a liability with the extra unit slot (mine is glass cannon) but I'll make good use of her in guild wars.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I really don't get the point of these changes. I'm not quite sure what issue they were trying to tackle.

I also have Spez and Lilibet, but I like the flexibility that ML Angie offers. Now I'm not forced into using those two, I can just take the best dps for the job. I'm not sure if I'll really use her in arena because taking Spez isn't as much of a liability with the extra unit slot (mine is glass cannon) but I'll make good use of her in guild wars.

That is a good point about using ML Angie in GW. I wonder who she'll be paired with in the rotation, if its someone I already have I may go for A Lots, if it is someone I don't have, I'll go for ML Angie.

I really really just don't get the GW changes. All the offensive strategy about what fort to go after so that the weaker members can contribute and the stronger members can take out the tougher towers, etc, is gone. Now it's just have your 5-7 strongest players hit the main towers and then everyone else can attack wherever they want. I guess it allows flexibility for weaker members to not feel forced into attacking towers they can't manage. But for me, it ruins a lot of the fun. I enjoyed trying to coordinate our GW's efforts and scouting the other teams, etc.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably roll for Roana. Too much salt from counter units... Though that's probably at least partially intentional from SG. Build salt by exposing your players to bullshit, then sell the solution to your own bullshit. Like Grim said, the way SG does this is especially egregious, even for a gacha game.

Where's the list of her skills anyway? I keep seeing reaction posts talking about her on Reddit, but I can't find the list itself.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I swear I keep un-checking auto-battle for Spirit Altars and it just does it anyway when I'm trying to do one for my daily.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Yeah, Roana has me in a situation, lol.

I wanna make dealing with counters easier. But I have no interest in her character design wise.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Momo as an easy to get connection character is great for new accounts. "Reroll for Angelica" has been obsolete for a while now but this change completely rules it out.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
Roana is so good. So good. She's going to counter so much. If you pvp at all she'll be a must pull. ML Angelica looks amazing. All 3 skills on both units are great, as it should be.
Wont she just get Basar'd? She doesnt have ML Chloe's revive on dead units so you can mostly ignore her and crush the rest of her team. Not saying she's useless but not sure she's a must pull. Her defense stat is really high and maybe her S1 barrier is great, but she doesn't feel meta changing as long as Basar has an uncounterable s3.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wont she just get Basar'd? She doesnt have ML Chloe's revive on dead units so you can mostly ignore her and crush the rest of her team. Not saying she's useless but not sure she's a must pull. Her defense stat is really high and maybe her S1 barrier is great, but she doesn't feel meta changing as long as Basar has an uncounterable s3.

I'm really hoping the balance patches make ML Tywin a little more usable because him paired with Roana, ML Angie, Elena, etc can be pretty strong to prevent that Basar situation but he does jack all after that. You could always speed stagger Roana/ML Angie to be slower than Lilias and let her cleanse go to work.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
That is a good point about using ML Angie in GW. I wonder who she'll be paired with in the rotation, if its someone I already have I may go for A Lots, if it is someone I don't have, I'll go for ML Angie.

I really really just don't get the GW changes. All the offensive strategy about what fort to go after so that the weaker members can contribute and the stronger members can take out the tougher towers, etc, is gone. Now it's just have your 5-7 strongest players hit the main towers and then everyone else can attack wherever they want. I guess it allows flexibility for weaker members to not feel forced into attacking towers they can't manage. But for me, it ruins a lot of the fun. I enjoyed trying to coordinate our GW's efforts and scouting the other teams, etc.
Right now I'll probably use her with my Shadow Rose. I often use Shadow Rose Diene DPS, so Angie is fairly straight forward swap. Will just need to pay the gold to swap Rod as I don't have 2.

Edit: Dunno why I forgot S2 is a passive. Will use a different artifact lol (Celestine?)

Tbh I'm expecting a lot of backlash over the guild wars changes so I'm hoping they won't last long. Do they go into effect this week?
Where's the list of her skills anyway? I keep seeing reaction posts talking about her on Reddit, but I can't find the list itself.
They're in the video posted above.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh I'm expecting a lot of backlash over the guild wars changes so I'm hoping they won't last long. Do they go into effect this week?

