• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Printed instead of posting the actual tweet just in case he changes his name to another spoiler.
Good idea

btw, they are deleting all recent videos:

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
This one was: We have been canceled by SJW (Fomos cancelados pela galerinha do bem)
More:

They deleted (or made private) all their YouTube Videos + the links in the description are no working anymore

Before:
Rh6I3JL.png

Now
tzhKaF4.png

g6EZHfN.png

Bio on YT:
Welcome to the CHANNEL THAT PLAYS THE MOST VIDEO GAMES IN THE WORLD!

Our channel is HUMOR (don't take us seriously), made by Xbox fans, for Xbox fans!
Zueiras, flame war, opinions, gameplays, lives and everything! : D

Xbox Mil Grau was created on Aug 25, 2014 on Facebook!
On youtube we started activities around Dec / 2014, the Lives in March / 2016 !!!

* Due to black humor jokes and profanity, we recommend lives for +18

Para consultas empresariais:

[email protected]

Links
Twitter Facebook Twitch Instagram

-----

They are using a new channel to upload

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hello MS, are they allowed to sell goods Xbox?

produto.mercadolivre.com.br

Mouse Pad - Personalizado - R$ 27

- Base antiderrapante- Emborrachada texturizada garantindo um desempenho funcional- Acabamento em nylon, com bordas reforçadas para evitar desfiamento- Dobrável, pode ser levado para qualquer lugar em todos tipos de superfície- Material: neoprene, nylon e borracha- Estampas: Vai de acordo com o...

Last edited:

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Yeah, their second channel still has xbox branded stuff on it, and so does the mouse pad he's selling, report both to Microsoft in whatever way y'all can.
So far he lost his Twitch and Youtube channel from the looks of it, Twitter would be more difficult but not impossible, Facebook on the other hand would only take his stuff down if Microsoft complains.
With the momentum we got we shouldn't stop, this type of shit really needs to be cleaned up in every way you can, leave one platform for this kind of shit to stay in and in a month its back full force.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
I heard that he did terrible things publishing pictures of a girl who was exposed on the internet, to make matters worse the girl is from his family. I will not give more details to not reach the person but it shows how the kind of person they are.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I heard that he did terrible things publishing pictures of a girl who was exposed on the internet, to make matters worse the girl is from his family. I will not give more details to not reach the person but it shows how the kind of person they are.
Not surprising at all, as I said on twitter, this dude has been doing this kind of shit and worse for years. Xbox, Twitch, etc. taking his stuff down permanently is the bare minimum.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
They say:
1) All YouTube videos are now private
2) Twitch banned forever
3) Lives (Streaming) will continue, but will not be public
4) Studying how to respond to the "attacks" they have suffered

EZo_QAsWkAAICV3

Last edited:
(In)Sincere Apologies
OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
EZofydkWsAEJewd

"OFFICIAL NOTE

XMG has never committed acts of racism or discrimination, on the contrary, we always treat and invite viewers to our broadcasts and games without worrying about color, belief, gender or social class. Something even rarely seen in the world of streameys.

However, as described in the profile of our channel, which is recommended for 18+, we make jokes and jokes known as "black humor" (Dark Humor), also made by several humorists around the world.

Saturday I repositioned a mame from the USA in black humor (Dark Humor) to dispute and did not expect so much repercussion on top of that. Even though I did not agree with the attacks on behalf of a MEME, I recognize that I was immature and childish. Although even with thousands of complaints the post was not recognized by twitter as racist content! I apologize for the publication, in which I had no intention of offending anyone. I'm being blamed for the crime of racism that I didn't commit, but rather a misunderstanding with an acid humor post whose creation wasn't even mine!

They published edited clips of my Lives out of context, to harm and defame me on purpose. One of the controversial issues I didn't even say, but a channel subscriber!

This post of mine is not to claim the return of the Twitch channel, nor the use of the name Xbox. I am also not redeeming myself before my executioners. I just come to give my position contrary to what I'm being accused of.

Sincere apologies.
To those who follow me, they know the truth of the facts, they know my character and my character, I thank you for your support. We are studying the case and I will be back soon!

- Xcapim 360"

(Please be advised that they are using background pics with spoilers of The Last of Us 2 on social media)

Last edited:

Game Fan

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
EZofydkWsAEJewd

"OFFICIAL NOTE

XMG has never committed acts of racism or discrimination, on the contrary, we always treat and invite viewers to our broadcasts and games without worrying about color, belief, gender or social class. Something even rarely seen in the world of streameys.

