• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
Im am shaking right now. I just found out that my little sister was raped by her ex stepdad when she was young. She is a teenager and before anyone asks.. no I will not go into details on how it's been handled both legally and pertaining to getting her all the resources and help and support she needs (know it is all been handled).

Im her older brother among 4 siblings and the only brother. She is closer to her sisters (though her and I are also close)
I need your help with resources strictly for me on how I can help in whatever major or minor ways I can. I WILL NEVER force her to talk about it unless she brings it up and all I want to provide is a safe space.

Can anyone recomend any books,articles...videos...whaever!

If possible i would like this to simply be a thread full of resources. I do not want talk of sympathies or a million questions.

Thank you all in advance for any help

Oct 26, 2017
The only resource I can recommend is RAINN. You'll have to dig around the site a bit, but it's the only thing I can think of for you.

You can chat online or call their hotline for help too.

OP
OP
Reizzz

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019