• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
So yesterday I stumbled upon this absolutely gorgeous Majora's Mask replica that is being sold on Etsy for $258.

DZVgklGVoAA18g5

DZVgklEVwAALPwc

The shop that sells this mask is called Dynasia Props. The paint and weathering detail is absolutely stunning. I feel like this is an incredible piece for $258? That seems very underpriced compared to various other replicas I've seen.

Would this look really gaudy hanging in the living room of a family of 5? Some day I'll have a designated room for things like this, but my God what a piece of art.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've got two Gears of War gun replicas. The bloody Lancer, and the the gold Retro Lancer. They are currently under my bed as I have *no* idea how to mount them safely on the walls I have

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I made this one as a kind of housewarming gift to myself:

img_20180630_204128-93jif.jpeg

I'd love to build an Uka Uka to go with him someday.

Oct 27, 2017
So yesterday I stumbled upon this absolutely gorgeous Majora's Mask replica that is being sold on Etsy for $258.

DZVgklGVoAA18g5

DZVgklEVwAALPwc

The shop that sells this mask is called Dynasia Props. The paint and weathering detail is absolutely stunning. I feel like this is an incredible piece for $258? That seems very underpriced compared to various other replicas I've seen.

Would this look really gaudy hanging in the living room of a family of 5? Some day I'll have a designated room for things like this, but my God what a piece of art.

I think the price is fair. A lot of more mass produced collectibles wouldn't look that good, probably for around the same price, maybe a bit lower but often higher.

Don't know what the rest of your room looks like but I would say it's a real nice piece and wouldn't look bad anywhere if you worked it in right. It's a beauty. It's the type of gaming/media merch that also looks "classy" so to speak.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts
Hand of Doom from Hellboy
Those funky blades than Bloodrayne used.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
rjkGJXe.jpg

Ignore the Studio Ghibli music box thingies. Here's my video game memorabilia from my favorite franchises and favorite video game related movie.

- The Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect 2
- A bronze and gold Extra Life coin from Ready Player One
- A slime from Dragon Quest
- Sackboy, the best boy
- Wind Waker Link Nendoroid, currently in his sneaky battle mode

I need something from Baldur's Gate and Dragon Age and I'll be complete. Waiting to move so I can buy a larger shelf space for those things. May also get a Samus Aran and a Simon Belmont figure if I come across good ones, too. I had a Toad from Super Mario Bros. but it got lost in my move here, along with a box of a lot of other cool stuff.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Hmtuq2ol.jpg

Here's a photo of my Battlestar Galactica stuff. Top Gun mug, old school Viper toy (I had since I was a kid), signed CD (Bear McCreary), but I am most proud of finding Col. Tigh.s flask and Adama's ligher.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have a Morgana plushie and that's about as close I get lol.

One of these days, I'll get a framed portrait of Beatrice from Umineko...

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
I've got a few...

Framed Jason mask signed by Kane Hodder
Framed Scream Ghostface mask (nothing special about this one, just wanted another mask for symmetry
NECA replica Freddy glove from NIghtmare on Elm Street 3
2 Ashy Slashy puppets from the Ash vs Evil Dead show (taken from us too soon).
A T-800 skull bust thing, unfortunately not a full size one, not sure it's even a legit one to be honest.
A Xenomorph skull, definitely a cheaper copy of a more expensive thing, but still looks good imo.
A Predator skull, same as above, a cheap copy of a more expensive thing, but still looks good enough for me.
A set of Resident Evil mansion key copies from Arcade Block. Cool metal keys with the Helmet, Sword etc.
A set of Resident Evil 2 precinct keys from a guy on Etsy. Really great looking.
A version of the Evil Dead trilogy on blu ray that came in a Book of the Dead (not as detailed as it should be, unfortunately) and a replica of the dagger from the first and second films (about a 3rd of the size of the actual movie version).
Another version of the Evil Dead trilogy on blu ray that was signed by Greg Nicotero.
Plush versions of the Face HUgger, Chest Burster and a Xenomorph.
Nicely detailed bust banks from Diamond Select of Slimer, an unmasked Predator and a Xenomorph egg.
A bunch of horror themed Pop Vinyl figures
2 mini-busts of Freddy and Jason.
2 ceramic Xenomorph egg salt and pepper shakers

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I've got a few...