New GW season on Monday, which sucks, because it takes basically a month for the fluctuations on match-ups to settle into where we can have fun GWs. Not sure if the rule changes go into effect with the patch and will take effect Friday or they wait til Monday. Hopefully their new match-making works better and settles much quicker.

Chopchop Grim Rokuren Fellow We should probably decide as a guild our new defensive strategy given the new rules. I think Folk, Roku, and Chop but we need to identify a 4th strong defense. Who is our next best defender? Would we want to protect the most havoc (main stronghold) with our best defender (Chop or Folk)?

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
New GW season on Monday, which sucks, because it takes basically a month for the fluctuations on match-ups to settle into where we can have fun GWs. Not sure if the rule changes go into effect with the patch and will take effect Friday or they wait til Monday. Hopefully their new match-making works better and settles much quicker.

Chopchop Grim Rokuren Fellow We should probably decide as a guild our new defensive strategy given the new rules. I think Folk, Roku, and Chop but we need to identify a 4th strong defense. Who is our next best defender? Would we want to protect the most havoc (main stronghold) with our best defender (Chop or Folk)?

If we do, then Chop should go in there for sure. I think a lot of my wins come from lower arena rank people thinking they can wipe my defenses because of lack of ML 5* in them.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Basar isn't in every team. There's also gvg and RTA. If you pick SSB first in RTA then I counter with Ro, that's gonna be pretty big. Sure, they will ban my Ro, but forcing your opponent to always ban certain units is a pretty big advantage

It might also impact how many Basars we see in arena because SSB's counter means less SSB which means less oppression on fire units. If we see more fire units, that's obviously bad news for Basar.

I'm still waiting for an actual, viable Basar counter that doesn't require me to gear someone to 260 speed.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Looking forward to grabbing Roana, not expecting to see ML Angelica anytime soon.... I think the only new ML nat 4 I've ever pulled from mystics was Leo....

I really hope they make ML Baal good again, I know he had his time in the sun compared to others but imagine being a F2P player finally pulling their first ML nat 5 after a year of playing..... and it's ML Baal. (and yeah I know this applies to Tywin, Basar etc but they have a way higher chance of getting buffed....)

I'm guessing they'll go with 10-12 characters again.....

ML Nat 5 - Tywin, Lidica, Basar
Nat 5 - Pavel, Charlotte, Alencia, Tenebria Haste
ML Nat 4 - Leo, Rin
Nat 4 - Surin, Khawana
Nat 3 - Jena

Jena is rumored to get a SC (so her, Nemunas and Ras are probably the next 3 SC units) but she needs a lot of help....

As for GW changes....
  • I like some of the GW changes, I missed probably 700 worth of mystic medals from having to wait to attack as late as possible and and falling asleep (Asia server daily reset is 5am my time....)
  • People can't abuse the no fort strat now.
  • MVP, going to ask my guild to throw my into a stronghold now.
  • Don't really care about the draw feature, most top guilds fully clear each other anyway and I can't really see any people in low-mid tier guilds wanting to waste that much time lol.
  • New GW artifact is like Fire Emblem Triangle Adept without the drawbacks, even easier to one tap SSBs now and ML Charlotte won't have any problems with dark units.....
I don't like their method of releasing units to address an actual problem though. It's more forced than in any other game.

It's better than them handing out ML and nat 5 selectors like candy.....

Though if they had nerfed J.Kise and D.Corvus back when people wanted them nerfed I'll have a Ruele and my ML Ara back, but it's better for the game if ML Selectors aren't handed out like candy.

I might actually six star my J.Kise now if people are going to try and turtle with Roana, ML Angelica, Elena etc.....

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I want Ras' SC title to be Relevant Ras.
Right now I'll probably use her with my Shadow Rose. I often use Shadow Rose Diene DPS, so Angie is fairly straight forward swap. Will just need to pay the gold to swap Rod as I don't have 2.

Edit: Dunno why I forgot S2 is a passive. Will use a different artifact lol (Celestine?)

