• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
1. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
2. Tokyo Mirage Sessions
3. Ape Out

So I guess I'll be assassinating a Japanese warlord with a crack team of gorilla idols.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jill and Chris step on to the field to throw tetriminos together for points in the end zone while listening to sick beats, gotta watch out for Wesker and Lisa tho.

1. Resident Evil Remake
2. Madden 20
3. Tetris Effect

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
1. The Witcher 3
2. Luigi's Mansion 3
3. Super Metroid

Geralt, roaming the hotel, since something happened. I think someone stole a Metroid.

Sounds good to me.

I would have had Geralt, using signs and a vacuum, sucking up nightwraiths. Then my brain got stuck on Geralt flailing about as the wraith pulls him all over the place, with LM3 animation. Same body model but with LM3 animation.

ieo

Aug 7, 2019
1. TES Morrowind
2. TES Daggerfall
3. TES Skyrim

The Nerevarine is in High Rock or Hammerfell for some reason and Skyrim is on fire.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. the missing: j.j. macfield and the island of memories
2. the legend of zelda: link's awakening
3. konami pixel puzzle collection

hm... i'll replace link with jj and then in the dungeons instead of solving classic zelda puzzles you have to solve picross puzzles. you also have a phone and get texts from the islanders, ofc.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Destiny 2
Kiryu running around a Zombie infested Kamurocho with loot drops.

Day effing one.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
You are the only hope of reconnecting the cities of America after a massive, Umbrella-related zombie outbreak. Emphasis on inventory, horror/suspense, and Gwent based combat with branching narrative choices.

1. RE 2 Remake
2. Death Stranding
3. Thronebreaker

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
Mutant Year Zero
Generation Zero
Terminator Resistance

So Dux and Bormin are in a post-apocalyptic Sweden (funny cuz that didn't change) set in the 1980s. They're fighting an ass load of killer robots in order to find themselves a T800 and a time machine so that they can go back in time to save themselves from the killer robots, secure a T800 for themselves, and send that back even further in time to save John Connor.

Yeah...that works

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Game 1: Death Stranding
Game 2: Celeste
Game 3: Smash Bros

A bunch of characters from all across gaming must carry packages up a mountain while facing their inner demons.
Norman Reedus is Mario and Lindsay Wagner is Princess Peach

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
1. Thimbleweed Park
2. Jedi Fallen Order
3. Tacoma

Two FBI agents, a video game programmer, a clown, and a ghost have to navigate several planets to solve the mysterious fate of a space station and meet several contractual obligations delegated by a corporate entity.

(I'm not all the way through Tacoma, tbh)

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
So Street Fighter 5, Wargroove, and Yo-kai Watch 3. So the Street Fighters are the commanders, commanding armies of Yo-kai on turn-based tactical maps, and the battles are fought 1-on-1, beat 'em up style. I'm in.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Game 1 - Final Fantasy VII
Game 2 - Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Game 3 - Kingdom Hearts 3

Cloud Strife is put into the world of Dragon Ball and has to travel to different planets to stop an old man and his 12 clones.

I guess it'd be a FFVII remake/KH3 style action RPG.

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
1. Downwell
2. Bit.Trip Runner 2.
3. VA-11 HALL-A

A guy with gun-boots tries to solve peoples problems by... running? Is this Forrest Gump?

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
The Outer Wilds
Subnautica
Knights of Pen and Paper 2

... Ok, so it's a tabletop RPG that's focused on exploration in an alien solar system consisting entirely of ocean planets. Neat.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Fire emblem, control, ringfit,

Run jump and fly your way to buns of steel as you fight the wicked empire. But wait, you lead the empire. And your brother is about to kill of of your students. Quick do some squats and show him who's director! I mean Emperor!

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tetris, Destiny 2 and Ori. Oh my lol

A platformer/block puzzle game where the main character is Shaxx, and every time you clear a row, Shaxx screams

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
KH3, Monster Hunter World, They Are Billions.

Characters from every franchise join forces to fight monsters.

I'll call it Fantastic Fight Friends

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Dragalia Lost, Destiny 2, and Hand of Fate 2.

Uh. A weird F2P gacha game with anime characters, a rogue-lite element with card-based overworld and a loot-shooter 'minigame' for combat or challenges.

I guess I've played worse.

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
A bunch of lesbians are in Kaer Morhen while the wild hunt attacks performing hundreds of songs in the goal of getting points. No matter how many times they say "just one more song" they keep going because the music is just way too beautiful.