Framed Scream Ghostface mask (nothing special about this one, just wanted another mask for symmetry
A T-800 skull bust thing, unfortunately not a full size one, not sure it's even a legit one to be honest.
A Xenomorph skull, definitely a cheaper copy of a more expensive thing, but still looks good imo.
A Predator skull, same as above, a cheap copy of a more expensive thing, but still looks good enough for me.
A set of Resident Evil mansion key copies from Arcade Block. Cool metal keys with the Helmet, Sword etc.
A set of Resident Evil 2 precinct keys from a guy on Etsy. Really great looking.
A version of the Evil Dead trilogy on blu ray that came in a Book of the Dead (not as detailed as it should be, unfortunately) and a replica of the dagger from the first and second films (about a 3rd of the size of the actual movie version).
Another version of the Evil Dead trilogy on blu ray that was signed by Greg Nicotero.
Nicely detailed bust banks from Diamond Select of Slimer, an unmasked Predator and a Xenomorph egg.

I bet that xenomorph skull gets some comments, I'd love one. The only one I saw that looked worth buying was years ago for like $400 and I was poor at the time.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I own one of the original "missing" posters hung around college campuses for The Blair Witch Project. It's framed and everything. Don't have a picture to share but it's one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia I've ever owned.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I have multiple high-quality lightsaber replicas. Kylo Ren's, Obi-Wan's Episode II, Obi-Wan's Episode IV, and the Anakin/Luke/Rey Graflex.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I have one of the limited replicas of the Babadook popup book. It's not exactly like the one in the movie as it's thicker and has been expanded upon with a new ending but I still treasure it.

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've got a few...

I wish I had half no a third of the stuff you have.

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
I have a replica of Chaoseater from Darksiders. Big ol' silly sword. Don't have it up though. It's heavy as hell, and I don't really have a good place to put it.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I own a life-size R2D2 that was a Pepsi cooler used in various convenience stores around the time Episode 3 came out. A lady at a garage sale gave it to me for free.

I also own a Predator mask that is too heavy to wear and probably cost a fortune, my wife gave it to me and it hangs on the wall in the front room where we have all our movie stuff.

One of those ForceFX lightsabers, a Darth Vader one. Not a toy, I think it also set my wife back a small fortune.

A plush face-hugger from Alien.

Oct 28, 2017
I own a life-size R2D2 that was a Pepsi cooler used in various convenience stores around the time Episode 3 came out. A lady at a garage sale gave it to me for free.

I also own a Predator mask that is too heavy to wear and probably cost a fortune, my wife gave it to me and it hangs on the wall in the front room where we have all our movie stuff.

One of those ForceFX lightsabers, a Darth Vader one. Not a toy, I think it also set my wife back a small fortune.

A plush face-hugger from Alien.

Pics of r2d2?

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I have an entire, screen accurate Ghostbusters uniform that consists of proton pack with lights & sounds (plays GB theme songs from both movies too) and Matty prop collectibles (ghost trap, ecto goggles, PKE meter).

The pack cost me about $5-600 to make almost a decade ago and those matty props are worth serious bank.

Boy is this outfit a head turner at Halloween! I display the items in my home office.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I got a lot of Star Wars shit including:

- a replica of Luke's ROTJ lightsaber.
- Kylo Ren's Mask.
- Kylo Ren's lightsaber.
- Han Solo's DL-44 Blaster.
- Millenium Falcon big ass replica.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi's Ep. 3 Starfighter.

Also:

- Deckard's blaster from Blade Runner.
- Predator Pistol from Mass Effect.
- Jamie Lannister's Sword from Game of Thrones.
- House Stark and House Targaryen banners.
- Sting from LOTR.