They're in the video posted above.
Thanks, got it.

Speaking of Rose, do you like regular Rose more or Shadow Rose? I just pulled S.Rose the other day and was wondering what to do with her. I have a lot of regular Rose dupes that could go into one of them.

Best defender in main stronghold would probably make the most sense. I'd vote for Folk instead of me because he seems to get more full defenses. I keep getting draws, and my defense seems to fall apart completely after we climb past a certain rank. I'm also still experimenting with my first team. I don't mind being in the stronghold if you want to try it, though.

As for other defenders, I'd say maybe you, schmoo, Grim, or Gerahe? It's a little hard to tell because guilds have been focusing my side pretty often for the past few weeks, so there are less attacks to judge by.

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Oh nice Jp voice pack as well..... I actually like most of the english voices..... not sure what I'll do....

More games need to be like Street Fighter X Tekken and allow voices to be selected per each individual character.

Maybe they'll just give us Vagabond and call it a day?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
This made laugh.

Btw when I read the patch notes the image said the new guild war artifact doesn't work with light and dark units, so it doesn't help ML Charlotte.

Thanks, got it.

Speaking of Rose, do you like regular Rose more or Shadow Rose? I just pulled S.Rose the other day and was wondering what to do with her. I have a lot of regular Rose dupes that could go into one of them.
Hmm. I definitely use S Rose more because she's faster. But right now in meta I think Rose is better because she baits Charles. With her def buff on S3 now it's very rare that she'll actually die from 2 combos, which makes her perfect in gvg for dealing with the classic Ceci SSB Charles comp. I like using S Rose though because I can play really aggressively with the def break + attack buff from Diene/Mascot Hazel/(soon to be) Sinful Angie. It makes killing with an S1 possible.

Imprints I think are better served on S Rose though. Mine is SSS which means I can build mine with less eff and focus more on speed and hp, while still landing debuffs consistently.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Because I'm always right I'm gonna put my thoughts on the new units here:

Roana will find use against SSB/Lilias/Charles/ML Ken teams but because she offers less than nothing against Arby or any unit that doesn't rely on extra attacks she will not be seen on defense teams or be of much use against the myriad and nearly endless parade of Basar/Arby/SSB/(insert cancer here) teams. Basar in particular lols at her S3 and S1 and nothing has changed on that front. Easy pass for me. I guess if you have Aywin built you're pleased as punch with her (especially since he is VERY likely to get buffed in the coming balance pass), but since I'm not a gigawhale with endless mystics to toss around I don't have him, so yeah.

Sinful Angelica is in a weird place. She basically takes Diene's slot, but since she offers zero defensive utility you're gonna have to rely entirely on her teammates to keep themselves alive. I can see her being particularly strong on, say, a LQ Charlotte/Tywin/S. Angelica composition in GW against Arby comps since LQ Charlotte doesn't give a fuck who's protecting Arby, she'll just nuke him to 0 flat without even an attack buff or def break, and with S. Angelica's heal it doesn't even matter if she goes second since she'll literally restore her entire HP bar. This is significantly less viable against double revive comps, however, due to S. Angelica's 2-turn immortality duration. I guess it depends on whether or not her S1 dual attack makes up the difference. She seems strong, at least, but very, very weird. You want to build her very fast and with high enough effect resist to not get immortality stripped, and her HP count is literally irrelevant for the 2 turns that her immortality is up, so she's easier to build than most support units, but it is VERY damn important that she goes first. Last thing you want is for the opponent to nuke her before she can put up her immortality. Speed racing memes are eternal, sigh.

Basar still kills the fuck out of her, though. I don't have a big enough "sigh" for this. Give me a break, dammit. And don't tell me to roll a ML 5-star that doesn't even invalidate one of the bigger reasons he's such a problem (his 30% CR pushback).

In other news I fully expect to be disappointed again with the coming balance pass, but what's new, eh? I wonder if they'll even touch ML Leo and ML Romann after they've been hanging in the wind for so long. Weird that they weren't addressed in the previous pass. And since Tempest Surin is "too recent" a release I get to wait until fucking June before they even look her way, despite the fact that her mediocrity was obvious from day 1. Thanks, Super Creative.

