• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I just came back from a 11 day total media blackout.

sooo....what did I miss?

you might call this thread lazy....and yes, you are right.

please? <3

AlexCampy89

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
There was PSX which sucked with nothing worth of attention revealed, excluding a teaser for Medievil Remaster/remake.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Xenoblade 2 turned out to be pretty good.
Star Wars was okay. (jk it's quite good)
Video Game Awards show was fantastic.
Zelda BotW has a motorcycle now as dlc and won Goty @ VGA.
Fuck the Oscars happened @ VGA
Death Stranding talk and a hype trailer
Bayonetta 3 is comin
PSX

Edit:
And the best of em all yet:
Another Splatoon irl live hologram concert is comin with both Off the Hook (Pearl & Marina) and the Squid Sisters (Callie & Marie) performing.

Last edited:

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
Ni No Kuni II has been delayed into March if you were looking forward to that.

Dragon Ball FighterZ looks great.

This threadalso cannot be missed.

Dash

Oct 25, 2017
Panzer Dragoon Saga 2 was announced and is to follow Azel's adventures in search of Edge. ICO VR was announced. Shenmue III is launching on Christmas Eve. JSR is seeing a sequel. In response to Fallout 4's mess Bethesda have announced a Fallout 3/NV VR pack for early next year with improved control options and engine stability. They've also announced they're using a modified version of ID's engine from Rage for Starfield and all future open world games.

The Fallout creators have been given the budget of BioShock Infinite from Take Two to work alongside Obsidian in doing a choice and consequence RPG. EA have renounced lootboxes and are giving away a remaster of all three Mass Effect games to apologise for the current controversy. BioWare have also announced they're doing an open-world Cyberpunk game set on the Citadel for sometime after 2020 from Edmonton after they finish Anthem. Dead Space is being resurrected in VR, along with a VR conversion of the first Mirror's Edge.

And last but not least. Valve have officially announced something Half-Life 3 related.

A Team Fortress 2 hat.

Edit: FFVII Remake is still in development hell. They have thankfully employed Alexander Smith to do the translation, employed Rockstar's voice talent team and are keeping 13's writing staff well away from the project.

Last edited:

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. When we realized you weren't here, we sat with our hands folded on our desks in silence, for the full eleven days.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars fans deserve George Lucas.
PUBG on XBox runs between 12-20 fps.
Land of the Lustrous is a good anime.
Xenoblade 2 is rad.
Also SJRB is right, Mr Robot finale was also rad.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, It was THE best Star Wars movie ever made, Rogue One coming in hot as #2

How can someone's opinion be this terrible. I can only conclude that people like you don't give a shit about story and character depth, because neither R1 nor TLJ has much of that.

Only the prequels are worse than R1. It's a cool Star Wars-themed action movie, but a very bad Star Wars movie. TLJ has similar issues, although not nearly as severe.

Pif

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The clouds and bushes in Super Mario Bros are the same sprite just a different color.

2-super-mario-bros-cloud.png

My whole life was a lie.

Dash

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue One isn't awful, but it does have a messy first half of the film.

Perhaps I was vulnerable to the fan service late on.

Status
Not open for further replies.