• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I have a confession. I'm the trans person who posted that suicide confession. But I'm going to be posting about it in the Mental Health thread, not here, so that it won't interfere with the other confessions.

To add to what's already been said, I would say post here, post there, post where you need to, post where you want to. I think we as a whole get too caught up in compartmentalizing things. You've got people rooting for you regardless.

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
I have a confession. I'm the trans person who posted that suicide confession. But I'm going to be posting about it in the Mental Health thread, not here, so that it won't interfere with the other confessions.

I read your confession and I hope you don't give up. Things may be rough right now, but it will get better.

I agree that you should post wherever you want to. If you want to vent here, we'll be here to listen.

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
I read your confession and I hope you don't give up. Things may be rough right now, but it will get better.

I agree that you should post wherever you want to. If you want to vent here, we'll be here to listen.
Agreed. I know folks on the internet may not mean much, but I hope it does a little.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone, SparkWorkDude again for hopefully a shorter confession this time. Been a little more than a week since the trip and as is the new normal, it's been eventful.

At home, I called it quits. Said before I'd own this. And so I did. We'll have a lot of things to settle and nothing is going to dramatically change yet as far as the house goes, but it's not fair to anyone to be in a spot where we found ourselves. I still care deeply. I won't ever back away from that. This also isn't about my assistant (in before the bullshit claims). Sure she was the catalyst, I'll freely acknowledge that. But this is about so much more. Just starting to come to grips with that.

Now on to my assistant. So we're going on a week and change since the trip. Been out a few times since. Couple highlights:

First was an impromptu get together following some after hours work (which was just work I promise). Instead of going to our separate trains, we both went back on mine and I took her home...eventually. Again, intentionally leaving you to your imagination.

Last Friday, decided we had enough of the stolen moments here and there and wanted to see exactly where things stood between us. Or, put otherwise, we went on an actual date. I'm too old and too aware of my whirlwind of a situation to say "omg best date ever" but we had a blast.

Went out for a couple drinks, talked about our concerns with how this plays at work considering how tight the whole team is, then quit talking about anything else work related. There was a sense of relief in just the acknowledgment that of course there's a ton of issues and the odds are stacked against this ever working long term. At least our expectations are in line.

As we were headed back to her place, we got a bit lost. By a bit, we were in the middle of nowhere and I honestly couldn't even guess which way was the right. "You have a gps and a tank of gas. I don't see an issue there." Never did use the gps. Got back to her place at like 2am. Laughed to myself about the car gif. Got back home as the sun was coming up.

So to wrap this all up— this isn't about a binary choice. There's every possibility that the right answer for me is none of the above. I used to obsess about having a plan. Now, the plan is to see this all out and accept whatever becomes of it. And I write too much.

Thanks again to everyone who read through this, including the (admittedly) superfluous bits. Maybe I'll be back. Thanksgiving is Thursday after all.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Warning: gag reflex

I was the confessor that sent in the confession about brushing my dick with my sister's toothbrush. I ejaculated in some tuna, mixed it up, put it back in the sandwhich and gave her half.

The funny part: after she ate it she said "my breath smells now"

The gross part: is I ate half of it to make sure it tasted normal.

It would be kind of awkward if she reads the forums.

14538954284_c154339c63_o.jpg

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Warning: HUEG WAL O TXT

What's up ERA. Never submitted anything to confessember, but this time I have something! I'm not really sure whether or not this counts as a confession, per se, but whatever, you guys get to read it! I do apologise, it's a bit of a long read, but I *really* need to get this story out somewhere, because this year has been absolutely incredible for me. To preface, I'm 23/Male.

This time last year I was working a minimum wage retail job in the back office counting money 40 hours a week, whilst sinking all of my free time and energy into World of Warcraft. I was depressed, anxious, and overtly miserable in life. However, I started a guild in the game with a few of my IRL friends and I was leading this guild, and the guild lasted for about 7-8 months before I had to quit the game (40hr work week + 40+ hrs a week on the game was too much, I realised that I had to quit for the benefit of my own health, the stress was intense).

Anyway, what I realised around January when the guild died, is that by leading this guild and having people tell me I was good at it and a nice person etc, I'd actually gained a lot of confidence. Somehow this translated into my real life as I quit the game and soon after I got moved back to the shop floor in my shitty retail job. Not even seven weeks later I got promoted to Supervisor. A healthy pay rise, and I finally had responsibility and was doing something I actually kind of enjoy. On top of that, so many people were telling me how that I looked so happy all the time? It was kind of surreal to be honest.

Now, I try and be cheery and funny as much as I can. I suffered depression for roughly six years and making other people smile/laugh has always been a way for me to improve the world around me just that little bit.