Imagine if I used BBK instead. I could literally just raise her and stick T. Surin's gear on her and do twice as well (thanks to her higher multipliers and extra turn on kill). Funny how that works.

Anyway, yeah. Neat units, but nothing has changed. Basar king forever. /shrug

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice Jp voice pack as well..... I actually like most of the english voices..... not sure what I'll do....

More games need to be like Street Fighter X Tekken and allow voices to be selected per each individual character.

Maybe they'll just give us Vagabond and call it a day?
I sure hope it'll be more than that, but it's definitely possible. My guess is that Ras does something transformative by the end of Episode 2 and becomes more than just some random no-longer-holy adventurer.

This made laugh.

Btw when I read the patch notes the image said the new guild war artifact doesn't work with light and dark units, so it doesn't help ML Charlotte.

Hmm. I definitely use S Rose more because she's faster. But right now in meta I think Rose is better because she baits Charles. With her def buff on S3 now it's very rare that she'll actually die from 2 combos, which makes her perfect in gvg for dealing with the classic Ceci SSB Charles comp. I like using S Rose though because I can play really aggressively with the def break + attack buff from Diene/Mascot Hazel/(soon to be) Sinful Angie. It makes killing with an S1 possible.

Imprints I think are better served on S Rose though. Mine is SSS which means I can build mine with less eff and focus more on speed and hp, while still landing debuffs consistently.
Hm, maybe I'll go with S Rose then. I do want a secondary CR pusher in cases when I want both my GW attack teams to have CR pushers, and I also often use tank + Diene + dps comps as well. I do find both of their kits appealing though, since Rose brings a lot of utility and SRose's kit is kind of more aggressive.

Plus I've always thought S Rose's jumping stabby attack looks cool as hell. It reminds me of this from Troy:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, maybe I'll go with S Rose then. I do want a secondary CR pusher in cases when I want both my GW attack teams to have CR pushers, and I also often use tank + Diene + dps comps as well. I do find both of their kits appealing though, since Rose brings a lot of utility and SRose's kit is kind of more aggressive.

I personally went with Rose because you get the CR + Atk buff without setting off SSB or Charles counters. Her imprint of +Def% for two slots and the fact that she has a second CR push two debuff cleanse on S2 is just cake. I use her all the time in GW as a CR pusher and damage soak. I sit her around 220 speed and 20k health.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I personally went with Rose because you get the CR + Atk buff without setting off SSB or Charles counters. Her imprint of +Def% for two slots and the fact that she has a second CR push two debuff cleanse on S2 is just cake. I use her all the time in GW as a CR pusher and damage soak. I sit her around 220 speed and 20k health.
That's also a good point. I'm surprised you could get her to 20k hp because I usually see Rose as a relatively squishy unit.

Bleh, I still have time to think while I build up more dogs. I'm gonna need at least ten if I'm going to get Roana + whoever I want to promote next.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Here is my Rose. The EE is for her S1 to keep defense up. She is SSS concentrated to give herself an additional 14% def

tG3Klgm.jpg

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Chop S.Rose is pretty damn good in pve too, can tank golem easy and is used for banshee one minute runs.

Could be a really good unit for the new levels of hunts.... thinking Sigret is going to be really good for the new wyvern hunts as well....

Also really nice gear sets in the rebirth login rewards..... interested in seeing where this is going, think the Korean guy on stream mentioned he couldn't talk about something that was coming tomorrow I guess this is it?

Think I can finally gear my ML Ken right with this hp set.....

Edit - oh shit SC Ras confirmed, also 10 free daily summons coming for a week

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I don't care if Wyvern 13 takes 10 minutes a run, as long as it doesn't drop fucking level 70 gear.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
We won't be able to use those daily summons for Roana right ? :/

Nah, but if you've been saving since Kaweriks banner ended you should go close to pity on Roana, I usually average 60 summons a fortnight.

But you can lucksack ml nat 4 and nat 5 with these free summons. Last time they did it for anniversary I got jack shit except BBK on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.