However, as described in the profile of our channel, which is recommended for 1-18, we make jokes and jokes known as "black humor", also made by several humorists around the world.

Saturday I repositioned a mame from the USA in black humor to dispute and did not expect so much repercussion on top of that. Even though I did not agree with the attacks on behalf of a MEME, I recognize that I was immature and childish. Although even with thousands of complaints the post was not recognized by twitter as racist content! I apologize for the publication, in which I had no intention of offending anyone. I'm being blamed for the crime of racism that I didn't commit, but rather a misunderstanding with an acid humor post whose creation wasn't even mine!

They published edited clips of my Lives out of context, to harm and defame me on purpose. One of the controversial issues I didn't even say, but a channel subscriber!

This post of mine is not to claim the return of the Twitch channel, nor the use of the name Xbox. I am also not redeeming myself before my executioners. I just come to give my position contrary to what I'm being accused of.

Sincere apologies.
To those who follow me, they know the truth of the facts, they know my character and my character, I thank you for your support. We are studying the case and I will be back soon!

- Xcapim 360"

(Please be advised that they are using background pics with spoilers of The Last of Us 2 on social media)

Just a small correction, the website is recommended for ages 18 and above and I think the correct translation is "dark humor".

And I'm really glad twitch banned him for good.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Just a small correction, the website is recommended for ages 18 and above and I think the correct translation is "dark humor".

And I'm really glad twitch banned him for good.
I kept the "black humor" because it shows how incoherent his speech is. "I'm not racist", "btw, black humor ...". Well, at least made sense in my head
The age part I didn't even notice, I used a website that transformed images into text hahahahah.
btw thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Thread with instructions (in portuguese) on how to report his youtube channel, with links to videos that have been privated. There's just 3 reports that you need to do and it's less than 5 minutes to do them, please help if you can!

Louco

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (permanent): concern trolling
Xbox Mil Grau must be punish for what they did, but they also showed that they are not the only ones who did those kind of racists jokes on xbox channels, we can´t only point this to one group, everybody must be reported for what they did, including @marihanakah that works for the Brazilian Xbox youtube channel, she admitted what she did but nobody cares about it.

This moviment must be against racism or any kind of discrimination, not only against some one.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
It finally happened folks. Twitter: ban, Twitter: everything erased, YT: no more monetization, Facebook: Gone.
Let's celebrate this small victory, but make no mistake, they will try to come back in some twisted away or may try to achieve revenge. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

And for me, my watch is ended.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil

This guy is a treasure, lmao

That's the kind of people he promotes in his community: "They need to masturbate some more! What a fucking gay generation!" Not surprised at the reaction, considering these people love being "politically incorrect".

79280318_2629819947275619_3702339303662752572_o.jpg

Who is laughing now?
Reading this thread again, except from 2 or 3 replies, now I do believe that we gave some help making more people aware of the situation. Of course all the real work was made thanks to https://twitter.com/RicardoNauts The person who said enough and stepped in when they started an attack against a black journalist!
One person replied to him saying that he should give up because nothing was going happen, and latter sent another tweet saying that Ricardo's determination and people reacting made him realize com important is to not surrender

Last edited:

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Wait a minute,I was reading this article (in portuguese)

www.uol.com.br

Caso Mil Grau: "Estava cansado de tudo isso", diz autor da mobilização

O ex-integrante do canal Nautilus, Ricardo Regis, achou "horroroso" o que o jornalista da ESPN, Luiz Gustavo Queiroga, estava passando nas redes sociais. "Ele fez um tuíte comemora

"On social networks, the YouTube account also revealed that Mil Grau has been permanently removed from the platform's partner program, that is, they will no longer be able to receive donations in the chat and monetize the channel's videos"

Well done guys,let's hunt those shitheads

One of the guys has the audacity to say that:
"On his Twitter, Henrique Martins, Capim, published an official note alleging that the channel Mil Grau "never committed acts of racism or discrimination". The text also says that the profile of the streamers is for people over 18 and that, therefore, "we make jokes and jokes known as 'black humor'". After the great repercussion, all publications of the group's official twitter were deleted
"
Translate the page to see if you want to see all the repercussion and their responses.
Cross posting here.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
folha.com

Canal expulso da Twitch, Xbox Mil Grau leva guerras culturais a mundo dos games

Streamer é acusado de racismo enquanto PlayStation, Xbox e Nintendo se manifestam em favor do Black Lives Matter
102737168_549911729024438_7871058940283587088_n.png