So. Around June I started running and eating well again for the first time in a year and a half. I was pretty healthy before, but I fell back into the depression and I gained back nearly all the weight. As it stands, I've gone from 109kg down to 96.7kg with a hell of better athletic frame to boot! I honestly think I look the best now that I've ever looked in my life! Infact, the very night I'm writing this I just smashed ALL of my personal bests on RunKeeper :)

So that's pretty much my life this year thus far. And then....there's something that's been causing me a little grief lately, which is really why I'm posting this, because I'd like someone else's opinion on the matter.

About five weeks ago this girl at work started talking to me. We'd spoken a few times before, and I'd never really thought anything of her, but for some reason she started talking to me, and being playfully physical more and more. Our shifts vary by 3 hours so our lunch breaks and such don't line up. I started to find that when I was going on my break, I'd have a message from her telling me to meet her when I did go on break (she gave me her number, I didn't even have a chance to ask). When she has a day off in the week she usually comes in to town just to hang with me on my lunch (yes, I've done the same thing for her when I've had days off in the week). I mean Christ, she did a night shift and hung around after it for like 2 hours just to chill with me over coffee before I started my usual shift at 8.

Now don't get me wrong, this girl is gorgeous, but I never saw her as anything other than a co-worker (I'm also hesitant of sleeping with/dating people I work with. It's a big retail store and rumours/drama is everywhere) and possible friend; but as I hang out with her more and talk to her more I've realised that I do actually like her.

Sounds like the signs are there right? I should just ask her out already, she's surely dropping all these signs for a reason, surely I'm not reading into this too much? Here's the thing. She's dating her ex. From what she's told me so far (I haven't really asked her too much about her relationship, but she often just offers it up to me anyway), this guy cheated on her twice and she's .... waiting to trust this guy again? I don't know. I don't care, I'm not around to wait or convince or any of that lark.

Seems open and shut, but this rabbit hole gets deeper. She invited me along to a work night out, nothing to read into here, everyone was invited, but she definitely wanted me to come out (I usually don't go to work nights out for various reasons), so I did. I live kinda far away so I had to drive, which meant no drinking, and when she invited me out a couple weeks before I'd said I'd give her a lift back to her place if she wanted (no ulterior motive, just a friendly act).

So I get to this night out, I showed up 30 minutes late because I got held up by something. She immediately moves from her end of the table to sit next to me (literally the opposite side) and is 100% unequivocally flirting with me. She's tipsy, no where near drunk, and I'm trying to keep things neutrally ambiguous (does that even make sense? Like, I'd totally be all over this girl if she was single). Anyway, when it comes to closing hours she goes off to the toilet and literally everyone just looks at me and says "so what's going on between you two eheheheh?" Like, I've been getting these questions at work too, it's gotten to the point where people are assuming something is going on. Somehow the conversation turned to who were the most attractive supervisors in our store, and someone asked her and she literally said that I was, to which someone replied "well we all know you think that".

Anyway, most people go off clubbing and I decide to leave because clubbing while sober is boring, she meanwhile doesn't like clubbing so I give her a lift home. At this point I've just thought fuck it, and played the flirting game back on the drive to her place. We get to her place, and she invites me in to see her dog (background: We both have dogs, dogs are adorable, it's a frequent topic of conversation between us) so I do, with the assumption that I'm only going to hang around for a short while, because god fucking dammit this girl is DATING HER EX.

Now, even though I'd realised that I definitely like this girl and would totally ask her out if she was single, I'd accepted that there was no way we were going to get together. Her and her ex literally talk all. the. time. It's actually scary to be honest, I've never seen two people text each other so fucking much. Like, holy shit, what the fuck are they even talking about (I've since learned that actually they spend a lot of time arguing about shit, I think).

Anyway long story short somehow I end up in her room, on her bed and a pillow fight turns into a tickle session (she figured out that I'm hyper ticklish so fuck it) and Jesus Christ ERA. Things. Got. Physical. She's pulling me in as close as possible to her, fucking anaconda wrapping her legs around me, grinding her thighs and her arms on my crotch.

I had to fucking put an end to it, so I just stopped playing into it as heavily as she was. She kept pulling me on top of her, but I just can't get into it if I know she's in a relationship. I cannot sleep with someone that is in a relationship, I simply can't do it, there is a reason, but that's a different story. We ended up spooning/cuddling for half the night. ERA, you have no idea how difficult it was for me to not make a move that night. Like.... Fuck, man. I mean, right, get this, half way through everything I just mentioned, I made a joke and she jokingly said back "fuck you", so I said, "no, fuck you" and she replies with "later". This was just before she was trying to pull me on top of her.

