• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you remember ronito?

• Yes

Votes: 380 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.1%
  • roni-who?

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 183 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
So, 16 years ago, I became best friends with a girl. She's kind, funny, and very beautiful, and I've been in love with her this entire time. One day we were talking about life and the future, and she asked "Do you want to marry?" English is not her first language, and she sometimes isn't clear. I said "yes" assuming she meant something like "Do you plan to get married someday?" not "Do you want to marry me?". Keep in mind, we never dated, had sex, kissed, or had any romantic involvement, though my crush may have been obvious from time to time.

Her immediate reaction was to exclaim "Oh my God, I'm so happy!" My stupid dense af ass didn't really process what happened, so I was just like "cool", then I had to run off to work. Over the coming days we couldn't really talk much because of work schedules, but she was saying "I love you so much", "I miss you", gave me a pet name, etc. That's when it really clicked what had happened.

At first I felt some panic, because it was all a misunderstanding and not happening the way it's supposed to. Way too fast! You should date first, move in together, have an engagement ring... not go from zero to 100 in a single sentence!

After some thought though, I just thought about how I always felt about her, and decided to roll with it. Seeing how she felt about me this entire time (maybe I was too dense to see it), and how well we already knew each other, I figured this is where we probably would've ended up if going the traditional route.

I never mentioned my misunderstanding of her snap proposal, and we've been happy together for 3 years now :-)

You already were her property husband in her mind without knowing it.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
cfe.gif

Day 1 done.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Story 1: Hahaha that's pretty awkward, but not so bad

Story 2: That's a heartbreaking predicament. :( I really hope that everything works out for the user. The U.S. has to be ridiculously difficult to get in to at the moment. Maybe try an easier country like Canada?

Story 3: That's a cute story, but definitely a little panicky with that kind of speed

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Story 2: I wish I could say something to help but I guess all I can do is send well wishes and hope you don't give up. Stay strong.

So you shook the hand of your father-in-law with the same hand of which fingers had been inside her daughter?

Hahahaha. Amazing.

You already were her property husband in her mind without knowing it.

As is this one haha.

These two are already some of my fave stories now. Lighthearted but funny. <3

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Could someone link the 2019 thread, can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I love that first story. Nice kick off

story 2: I wish you luck, friend. And don't give up hope, even if things don't turn out the way you hope

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Story 2 confessor, is it possible to migrate to another country other than the US? And then try to get there from wherever it is you go? Might be easier, and it will probably help out your career aswell.

I dont know what its like in your country, but seek medical help to treat your depression. I've battled with it for years, and recently got diagnosed and now everything doesnt look bleak as fuck like it used to.

Please dont kill yourself if things dont go your way.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Pretty safe confessions so far. I dunno about running away from the father in law after he heard you fucking his daughter, That's a bitch move.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Story two, confessor I hope you can seek out help. Hanging your happiness on another person isn't healthy for you and is not fair to them. You are worth more than your relationship

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That first story is the best in-laws story on this forum since "embarrassment is the worst emotion"

Do not give up confessor. 2 Master degrees is nothing to scoff at, and your ethics are to be applauded.

Good luck in your endeavor, and please do not give up.
I'll add to this- this sounds like you need therapy OP. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be, but if you feel literally the only reason to be alive is one person (or one thing), that is not healthy (and nor is it fair for either of you). You deserve help, OP, please seek it.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Retail HR guy here writing in December of 2018.

When I was shelf stocker one time we had to clean up this area that these promoter guys used to sell samples. I found a big stack of "free ice cream tubs" coupons. Kept them all for myself. Feasted like a champ all summer. Only downside was spreading them around and I couldn't use them at my own store.

I'm honestly surprised I didn't gain 20 pounds.

Were these by any chance?
7Uqwv-1496357535-46653-blog-7555723_G.jpg

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
A couple years ago, I bought my wife a vibrator for Valentine's Day. She hadn't used one before and I thought it would be a fun toy to use together. Well, turns out it was a mistake.

We did use it together for a bit but that became more intermittent, and now also our sex life has gradually declined to almost nothing (1-2 quickies per month). It seems like nothing else can get her off anymore, and she never includes me anymore.

It feels like I've been completely replaced. It really sucks. I was never terribly good, but I didn't anticipate this at all. I've tried talking to her about it but, but nothing has changed.

LQ7VJ7I.png

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
About a year ago, I got my first 8:00-5:00 job. The pay isn't great, but the work environment is fantastic and my coworkers and supervisor are a joy to work with. Best of all, the office is within walking distance. It only takes 10-15 minutes to get there from my home. This is relevant.

One day, I decided to eat a both a huge breakfast and lunch instead of just skipping one or the other. Naturally, this ensured that I had to take a shit. I had taken a few smallish dumps at work before, and they had all been flushed down successfully, but I could tell that this one was different. I knew it was going to be a monster, and I was right (it hurt badly enough coming out that my eyes started to water). Flushing it outright didn't work. I would have to resort to using the men's room work plunger.

After an hour of sweat-inducing work, it was obvious that the work plunger wasn't going to cut it. The toilet wasn't at the point where it was overflowing with water, but it was too close for comfort. I was desperate to avoid calling the custodian. In a panic, I texted my brother and begged him to sneak over the plunger I had bought a few weeks before: the Korky Beehive Max. I normally shit big, which makes this thing easily the best purchase I've ever made in my entire life.

