• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Heinz shouldn't even be making Mustard. They need to stay in their Ketchup lane.

GR04095-337x400.JPG

I agree. It was just the first picture I came across.

French's is so much better.

CesspoolofHatred

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't kill yourself. I really love you and would seriously be heartbroken. We have to stick together!

I'm going to be moving to LA in a few years, and when I have the means, I'll hire you and fix everything I promise.
Piggybacking on this thought, Ketkat said in Mental Health ERA that she lived in Georgia.

Do we have any Georgia ERA folks who could help her out in some way?

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Low sodium, eh? Might have to try an find this.

https://boarshead.com/nutrition-wellness/information/lower-sodium

How do I find out where to buy Boar's Head products?

Boar's Head is proudly sold in select supermarkets, gourmet stores and fine eateries across the country and in Puerto Rico. We'd love to help you find a location by calling us at 1-800-352-6277.

Disclaimer: Not advertising, I have no stock or relations with the company.

CesspoolofHatred

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ketkat I went ahead and put out a call to LGBTQera about your situation. I hope you don't mind me spreading this there. There're folks from this thread like EarthBound64 that frequent that community sometimes, so I'm sure they'd be able to offer you some support.

EarthBound64

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
To be fair, as an A (asexual, that is), I find that I don't really fit in too well with that thread.
I'm happy to help where I can, though :)

EarthBound64

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Colman's or nah.
Loevensenf scharf is the new mainstay tho.

EDIT: Hold the confessions off for a day because Mustard has taken over! For real though, someone make a mustard thread. I need new brands.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I enjoy horseradish and real mustard. Similarly cultured gentlepersons might wish to sample a product known as Gentleman's Relish, which is not semen, but rather an anchovie paste that looks and tastes not unlike dirty, wet sand. It's a wonderful condiment for wiping on meat when fashioning an expensive sandwich.

ManatuBear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
That's what happens when we get no confessions. ;)
Fine, i'll make a confession then. :P

Some years ago i was administrator in a gaming forum, we had to manually approve every member because we didn't allow temporary emails and we checked every IP on anti forum spam databases.
I had no idea at the time that IPv6 IPs were hexadecimal and IPv6 wasn't popular yet, so i rejected everyone that had an IPv6 IP for over 6 months.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fine, i'll make a confession then. :P

Some years ago i was administrator in a gaming forum, we had to manually approve every member because we didn't allow temporary emails and we checked every IP on anti forum spam databases.
I had no idea at the time that IPv6 IPs were hexadecimal and IPv6 wasn't popular yet, so i rejected everyone that had an IPv6 IP for over 6 months.
Ha ha, fuck IPv6 early adopters.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
What is going on in here? Lol, shhh no confessions, only condiments.

This is the best course that this thread could have went.

Fan of most/some condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise. I think I am. Don't quote me on that.