• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you remember ronito?

• Yes

Votes: 380 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.1%
  • roni-who?

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 183 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to the third ERA Confessember. I'm your returning host, ronito NTGYK neoak.

The time:

Confessions will be posted daily between November 1st 00:01 UTC+14 to November 30th December 1st 5th 23:59 UTC-12*

The how:

Send secret confessions to eraconfessional [at] gmail (dot) com

(hi again KF peeps, pls no nsfw gay mailers again)

I'll check it periodically and post them here.

Look for an anonymous emailer out there (like https://www.guerrillamail.com/ ). As is tradition, I will not post email addresses. If you don't want it coming back to you take some care of your own identity, so do not add clues that might identify you if you want to stay anonymous.

The rules:
1. Try to keep it as clean as possible.
2. Don't make stuff up.
3. Don't admit to anything seriously illegal. You can and will get in trouble. Anonymity only goes so far.
4. None of this "then a couple of guys who were up to no good..." crap.
5. Don't make stuff up.
6. Remember detective... ERA?: Don't put anything out there that you don't want public.
7. Anything emailed has the consent to be posted.
8. Don't post anything that would make ERA liable.
9. Be nice.
10. Don't make stuff up.
11. If you've been banned, I'm not pleading to the mods on your behalf. Posting that is the quickest way to get this whole shindig shut down.
12. I'm not a games journalist. This isn't a place to send your fake scoops. You can contact Deadspin/Kotaku/Polygon for that. Heck, it might even be a chapter in Jason Schreier's next book if it is something real.
13. Please do not send me confessions in .doc or .pdf form. I will not open attachments. Please put your confession in the email text box and send it.
14. Don't make stuff up.
15. Do not ask about registrations.
16. I am not going to reply back from the email.
17. Don't make stuff up.
18. Do not submit content containing bigotry or intolerance.

And new for this year:

19. Don't make illegal stuff up.

I am joined again by series veteran CesspolofHatred. Best Table of Contents ERA 2017 and 2018. Please give him a warm applause.

giphy.gif

2018 Table of Contents by CesspolofHatred
And I also have a link to a running Table of Contents, sorted by Date below.

Link to Table of Contents By Date

[Mod Edit: Added rule #18, do not submit content containing bigotry or intolerance]

Last edited:

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I thought I'd missed Hallowe'en for a moment there...

But hey, time for my favourite time of year!

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Last year, some pedophile's extremely explicit hyper-detailed fantasies re: sexual activity among children were posted as "confessions." It was clearly fucked up made up bullshit. And it made everyone who read that post an inadvertent consumer of that filth.

neoak I urge you to filter content like that out.

Oct 25, 2019
I find the idea of this potentially depraved filth of a thread absolutely disgusting, but I finally had a chance to vote for Thor: The Dark World in some context on this forum so it's all right with me now :) please proceed.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This thread always gets a major kick out of me. Give me your tired, give me your poor, give me your anonymous confessions.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Yay my first ERA confessions. Can't wait to see what you crazy kids confess to.

Status
Not open for further replies.