THE SIGNS ARE THERE, RIGHT? JUST MAKE A MOVE RANDOM CONFESSOR, JUST DO IT. That's what I'd be typing if I was reading this in the thread. I crashed there the entire night, in the morning things were chill, there was no weirdness or awkwardness at all. I told her I'd come in to town on her lunch break if she wanted to hang out and just to let me know (I had the week off), she sent me a message saying she was meeting her ex that day. I think nothing of it, it's nice to know that someone hot wants to fuck me though, silver linings eh?

So that night was Tuesday, Halloween. Come Thursday she lets me know what time she'll be going on her break and to meet her if I'm around. I think fuck it I'll go into town and hang out, things are normal and chill. A few casual mentions and references to that Tuesday night, but for the most part we just hung out. When I leave, she asks me what I'm doing the next day, but remembers something and tells me not to worry (turns out she was meeting her ex, go figure, there's a pattern to this story if you hadn't already noticed).

Cue Friday evening/Saturday morning. I get a text at 00:34 saying "yo what you doing tonight". She asks me if I wanna meet later, so I'm thinking fuck it, sure, I'm curious as to where this is going and I'm still trying to figure out what her goal is here. She invites me out to a fireworks show later that day, and I go along, we have a fun time, buy a pizza and go back to her place. This bit is kinda weird, I won't lie. We just chill on her bed eating pizza and watching a movie, I decided not to initiate any thing like I did before (I initiated the teasing before, but this time it just felt wrong knowing she was dating, so I kept it platonic).

She eventually starts texting her ex, she tells him that I'm there, they get into a fight over it, she gets pretty worked up about it, she also thinks he's cheating on her again. Now, I'm sat there feeling awkward as fuck. I asked her twice if I should leave, because fuck me do they have baggage to sort out. She told me that it was fine and I should stay. Now I do actually care about her, so I did stick around to make sure she was alright. Anyway like 10 minutes later I just left because she had to phone this guy and sort her shit out. She tells me to text her when I get home so she knows I got home safe, so I did, and she apologises and says she'll make it up to me. To which I just told her not to worry about it and asked if she was alright.

So now I'm in this weird spot. I'm pretty fucking sure she likes me, but it's also abundantly clear that she's still in love with her ex that she's unofficially dating. Like I said, I don't want to mess around, I'm not going to wait around, but I do like her. The only possible solutions I can come up with are that I should either A: ghost her, which won't work because we work together and also that's a really shitty thing to do to someone you get on so well with, so that's not really an option. And B: tell her how I feel about her and that we've gotta stop hanging out because it just won't work while she's not single and continuing to hang out is only going to cause pain. I don't feel as if I'm being played against this other guy, I've seen situations like that before and this definitely isn't that. I wondered if I was perhaps a rebound, but given that they are dating, that doesn't make much sense.

I have no idea what her motive is. Should I just ask her/tell her? I've never been in a situation even remotely as complicated as this.

Dude:

tumblr_ogq0xvfsbg1r2pp2to1_250.gif

Bail. You're just the emotional crutch for what she doesn't get from the ex.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
My friend is going to propose to his gf soon, I'm excited for him.

It reminds me though of my abusive relationship. On one of our anniversaries I had proposed to end, she had said yes. However immediately after she started asking how much I paid for the ring, she started saying it was a shitty ring, that I was a piece of shit, that we weren't really engaged because the ring I got was so shit compared to what she wanted. I remember she would constantly send me pictures of engagement rings that she thought she deserved while telling me how I wasn't a man, that I was never going to be a good father. I remember I didn't actually tell any of my family we had gotten engaged because of how she was reacting to the ring, which I actually put about 6 months worth of effort into looking into the cultural background of the ring, the meaning behind it, and it actually had a pretty deep meaning to me that I gave her that specific ring. It had been an abusive relationship for 3 years at that point, and with how she was acting I just felt trapped and didn't have the courage to tell anyone about what I had done because she flipped the fuck out on me. Some days she'd wear it, she'd send me pictures of her wearing it, she would tell me how much she loved me but then refused to tell anyone about the ring or the engagement because she said she felt she should have some shitty commericalized ring that was just expensive. I honestly had no idea how I was supposed to respond, I was at a loss of words.

The worst part was after a year of her fighting over this, she then decided to keep telling me it wasn't an engagement ring (right around the time she started cheating on me) and would start saying how it wasn't a real engagement because I didn't ask her father. I flat out told her that I'm not going to ask for my (would be)wife's hand in marriage because it's not up to anyone else but us, and that I didn't respect nor wanted to participate in an out dated custom that viewed women as objects to be given away. She only was using it as an excuse to belittle me more.

