• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
ERA should have an annual scholarship with ad profits assuming that the website is profitable and able to cover all operational costs and have money set aside for an emergency war chest. It'd be a great way to give back to the community.

One of the primary concerns is that the recipient would misspend the money. If I recall ERA should be able to cut a check directly to the university tuition office as long as we have the student account #.

People would submit proof they are a student, a brief and a long essay. The initial applicants would be whittled down by the brief and the community would vote on the anonymous longer essays.

Obviously there might need to be some sort of different program for European students because education is less expensive there?

edit: this was supposed to be in off topic lol

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
You serious OP? Lmao

What about those of us out of college? Someone get the mods/admins to pay for my car and house

Zeroneo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mods give a lot of their time to moderate the website. I'd rather if that money went to them instead.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ummm...what?

It's one thing for members to donate money to someone in grave financial need, but this is a whole other thing.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
I dont need a scholarship so I would prefer a vacation. Can you hook me up with that ERA? I prefer a warm place.

I could also settle for a car. Maybe a new Tesla or something in that price range.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought we were going to use the surplus money to buy the rights to the X-Men films so Marvel couldn't have them?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
0tXXtYh.gif

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
If anything, it should go to something that the community is passionate about, like game preservation.

Not me personally, but seems to be a big deal on here.

SnowFlakeCake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever made this site jumped on EviLore being a perverted cunt and put this together soon as possible. They in it for the money and good on 'em for showing that initiative, ain't gonna use it for your hopes and dreams bro, do that yourself.

I got sites ready such as IReadIt and Amazonamon, just in case. ;)

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lol... well everyone is free to air their suggestions, but I'm not in favor of this one at all

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a nice sentiment, but probably not possible. We are closing the thread to further replies as a result. If you have any suggestions, it would be best to PM them to an administrator in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.