1. Kindred spirits on the roof
2. Witcher 3
3. VOEZ (seriously underappreciated music game on the switch, it's amazing)

Jan 15, 2020
Game 1 - Super mario maker 2
Game 2 - Borderlands 3
Game 3 - Unsure, either Pokemon Sword & Shield or Super Mario Odyssey. I'll go with Pokemon SwSh.

Mario wakes up in his house far into the future, picks up a ray gun, then leaves the house. Mario will fight an intergalactic demon that can make anything grow really big in size at the end of the game.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Children of Morta
Luigi's Mansion 3
Skyrim

That would be an interesting combo. A sprawling open world ghost hunting roguelite sandbox RPG? I guess you'd be a ghost hunter that can't die and just goes out and hunts ghosts and monsters until you "die" and get sent back to your starting base? Something like that with a AAA budget would make an insane Castlevanie game.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dead Cells + Cross Code + Shenmue

Ok, so a Metroidvania Roguelike set in an MMO about a man taking revenge on his father.

MikeH

Dec 3, 2018
  1. Fifa 19
  2. Disco Elysium
  3. Dragon's Dogma
Like Dragon's Dogma, but instead of pawns you have voices in your head. And instead of killing enemies you play soccer with them.

Neat

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Game 1: The Darkness II
Game 2: Metal Slug 3
Game 3: SoulCalibur VI

So, a beautiful pixel art side scroller shmup/melee game where you also have demon powers?

Oct 27, 2017
Borderlands 3
Tricky Towers
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

Ummmm...

A loot focused competitive tower building arena battler with a crazy physics engine.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
1. River City Girls
2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

River City Zelda: Call of Breath of Duty the Wild

You're looking for your bf while exploring a vast world that's set in WW3? And you can shoot people.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
1. Disco Elysium
2. The Division 2
3. Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Lieutenant double yefreitor Harrier du Bois has to do something super generic and uninteresting in post-apocalyptic Washington DC. Whatever it is, it will include a lot of outpost-taking and copious amount of booze, drugs and self-induced emotional trauma.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Untitled goose game
Jedi fallen order
Ring fit adventure

So Jedi goose exercise game where I fight of goose Stormtroopers and Sith Inquisitor for my workout

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Greek-themed open-world (AC Odyssey) top-down bump-combat ARPG (Fairune) with Metroid tool-gated design and collectibles (Control).

Sounds like a pretty fun time. :)

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
1. Jedi Fallen Order
2. Control
3. Borderlands 3

Cal Cestus finds himself in the Federal Bureau of Control. He must explore the depths of the Oldest House to find the vault map.

Pascal

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Game 1: AI: The Somnium Files
Game 2: VA-11 HALL-A
Game 3: Phoenix Wright Trilogy

So one of the horniest main characters in video game history is a lawyer in a cyberpunk dystopia with his AI partner/fake eyeball...I'd play it.

I've been in a VN mood recently, it seems.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
1. Luigi's Mansion 3
2. Outer Wilds
3. Red Dead Redemption 2

Hmmm...so instead of horses Luigi flies a rickety spacecraft around a clockwork solar system where each planet is a territory? You know what I would actually play this.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Rocket league
Temtem
Monster Hunter World

You travel around the world in your rocket car to hunt monsters but instead of killing them you capture them and battle other hunters with turf war like battles.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Game 1: Uncharted 3
Game 2: MGSV
Game 3: Heroes Chronicles 3: Master of Elements

Nathan Drake must go to Soviet-invaded Afghanistan in order to become a powerful wizard and take control of all elements before they come to our world and kill us all.

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
- DOOM
- Devil May Cry 5
- Smash Ultimate

So basically we either got the Fighters' Pass 2 that everybody wants or Nintendo All-Stars and friends fight and survive the demon uprising.

Either way, I'm in.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man
... In the deserts, jungles etc of Monster Hunter World
... Fighting other Marvel characters in team combat.

Spider-Man PS4
Monster Hunter World Iceborne
Overwatch

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Pokemon Shield
Celeste
Smash Ultimate

a platform-fighter with an all-pokemon cast whose single-player mode is a gauntlet of platforming challenges that will make you cry rage-tears at your many deaths before you cry sad-tears at the simple yet effective story.

Yep that's dream-game material alright.

If I include mobile games:
Pokemon Shield
Pokemon Go
Lego tower

A Pokemon phone game where you navigate a map of the Galar region by keeping track of your real-world steps and you construct different cities across the region as an idle game.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Oof, here we go:

• MGSV
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Xenogears
Stealth Platformer with RPG elements. Guide Punished Wong as he spins and jumps through a variety of levels while trying to remain undetected by genome wels in an attempt to rescue the love of his life Master Miller. Fight massive boss Gears at the end of each level to raise your hit points, magic points, and stealth points.