I actually did lie to her during this time, I had graduated from college with my degree. She asked me how much money I was going to be making, and had been mentioning how she didn't want to work and just wanted to be a stay at home parent. I told her I was making half the amount of money I actually was because I wanted her to love me for me, not for my money. Ends up that was actually one of the things that she decided to try to find some guy with money to whom to cheat on me with. One of the hardest things to do is for me to lie, but deep down that lie was me acting out of survival at that point. She had crushed me, had broken me, and was looking to see if I could provide for two (I could). Deep down though my mind started calculating lies that I could tell her to get me out of the toxic relationship, she had control of me, total and utter. Whether it was through blackmail, from separating me from my friends and family, from isolating me from the outside world, and by breaking me as a person by telling me the most vile things one could imagine.

i do not regret lying to her. I am free now. I am pursuing my dreams again. I am who I am supposed to be again. I will make this world better, and I will not have my voice silenced ever again by anyone. I will not give up.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't anything super juicy but it might feel good to get it off my chest. I apologize as I am not a great storyteller, talking or typing. So I work at an extremely male dominated workplace. About 4 years ago the first female on my shift was hired. I had no interest in her, as I shouldn't, since I had a serious girlfriend at the time. This female ends up dating one of my friends on my shift. Everyone on our shift is pretty close and we regularly hang out outside of work and sometimes work just feels like us all hanging out.

Fast forward 2 years after my two shift mates have been dating. Also I am married now. So me, the female (who has become much better looking) and another work friend are all bored at work and somehow the discussion of penis size comes up. It wasn't very unusual as at work we have had some very sexual, gross, inappropriate conversations even with the one female present and involved in it as well. So while talking about penis size the female asks me how big I was. I blush and try to play it off by continuing on with the conversation but not answering her question.

The conversation ends shortly after. The female and I walk down one end of the hallway together. I thought it was so strange that she had asked what my penis size was in front of our friend (and didn't ask him) so I asked her if she seriously wanted to know how big I was. She also blushed, had a huge smile and said "I don't know... Maybe" all while smiling. For some reason this gave me an instant rush, a high. So while walking away from her, I told I wouldn't disclose my length but that my girth had more circumference than my wife's wrist.

Ever since that moment we became closer and closer at work. We talked one on one for long periods of time, when before that we had never talked at all one on one other than work related things. I began to think her physical appearance was more attractive than ever. During one of our personal one on one convos at work she disclosed how she never feels skinny enough (she is) and how it stresses her out. So I somehow had this idea of showing her a picture I took a few years back of me shirtless, looking not very attractive, and then an after photo where I had my diet in control and had a 6 pack(ish) for the first time ever. I knew what I was doing here, as I wanted her to be impressed by the picture, and she was. I'm honestly not sure how the next part came about but I believe I hinted that since I showed her a sexy picture she had to now return the favor. So she showed me a few pictures on her phone of her in her underwear.

This picture exchanging continues a few more times (no nudes, just revealing photos in our underwear) over the course of many months and we become pretty close friends, telling each other secrets we have hardly told anyone. Then a big party happens and a I get blackout drunk. I remember bits and pieces, and the last thing I remember was me, female coworker, her now fiancé, and other wok friend all watching TV. Everyone else has left or fallen asleep. The two guys were sitting on the couch and she was siting on a seperate chair near the couch. I was sitting on the floor on the opposite side of the chair away from the couch. I remember rubbing her leg gently for a few minutes. I never went more than 1/5 of the way down her leg, I had no desire to for whatever reason. It was only right above the knee.

A few days later at work she asks me if I remember watching TV late at night and I lie and say no out of embarrassment. She gives a disappointing sigh and asks again if I really remembered none of that part. I tell her I do remember and I don't know why I touched her leg. She tells me it's fine, we were both drunk and that it was just a friendly gesture that she enjoyed. We both agree that we have became too close to each other and need to obviously stop showing each other sexual photos while at work and keep our hands to ourselves.

This female coworker has since left work due to unrelated reasons. We hardly see each other anymore but we still occasionally do when our work shift has get togethers. The first get together after she has left work things progress. We are all standing around a long kitchen style bar at a friend's house. Around this bar is my wife, female ex coworker, her fiance and others. We are playing card drinking games at the bar and it's pretty crowded. I am standing behind the female coworker and reach in behind her to retrieve my card. When I do this I notice she gently thrust her ass into my crotch while moving it around. I pretend nothing happens, look around and no one has noticed as we are all pretty drunk. I then remain close behind her and she continues to subtly grind on my crotch. I start grabbing her ass every now and then. The night later ends.

I have hung out with my work friends (including her) a few times since then and nothing has happened between us (the last time seeing her being her wedding) We do still sometimes text each other in a flirtatious way, but nothing like I was to fuck you, be with you, you make me hot etc. Just playful.

