• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
I got some pricey chocolates for my mom. I have no SO, but like every holiday it's an excuse to exercise irresponsible eating and spending habits so I might go out to eat, watch the Sonic movie, and use my debit card on something stupid.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Hanging out tomorrow night, might do mushrooms. Play it by ear.

she has to work on Saturday morning. Saturday night goin out dancing

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Delaying our celebrations until I visit at the end of the month, but I sent a rose bush which will be delivered to him at work tomorrow. :)

Edit: also my first Valentine's Day in a relationship!

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
I bought him a l o t of chocolate from a local chocolatier, and he's been trying to find us restaurant reservations (unsuccessfully :c) for tomorrow evening.

This is gonna be my first valentine's day while in a relationship so I'm excited!

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
My wife always swears up and down that she doesn't want anything special for Valentines and doesn't care about it, but that never stops me. I'm making her favorite meal, beef stroganoff, and I got stuff to make Moscow Mules, which are her favorite drink. It'll be a fun night. We'll have dinner and keep going with our re-watch of Fargo, and maybe she'll let me make sex to her before I fall asleep.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Earrings with a letter and a poem. Hanging out, nothing really planned. Maybe a movie or just taking a walk outside (if weather allows it).

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't done valentine's for around 5 years or so, so with a chance to make an effort for someone I'm very much into:

Tomorrow I'll laser cut a card, collect the bouquet, I'll make baked mac and cheese, bottle of wine and we have tickets to a club night, spend most of the weekend together.

Ramble

Sep 21, 2019
I'm making barbecue pulled pork, macaroni and cheese from scratch, homemade coleslaw, and the most insane peanut butter pie.

I thought about making homemade baked beans but that gives us both the toots which is the opposite of romantic for Valentine's Day.

I show my love through elaborate home cooked meals that take me literally hours to put together.

And we're going to play the Darksiders Co-op game that just came out on Xbox.

We've been together for 15 years and never been big on these types of holidays.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every year we order take out from some of the best sushi place in the city. We swear we won't buy each other anything but we end up with a card and a box of chocolate every time since the last 3 years lol. We watch a series or a movie during the sushi, probably smoke some weed.

I'll spare the extra details.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm proposing šŸ¤«

Been together almost 5 years, we're well done. So excited

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
keeping it really simple and might just go out to grab a few slices of pizza after work, and then spend the rest of the night in with a bottle of wine while i watch her play Witcher 3.

not taking into account the traditional "surprise" flowers ill have delivered to her at work, plus the various chocolates. but as for the rest, money's just too tight and we have absolutely zero energy to go out for a huge to-do or get shit to cook for a really nice at-home meal, especially with her birthday in a week and a half which will, in fact, be a big to-do comparatively.

Oct 28, 2017
Steak dinner out with my boyfriend and our mutual friend and her boyfriend, pool hall for a few games and drinks and then we part ways. We each picked out a movie that had a strong impact on us. I picked Contact starring Ms Jodie Foster.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing in particular. Maybe order a pizza or something.

Both of us don't feel like doing anything, and we both think Valentine's Day is commercialized bullshit anyway.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're going to a nice rooftop dinner at an acclaimed steak restaurant šŸ˜Œ

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Nah me and my partner aren't into all that. Going to visit her parents in Wales for a long weekend and get drunk for most of it lmao

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
me and my partner are going to the comfy bar we went to on our first date. we're gonna get pizza and a beer. and i love him.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Not really doing anything special; we both agree that it's a bullshit Hallmark holiday.

...That said, I did buy her some chocolates. They were there when I went to the bookstore today, and I'm not completely heartless. :)

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Long distance, newish relationship, sent her a package with some stuff for her dogs as well as some cutesy crafted stuff between us. Can't go too hard for something like that at this point.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I knew I was going to get a yes and I was still out of control nervous. It didn't help that we were 900 miles away from home, and I was facing an awkward 14 hour drive back if I got rejected. You'll do fine!

Man that helps. I know I'll get a yes too, but wow is still crazy, hahaha. I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll check back in at some point to tell y'all the answer

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
1. eat pizza 2. masturbate 3. play Yakuza 3 4. go to bed early

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't buy my wife a present at Christmas so i'm getting her a Surface Pro. She's in grad school and keeps taking my Macbook yet hates the fact it lacks a touchscreen lol. But yeah that and flowers.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I start giving my wife stuff about 3 days from Valentine's day.

Flowers delivered to her school. Chocolates one day. Roses on the table at the house.

Booked a night at a high-end hotel this weekend, to give her a couple days away from the kids with me.

Taking her to a restaurant where the steaks and food start at around $48 just for the cheapest cut. They also have bottles of wine that cost up to $7,000. Although I can't afford that LOL.

Reserved her favorite bottle to be ready to be poured when they seat us.

I hate this day so much but I ordered her some Pj's from one of the Radio ads I heard but her birthday is next week so I can get something nice then.

Everything is crammed together for me too. Valentine's day on the 14th, wedding anniversary on March 16th, her birthday on March 20th. šŸ¤Æ

Oct 28, 2017
I hate this day so much but I ordered her some Pj's from one of the Radio ads I heard but her birthday is next week so I can get something nice then.

Ballpoint Ren

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My gf and I are both working on Valentines day, so we're gonna stay in on an off day next week to cook dinner together and watch a movie. Simple and Sweet.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
First Vday in a relationship. Booked an Italian spot we've been talking about for months. Sending flowers to her job to make her coworkers jealous. Might go see a movie after.
... then make a movie later that night. šŸ˜ˆ