I Can't stress enough how amazing is to be seen big media outlets covering this
Seriously, just imagine all your family reading that you lost everything because you are a manchild, edgelord, racist, that waste your time fighting for video games on the internet

Last edited:

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
folha.com

Canal expulso da Twitch, Xbox Mil Grau leva guerras culturais a mundo dos games

Streamer é acusado de racismo enquanto PlayStation, Xbox e Nintendo se manifestam em favor do Black Lives Matter
102737168_549911729024438_7871058940283587088_n.png

I Can't stress enough how amazing is to be seen big media outlets covering this
Seriously, just imagine all your family reading that you lost everything because you are a manchild, edgelord, racist, that waste your time fighting for video games on the internet
Priceless

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Great job guys. Even if they somehow come back their platform will be way smaller than it was before, so a "small big" victory.

Also, excusing racism with "saucy humor" or "dark humor" is bullcrap in this day and age. We have grown from that, we have learned the effects of that type of mentality and we need to be constantly engaged in bettering the world, not making fun of people's pains.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
If think this one belongs to my thread as it is about Xbox / Microsoft:

Their twitter now shows the website WITH XBOX IN ITS NAME AND the website has a "donation" button

I4u4cie.png

nVLC58a.png

And of course "All Lives Matter"

484583fc799b2a05428d7ad36f564c33.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I would suggest not entering that website. I doubt that counter is actually true but what i don't doubt is some kind of malware or shit like that taking important info the moment you log into it.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
He tried to comeback with a new channel, got more than 25k subs and now Youtube erased everything.

"Hey guys, without explanation, YouTube closed all my channels.

Including the new one that had some news-only videos.

Clearly a personal chase.

The legal has already been called.

Meanwhile, I'm doing live's on D-Live:"

XBBfXUE.png

ypxQMny.png

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He tried to comeback with a new channel, got more than 25k subs and now Youtube erased everything.

"Hey guys, without explanation, YouTube closed all my channels.

Including the new one that had some news-only videos.

Clearly a personal chase.

The legal has already been called.

Meanwhile, I'm doing live's on D-Live:"

XBBfXUE.png
Perseguição pessoal kkkk.

Good on YT.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Vindicare Assassin level destruction by the OP! Fuckin well done sir - i know there was a lot of other work done beforehand but the efforts you showed here are fuckin golden.

This right here - more threads like THIS please. Tiny rays of light in in the world do indeed exist.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Translation with some changes to make sense in english

Good morning, first, good Saturday and good game to everyone.

Att:
- Twitch banned
- Youtube, 3 channels deleted and banned forever
- Mixer banned (I wasn't even streaming it there)
- Paypal banned (My account and Xcapim)

All (with the exception of the mixer that was once bankrupt) will be sued.

The internet SJWs are already attacking other platforms where we are for us to be "banned" too.

There are a lot of big people behind it all, including politicians that I pay the salary.

But in the end the truth will prevail.

Our engagement bothers them, where we are, when we're up and with an audience that most of them don't have.

They don't want us to work and earn money making content on the internet.

And there are people who believe it is "for the cause", and not for political reasons, envy and personal hatred

g9eh35S.png

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Abandons, "only on playstation?" What is that fool talking about and why did it have so many views? I don't think I've seen any English speaking fanboy channel get nearly that many views.
Basically it's just him trying to create a doom narrative that Playstation stopped using the "only on Playstation" and having games coming to PC because they are going full 3rd party. Fanboy idiocy.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be pretty funny if he actually sues those platforms, since he'll just lose a whole lot of money on fees for the lawyers of those platforms.

Edit: it's also funny how he threatens all that but searching the State Court of São Paulo records show the only suit with his name on is actually against him, one where he was sentenced to pay over 45K (BRL) for damages due to him badmouthing a company in his videos. He has appealed, but so far only got a reduced condemnation. I think the lawyer in his favor is his uncle or father, since they share a surname (this information is all public, no attempt at doxxing here).

Last edited:

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

Att:
- Twitch banned

The internet SJWs are already attacking other platforms where we are for us to be "banned" too.

There are a lot of big people behind it all, including politicians that I pay the salary.

Our engagement bothers them, where we are, when we're up and with an audience that most of them don't have.

And there are people who believe it is "for the cause", and not for political reasons, envy and personal hatred

g9eh35S.png
Looks like the alt-right grift isn't going too well for this poor oppressed sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic bigot. You love to see it.
I do hope he'll waste a bunch of money trying to sue Twitch, Paypal and Youtube.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico

Att:
- Twitch banned

g9eh35S.png

That's some crazy delusion right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.