I know this is all wrong but we have both convinced
ourselves we are not cheating. I love my wife more than anyone and our sex life is good but nothing absolutely amazing. We have sex once or twice a week. It's enough for me honestly. My wife would be absolutely devastated to know about all of this. I would regret it more than I can imagine if I lost her over this stupid shit and I remind myself of that but I can't seem to end the extreme flirtation with her. I honestly would never date her even if I was single, there are way too many personality traits I don't like about her to ever consider that. We have both talked about how things will never progress past where we are now and I truly believe that. Regardless, I still need to stop this behavior. I even debated submitting this in the 0.00001% chance she ever finds this message.

Sounds like both of you enjoy the thrill of the chase but that is it.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Abused wife checking in

It's abused wife again.

I've been to the hospital four times in two months, twice four cuts that needed stitches. Twice exhaustion.

The thing I don't want to admit is that one of those time I took a really sharp knife and I sliced myself on purpose. It didn't hurt that bad, so I took the blade lined it up and cut myself again in the same place. I realized have made a mistake because I could see fat, and the blood was just pouring out.

I think I did it because most of my pain it's invisible. And now didn't that there's something people can see, they treat my pain as legitimate instead of something that is on my head.

I haven't told anybody this. Tonight I did it again 3 times. I made sure it was shallow enough that I wasn't going to need stitches.

And since I last minute confession he has yelled at me again it's time for getting hurt. This one wasn't me. I was looking for something and a 200 pound box fell on my leg. I'm bruised from knee to hip. I had to have 25 stitches in my leg because the Box ripped it open. I had to drive myself to the hospital because he didn't want to help. He was just mad that he had to spend more money on me and that the hospital cost money. He thought I was being a coward. He tells everybody you can think of that I'm addicted to pain pills. I take a lot of pills because of my health conditions. But none of them are pain pills not opiates anyway. They gave me some for my leg injury. He said the proof that I was addicted was that I was happier when there was taking them. He doesn't understand but maybe I'm happier when I take pain pills it's because I'm no longer in pain which has become a constant in my life.

Please forgive any typos. I had to use voice to talk because my fingers are messed up and broken.

I enjoy the confessional thread. But sometimes the things that people post that seem just to be for shock value... When real people are going through things like I am. Being tapped it's one of the worst feelings in the world. But as I said before I'm getting a job and soon as I can and if he sabotages this one like you did the last I'm going to be very angry.

Thank you Oak and thank you anyway who has read this far.

:( Please stop hurting yourself more. You are already being hurt enough as it is.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
And another one from abused wife:

Now, after my youngest called me a crack addict, I found out that when I'm not around the husband is telling them things like I take so many pills because I'm an addict and it costs too much money and therefore they can't have that Xbox game they want.

I think I've lost.

I've lost everything.

Jesus.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
This is kinda of a confession, not because i am ashamed of it, but because i never told this to anyone. Nobody ever asked and i never had the need to tell.

I had sex with an old man because i was too cheap to spend 15€ on a taxi

I was 21 or 22 and a friend invited me to go out to celebrate his graduation. So i went with him another friend and 2 girls he knew. We had dinner and went to a gay bar. The girls were feeling uncomfortable at the bar, it was a gay leather/bear bar and the guys there were looking at them like they were trying to identify what species they were, i guess women very rarely went there. So we went to a str8 friendly disco.
The disco was full and lot of people were smoking. The music was horrible and loud and after a while i got fed up of the music and my eyes where stinging from the cigarrete smoke, i had no idea where the guys were, probably at the bar getting drunk (i don't drink alcohol). The third floor of the disco was a darkroom (the sex type of darkroom, common in gay discos/bars). So i went there and locked myself in one of the private cabins and dozed off.
When i woke up, i got up and left the darkroom and looked for my friends in the disco but couldn't find them anywhere, so i sent a message to my friend asking where they were. He answered back saying that got tired and couldn't see me anywhere and they went home, they thought i hooked up with someone or left. They lived in the city, but i live 30km from the city and i left my car in a car park far from the disco and took the subway to meet them for dinner.
But since it was 4am i couldn't take the subway back to near the car park, the subway only opened at 6h30am. My only options were to stay in the disco until 6h and walk to the nearest subway station or get a taxi to take me to the car park, but i had already spent a lot of money with meal, bar and disco entrance, so i didn't want to spend anymore, and after midnight the taxi fares are doubled.
I then noticed an old man very out of place in the disco (he was in his late 60s and wasn't attractive at all), probably looking for sex with young guys. He saw me and walked up to me and started talking and asked if i wanted to go to his house, that was closer to the car park. I asked if he could later drive me to the car park, he said yes so i went with him.
We arrived at his house, i then had 100% mechanical sex with him and slept a few hours. We got up and he drove me to my car and i finally went home and i never heard of him again.

0mw1I8e.gif

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
And Day 20/21 ends. Do you have a turkey related confession? Send it in to post it during Turkey day!

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. This year is the year of Work-Related Confessions.

SparkWorkDude: all I can say is I wish you luck and I wish you well on your journey.

