• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
bannerbxk8p.jpg

"Era of Nintendo" is a nintendo-focused podcast by three resetera members: Lozjam, Muzy and Phantom Thief. occasionally, other era members join them as guests. the podcast can be found on soundcloud, itunes and google podcasts. you can also follow the podcast on twitter.

please post all future episodes and discussion about the podcast in this thread.

previous episodes:
- episode 1
- episode 2
- episode 3
- episode 4

episode 5:

this episode features Jonneh from GameXplain.

Last edited:

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
It was a really fun episode this week! I'm so glad Jon could join us!
At last someone else who understands
Mariokart may be the single greatest and best selling racing game series, but Smash is going to be the only fighting game this generation that has widespread appeal, and doesn't appeal to a relatively niche audience.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Guys I'm listening to the new episode 6 (which I couldn't find a thread for). I really like your discussions but I just wanted to mention 2 requests:
- The music continues to be grating. It was better in the previous episode because it was very soft, but on this latest episode 6 it's back to being way too loud and it annoying to hear. I'm struggling to not close the podcast because it genuinely is making me irritated and distracting me from you speaking. Could you just not have it altogether?
- I'd love if you referenced ERA a bit more, maybe discuss favourite threads of the week or comment on the discussions. It just feels that being an Era podcast, there's little Era in it.

Anyway, I will keep listening, I enjoy your views - the music is really the only thing stopping me from enjoying it.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Reposting from the thread for the previous episode:

Guys I'm listening to the new episode 6. I really like your discussions but I just wanted to mention 2 requests:
- The music continues to be grating. It was better in the previous episode because it was very soft, but on this latest episode 6 it's back to being way too loud and it annoying to hear. I'm struggling to not close the podcast because it genuinely is making me irritated and distracting me from you speaking. Could you just not have it altogether?
- I'd love if you referenced ERA a bit more, maybe discuss favourite threads of the week or comment on the discussions. It just feels that being an Era podcast, there's little Era in it.

Anyway, I will keep listening, I enjoy your views - the music is really the only thing stopping me from enjoying it fully.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Reposting from the thread for the previous episode:

Guys I'm listening to the new episode 6. I really like your discussions but I just wanted to mention 2 requests:

Anyway, I will keep listening, I enjoy your views - the music is really the only thing stopping me from enjoying it fully.
Sorry about that! Soundcloud has been doing this really weird sound mixing thing, where it makes the bgm much louder. I will fix it in a moment.

Splendy

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Lozjam and Muzy for having me on this week, it was a pleasure. There was a ton of news and I hope we gave everything the time it deserved.

Cutebrute

Nov 8, 2017
Arkansas
I'm only partway through this episode, but this is becoming my new Friday podcast. It's always a nice listen. I think it's a good embodiment of the discussions on the forum, so I wish you all the best as you continue to refine the show.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Merged EP5 and 6 topics to make an OT, by mazi's request (who said he'd rework the OP into an OT soon). Enjoy.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Hey so we are going to be recording tomorrow with a very special guest! Tomorrow we will be mostly focusing on Pokemon stuff. Is there any questions that you guys would specifically like answered regarding PokƩmon?

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the shout out @mazi as well. Is everything going well with the show? Do you like me cutting out the music during the podcast. Would love to hear some thoughts!
i just finished listening to the last episode. yeah, i think cutting the music has helped. also i want to say you've been a really good host in the last few episodes, you sound much more comfortable than the first episodes, so good job. keep it up.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey ya'all, we had some technical issues (well, I did, really ._.) so we won't be able to have an episode out on the usual schedule tomorrow. We're looking to have it up Sunday afternoon, so hopefully not much of a delay.