Given that this was his vacation time and it was an embarrassing task in general, my brother was less than amused, but agreed to bring the plunger over in a bunch of plastic bags. I went outside in the cold and waited for him. After about 20 or so minutes, I saw my brother walking towards me. His hands were irritated and red since he didn't have any gloves on (he didn't want to get them dirty), his phone had run out of batteries, and he would have to make his way back in an unfamiliar area without any kind of electronic map. He agreed to wait for me until I was done.

I wanted to sneak the plunger in, but couldn't access the stairs and would have to take the elevator. Luckily, no one else was on it. I'm fairly certain I was able to avoid my coworkers seeing me carrying a fucking plunger to the bathroom, but I was definitely caught on the security camera that's by the elevator. Anyway, it only took about 5 plunges to unclog that toilet. When I left, it was quieter than usual, like my coworkers knew. I gave the wrapped-up plunger back to my brother, who promptly took it home.

I could have left well enough alone, but I didn't want to clog a toilet at work again. I ordered two more Beehives: one for home and one for work. After weeks of agonizing delays and holding it in at work, they finally arrived. I resolved to sneak a Beehive in using the paper packaging it came in. At 11:00, I took my lunch break, walked home, got the plunger, and brought it back to work. I didn't see any of my coworkers. I was home free!

...until my supervisor stepped out of the ladies' room.

I tried to speed past her, but like an idiot, briefly made eye contact. I barged into the mens' room, deposited the plunger, and disposed of the packaging. I thought that maybe there was a chance she didn't see me carrying anything.

The next day, I was going to ask my supervisor about a project I was working on when I heard a coworker asking about the new plunger in the mens' room. My supervisor and coworker were laughing about how I brought it in. I was mortified to the point where I turned around, went back to my station, and got nothing done for the rest of the day. I didn't do much the day after that, either.

About a week later, the work plunger was gone.

At one point, I had to go take a leak, but the mens' room was already occupied. I heard a splashing noise and some grumbling from the occupant. The toilet flushed, and there was more grumbling. Three plunges later and with a rush of water, the toilet was unclogged. The occupant let out an impressed "Wow!" and washed his hands. That's the only reason I don't really see bringing the plunger over as a mistake anymore. Plus, my coworkers never made fun of me for it (at least not to my face), which is nice.

The Korky 99-4A 99-1AM Beehive Max: never leave the cave without it.

1m6ts2.jpg

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
Toilet story makes me thankful I work in a building with 16 sets of bathrooms

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Poop confessor, congrats. You got me googling plungers at 9am on a sunday. Hope you're happy!

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Vibrator guy: a lot of women have a hard time getting off at all, much less with sex. You can still be intimate and use the toy in bed. Tons of foreplay, move to penetration, and then finish her off/let her finish off with the vine. What is most likely happening is that both your feelings of being replaced/not good enough/can't please you by getting off with you alone have spoiled what yall have entirely and she can only get off on her own now. It'll take work but you have to:
1. Realize that it's most likely not you
2. Convince her it's okay that sex alone doesnt do it
3. Work up to both of you finding the toy hot as a part of normal lovemaking

Related note, not advice just general funny: in a completely not work safe recommendation, read the reviews on this item on Amazon, link hidden under spoiler tags. Recommend you use incognito so it doesn't hang in your amazon history hee.

Example review: This machine is of the devil. I deadass died and came back to life. This thing can take my money again and again and again. I can't believe this shit

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
The reviews give me life.

They are also 100% accurate.

Just something I wanted to mention in case anyone else lurking has issues like I described in my advice.

Haha, the reviews are indeed great. Lots of praise for sure haha

Also side note: Advice like that is why that Sex Ed Era thread was a good idea haha

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
Father-in-law confessor: At least your family-in-law didn't see your naked ass (literally naked ass) as in that "HOW ABOUT A RIMJOB FOR A GOOD MEASURE?" confession hahahaha.

Omg that plunger sounds amazing.

And those reviews seem pretty good. I gave a vibrator for a very good friend of mine and she has loved it. I may now have a new gift for her next birthday hahaha.

OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
So, my sister (3 years younger than me) and me (33) are living together in a 2-bedroom appartment. Kinda came to be naturally when I studied and then she needed a place, too, when she started studying, and my previous flat mate wanted to leave anyway, so, here we go.

Now, we always had a good time together as kids. She was a cute, supporting little sister, and I was the big brother looking to protect her. Following all the stereotype, yeah, yeah. Anyway, obviously things changed a bit when we got older, and then I hardly saw her for 3 years when I moved out and away to another city. So when she moved in and it was just the two of us, I suddenly realized that she's kinda - hot?

I know, and I was thinking the same: 'Come on, she's your sister'. And I followed that thought for the longest time. Can I pls just use this opportunity to express how hard (no pun intended) it is when your beautiful sister leaves the bathroom covered with only a large, white blanket and randomly decides to sit down next to you, leaning strongly against me, almost-cuddling me, saying she reeeally wanted to see that netflix show I was watching that moment, too? That evening I fapped like never before.

Thing is: That night was 2 weeks ago. And I'm thinking on making my move by telling her that I love her. 'No, don't do it!', bla, bla. You see, I normally wouldn't enter such risk, but then I started thinking: WHY is she still living with me?! She's 30, never brought a guy over, and never talked about relationships, either. This + the way she keeps approaching me (that recent event wasn't the first time, far from it) make me feel rather confident.

So, originally I wanted to ask you guys what to do, and pls try putting yourselves in my shoes and don't just dismiss any options. But while writing this I got even more sure that I need to do it. Maybe I'll do it next Friday so we have the weekend to figure things out. Gotta think about it again.

QLHNs.jpg

Seems fishy. Only posted because of popular request for wincest these kind of confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.