Dick On Toothbrush confessor: that's.... That's just nasty bruh. The fuck?! What's next? Giving her a creampie filled with your jizz?!

Confessor who fooled around with another co-worker: stop and bail. Listen to yourself. You are too invested emotionally and you both know it.

Confessor who has to lie to get out of a abusive relationship: hey, some lies are sometimes needed to get you somewhere. Glad you got out of it and are doing what you wanted to do.

Confessor who enjoys the thrill of the chase: something worse will happen sooner or later and you both know it. Stop and think about what's happening and what will happen.

Abused Wife: please stop cutting yourself and I'm sorry that your pos husband is such a piece of shit. You deserve better and you need to try your damndest to get out of your relationship. At your point, you're both not even married even more.

Confessor who was too cheap for a taxi ride: congrats on the mechanical sex, I suppose?

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Non-anonymous confession:
As a child, I used to eat packets of mustard - plain, on their own.
(Not the packet itself, you weirdos - the mustard inside it)

Now that I'm an adult, I'm much more civilized.
Now I eat mustard from a jar.

SevKnight

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
City of Apples
I use sticky pads to catch mice but I take them outside, far from my house and pour some veggie oil to get them unstuck from the pad so they can go free. No matter how infuriatingly annoying and dirty those pests are... I just can't kill them. Now if a cat catches them then it's whatever, not my problem. lol.

Here's an open confession: I once sprayed some CK Eternity cologne on my balls when I was 11 and that shit burned like hell. Ya seen that elmo on fire meme? Yeah that was me. I filled up a bowl with water and kept my balls submerged for a few minutes until the burning subsided. I've burned myself cooking before but nothing ever hurt as much as that one spray of cologne.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I use sticky pads to catch mice but I take them outside, far from my house and pour some veggie oil to get them unstuck from the pad so they can go free. No matter how infuriatingly annoying and dirty those pests are... I just can't kill them. Now if a cat catches them then it's whatever, not my problem. lol.

Here's an open confession: I once sprayed some CK Eternity cologne on my balls when I was 11 and that shit burned like hell. Ya seen that elmo on fire meme? Yeah that was me. I filled up a bowl with water and kept my balls submerged for a few minutes until the burning subsided. I've burned myself cooking before but nothing ever hurt as much as that one spray of cologne.
Thanks you for telling me about the veggie oil part because when I was little my parents caught two mice on a glue trap. I wanted to save them when was only caught by the tail so I pulled it off and let it go the other was completely stuck whole body and so I pulled and pulled and pulled and I accidentally pull them apart. Like guts and everything. It was awful and I cried and I've gave him a funeral and I'm very dim and I'm a horrible person

Melody Shreds

Oct 25, 2017
Terminal Dogma
Huh I never noticed these threads at the old place, going through this whole thread in one evening/morning when I should of been sleeping was interesting, a bit of an information and emotional overload though.

It's fascinating, I'll have to keep track of this topic from now on.

SevKnight

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
City of Apples
Thanks you for telling me about the veggie oil part because when I was little my parents caught two mice on a glue trap. I wanted to save them when was only caught by the tail so I pulled it off and let it go the other was completely stuck whole body and so I pulled and pulled and pulled and I accidentally pull them apart. Like guts and everything. It was awful and I cried and I've gave him a funeral and I'm very dim and I'm a horrible person
Ouch, that must have been really traumatic but at least you had the right intentions. :( I always pour a little bit at a time around the little feller and wait for it to start wiggling itself free but I always make sure to avoid pouring too much around its face cause I don't want to accidentally suffocate it.

CesspoolofHatred

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile Confessions (Short to Medium)

My Friend-Stealing Ex Found A Spouse On the Other Side

Suspicious "Daughter-Fucker" Who Probably Stole His Confession From Some Fantasy Porn Site

Overwatch Performance Anxiety

I Am Trying to Learn How to Interact With Women And It is Stressful

A Booger-Eating Text'N'Driving Cheating Ghosting Dick-Picker Confesses His Sins

Sex, Friends and Betrayal: Going Into Overtime

A Mental-Health Veteran Asks If Some Old Friends Are Still Around

Some Dumbass Admits to Leaking Logs and Having Multiple Accounts

I Love the Ladies, But I Love The Dick

Math Makes My Dick Curve At An Acute Angle

I, An Anonymous Confessor, Chastise Others For Anonymous Confessions

I Met My Teenage Girlfriend Through An MMO

My Best Friend Was Raped and I'm Suffering From Secondary Traumatic Stress (TRIGGER WARNING)

