• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Pizza Monster Thread made me remember something that just happened to me last week and I thought I should share my ignorance.

So last Friday I decided to order Pizza Hut (yeah, go ahead and judge) online through my phone. Thin crust, just cheese (it was Good Friday, and while I'm not a big religious person anymore I still practiced the idea of no meat on Fridays during Lent), extra sauce, and the garlic parmesan blend stuff they put on the crust. I click order and get ready to leave to pick it up.

Get to pizza hut, the cashier grabs my order and I pay. For some reason when I carried the box it felt lighter so when I got to my truck and opened it I was confused. At first I thought it was all burnt because the top was fairly dark. I look again, notice what's actually wrong and look at my receipt to see if I was at fault or they messed up my order.

Guys, I accidentally clicked no cheese on my order:
D4jpL5iXoAAgihH.jpg

The comment from one of the workers asking if I wanted any cheese or pepper with that made so much more sense at that moment. Needless to say it wasn't that good and I honestly couldn't finish it.

So Era, have you messed up on any orders, food or just shopping, online before and you didn't realize it until it was too late?