Overwhelmed By Ecstasy and Cocaine, I Stuck a Vibrator Up My Dirty Butt

I Peed My Bed and Never Cleaned the Sheets

My Mama Caught Me Drawing Porn and Destroyed All My Memories

I'm Falling For a Girl A Decade Younger Than Me

I'm Addicted to Daydreaming

I'm Bi-Curious Over the Dick and Gender-Curious

A Community Veteran Despises His Job

My Girlfriend Is the Only Light in My Life, Which is Otherwise Generally Awful and Lifeless

I've Kept Up a Perpetual Affair With My Wife's Sister Ever Since She Was in 8TH GRADE

My Wife Squirts So Hard It Goes Through Towels

Yet Another Person Dating a Teenager

I Got My Sister Pregnant Through Teenage Vindictiveness

It's Almost My Two Year Anniversary of Being Apathetic to Sex

Console Confessions (Medium to Long Length)

Panty-Sniffer Jizzes to His Mate's Sister

I Crushed On My Engaged Boss And She Used Me as a Meat Dildo

I Banged My Friend's Boyfriend Right Next to Her Passed Out Form

My Human Garbage Ex-Friend Took Advantage of Me To Ruin My Chances With a Girl, And It Blew Up In His Face. Also He's a Neo-Nazi Now.

Extreme Bully Fetish (WARNING: POOP)

My Irate Coworker Friend Gave Our Manager's Salad Dressing An Extra Ingredient

TRANS WOMAN IN A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT PLANS TO KILL HERSELF

I Escaped An Emotionally Abusive GF By Lying To Her About My Income

100% Mechanical Sex To Dodge Taxi Fare

Big Budget Confessions (Long to Extra-Long):

I Work at a Start-Up Company And I've Been Pulling an Overtime Scam For Years

My Wife and I Are Occasional Swingers

I Was Sexually Assaulted By the Teenager Next Door And My Mother Didn't Take That Shit Lightly

I Have Body Image Problems So Severe That I Hit Up Strangers On The Internet With Nudes So They Can Validate My Self-Loathing

A Sordid, Scattered Parable of Sex and Romance, Family and Money

My Folks Have Maintained a Disgusting Hive of Junk and Waste

A Brief Tryst With a Student Employee

There's This Girl Who Likes Me, But She's Still Dating Her Ex and Things Are Hella Uncomfortable

A Coworker and I Started A Bout of Flirtation That Might Have Gone Out of Control

Legacy Franchises:

An Incredibly Lonely Person Suffers From Depression and a Lack of Real-Life Support (Incredibly Lonely Person)

The Skillful Scammer Takes a Busted Scam and Succeeds Where A Colleague Failed (Skillful Scammer)

Skillful Scammer Racks Up Dough For a Job He Never Did (Skillful Scammer)

Soulfucker Has Trouble With Interviews and a Real-Life Girl (Soulfucker)

There's a Spark Between Me and My Assistant (Even Though I'm Already Committed) (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Is Taking His Assistant Back Home (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Talks About His Home Life And Leaves Us on a Cliffhanger (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Plays Wingman For a Coworker (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Gets To First Base With His Assistant (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Dips That Pen and The Universe Reacts With Maximum Irony (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Clarifies Some Details As His Home Life Explodes in the Background (SparkWorkDude)

SparkWorkDude Ends It With His SO And Actually Takes His Assistant Home. For Real This Time. (SparkWorkDude)

College Educated Redneck Enters a New ERA (College Educated Redneck)

Cumfessor Sucks Her Man Off In His Little Sister's Bed (CUMFESSOR)

Richard Gere of the 21st Century Has a Friend Who Is Choosing Death By Starvation (Richard Gere of the 21st Century)

I'm Addicted to Hookers (Hooker Addict)

Hooker-Addict Has Lurid Fantasies (Hooker Addict)

My Dick Indirectly Brushes My Sister's Teeth (Dick Brusher)

Dick Brusher Gives His Sister a Tuna Sandwich (Dick Brusher)

I Might Finally Have a Way Out of My Abusive Relationship (Abused Wife)

Abused Wife Cuts Herself and Apparently Had Her Fingers Fucked Up By Her Husband (Abused Wife)

My Husband Lies About Me Being a Pill Addict to Emotionally Manipulate Our Children (Abused Wife)

Last edited:

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck you confessor. It's disgusting that you're putting your sister in these sexual situations with you without her knowledge. Seriously, fuck you.
So many work ones.... What a year to be employed.

Is there anything we can do for this person? Like.... If you are out there message someone. Anyone that can help you. Don't want to see the end of you :(
I'd be willing to help out too.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
The cum sandwich guy...

If it is legit and he's doing it for a laugh...

I suggest you get some professional help as soon as possible because that behaviour is going to escalate. You seem to get off on sexually abusing and violating women without their permission or knowledge.

If you're trolling. Jesus Christ, what kind of sick mind goes to those places?

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The cum sandwich guy...

If it is legit and he's doing it for a laugh...

I suggest you get some professional help as soon as possible because that behaviour is going to escalate. You seem to get off on sexually abusing and violating women without their permission or knowledge.

If you're trolling. Jesus Christ, what kind of sick mind goes to those places?
I want to think it's fake, and that the guy is unable to let go of the theme from last year's thread. It's still sick, of course.

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm remembering right, there was some sister fucking.
Tons of it. That thread might as well have been called "Incest |OT| Also Anonymous Confessions 2016".

what are the odds most of these are fake like last year?
I'm approaching everything with more caution than usual. It helps that half the confessions have been from that work spark dude, which I started skipping after the third one.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
I'm approaching everything with more caution than usual. It helps that half the confessions have been from that work spark dude, which I started skipping after the third one.

I think the most recent couple from Work Spark Dude have convinced me that he's actually genuine. It's gone from "office-romance tales" to "made my bed now lie in it".

Oct 25, 2017
Tons of it. That thread might as well have been called "Incest |OT| Also Anonymous Confessions 2016".

The first part of this is why I don't mind the second part. Different strokes I guess. Shrug.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia

Nothing but love and hugs for you. Stay active in the community if you can, because it'll really help, and please reach out to me any time.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Abused Wife.... :(

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. And please stop hurting yourself.

InteractiveSoftwareUser

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's something you gotta think long and hard. Sadly, it is beyond whatever advice I can give. Anyone else?

I remember listening to this podcast episode (INVISIBILIA presented by radiolab). The subject is a person who is gender fluid and what you describe reminded me of this perdons story - maybe it can help you make sense of your feelings, fascinating episode either way.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans

I read it, too, and please PM me if you need a listening ear. I'll understand if not, but either way, I hope things improve. You're free to join us.

…You have to stop this

Bail. You're just the emotional crutch for what she doesn't get from the ex.

Seconded.

Good for you! I hope you're living (or close to living) a far better life than the one you had.

:( Please stop hurting yourself more. You are already being hurt enough as it is.

I wish I could wrap you in a blanket, put you in my parents' home (it's in a rural area where he won't find you), and just let you heal. :( Please tell us if there's anything we can do.

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
I wish I could wrap you in a blanket, put you in my parents' home (it's in a rural area where he won't find you), and just let you heal. :( Please tell us if there's anything we can do.

In the interest of getting some help which might be of use to her -
There are children involved, some of whom are minors. To my understanding (I apologize if I'm wrong, please correct me if so), the children are the main reason she's staying in that situation. I've tried suggesting different possibilities (and I think I ran a decent gamut of them, having experience in childhood education and related issues. So the typical "Call CPS" and such have already been covered), but so far haven't come up with anything. I would think (again, based on what I know, and please correct me if otherwise) that any help or possible solutions need to place that at the forefront.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
In the interest of getting some help which might be of use to her -
There are children involved, some of whom are minors. To my understanding (I apologize if I'm wrong, please correct me if so), the children are the main reason she's staying in that situation. I've tried suggesting different possibilities (and I think I ran a decent gamut of them, having experience in childhood education and related issues. So the typical "Call CPS" and such have already been covered), but so far haven't come up with anything. I would think (again, based on what I know, and please correct me if otherwise) that any help or possible solutions need to place that at the forefront.
Absolutely. It makes a difficult situation far more difficult (not to mention dangerous), but it doesn't help the children to be in that household. I don't want to be inflammatory, but it could be a matter of time before the father starts redirecting his anger…
I'll trust your advice was good. Short of providing links and leads and telling her to run with her children, I'm not sure what can be done from the Internet. I'm hoping most of all she gets the job and gets the hell out of there.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
Okay...the one about poking holes in the condom is just, wow. I feel dirty reading it.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Now I eat mustard from a jar.

Who buys mustard in a jar?

I remember listening to this podcast episode (INVISIBILIA presented by radiolab). The subject is a person who is gender fluid and what you describe reminded me of this perdons story - maybe it can help you make sense of your feelings, fascinating episode either way.

Thank you for posting that, I'll check it later. Do you know if there is a way to download it.

I am hereby owning this confession because I somewhat copped to it in the TransEra thread.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's something you gotta think long and hard. Sadly, it is beyond whatever advice I can give. Anyone else?
I'm bigendered, to this confessor. If you're on Era, you can PM me if you want.

Who buys mustard in a jar?

Thank you for posting that, I'll check it later. Do you know if there is a way to download it.

I am hereby owning this confession because I somewhat copped to it in the TransEra thread.

Oh, there you are :)

Yeah, hit me up, hun.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Please don't kill yourself. I really love you and would seriously be heartbroken. We have to stick together!

I'm going to be moving to LA in a few years, and when I have the means, I'll hire you and fix everything I promise.