• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 4, 2018
I'm a big fan of English Bulldogs

maxresdefault-1-1000x600.jpg

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Pomeranians are insanely cute tiny dogs.

How the hell did we manage to breed wolves all the way down into walking cotton balls?

Ryhian

Jan 23, 2018
Schnauzers are amazing. Super smart and don't shed. Only downside is they're very territorial.

Border collies are very smart and great companions.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Pomeranians are insanely cute tiny dogs.

How the hell did we manage to breed wolves all the way down into walking cotton balls?
my aunt has a black pomeranian and it is just the sweetest girl, sometimes with poms they can have the small dog issue of nipping at kids but she just rolls with it

if you sit on a couch she always finds a way to your shoulder

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Mutts and Labs.
I mean...they are the most loving creatures on the planet, even they are super old and lumpy, the sparkle in their eye when they see you. Nothing beats that to me.

Buddy

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Dogs are awesome period.

I personally am a rottweiler guy. They are simply the best. Mine is one of the sweetest guys you can imagine but if it is necessary he turns into a protective beast and defends his family/property with everything he has.

Love him so much :)

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a big fan of English Bulldogs

maxresdefault-1-1000x600.jpg

i adore them. I researched them for a year and was dead set on one, then walking by a pet store I saw a Pug in a cage (was less the 8 weeks old) I bought him right there and then. I adore Pugs, Frenchies, and bulldogs. They are so sweet and sloppy.

but I adore all animals. They are pure emotion.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
1) Pug - Another vote for Team Pug. I have one so I'm biased. Wonderful dog. Such a pig though, have to watch her weight.
2) Samoyed - I've always wanted one. Gorgeous dog.
3) German Pointer - My childhood dog, gone too soon.
4) Cocker Spaniel - Had a bunch of friends/family that had them. Awesome dog.
5) Basset Hound - had a friend with one.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
I LOVE my Anatolian, she's beautiful, loyal, strong, endearing and a big ole sweetheart. But damn if she is not the hardest dog to handle in my family. Extremely territorial, protective, they're a herd dog and normally raised in a pair so they can trade shifts patrolling the field from predators- and they'll go toe to toe with anything that gets between what they need to protect, and what might be a threat.

this is my 140lb baby girl:

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Bernese Mountain Dogs
Siberian Huskies
Corgis
Dachshund
Teacup Yorkies

Hell, I love most dogs.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
8jRy.gif

Ive wanted a bassett hound for so damn long. The ears, the wrinkles, the look of sadness they have that just asks for love....mmm, just want to squeeze them.

giphy.gif

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I've had 2 Greyhounds and they're super cool. My favorite though is a dorky looking mutt. Mix as many breeds as possible.

I have a mutt that seems to be primarily Brittany Spaniel and he's the best dog and super cool looking.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
Anything that resembles wild canines. Dogs that look like a breeder created it ain't my type.
Huskies
Malamutes
Klee Kai's
Shibas
Shikokus

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Easy Border Collies ftw! I seem to have a soft spot for b&w animals thou becuz my fave cat breed is a tuxedo.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
No mastiff fans huh. Well I guess that just means I get to be the first.

Bullmastiffs are pure, unadulterated love. All they want to do is cuddle all day (which can actually be frustrating for my daughter, she wants a dog more interested in play). They are stubborn and they drool and fart a lot. But they will love you more than should be possible for a dog. I have had a lot of dogs but have never experienced such a powerful bond before.

My bullmastiff is my best bud. Everyone who meets him instantly falls in love with him. He goes to day camp once or twice a week, and he always helps them "interview" new dogs to make sure they are going to be a good fit. He watches the new puppers sometimes, too. He has never harmed another dog in his life. They are incredibly patient.

I don't know if I will ever get another one, though. It is too much love. It's gonna break my heart when he goes. Big dogs don't live long enough. But wow, they are really amazing dogs and easily my favorite breed.

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite is pitbull (my good boy is my profile pic). Followed up by ANY labs. My black lab is the goofiest thing on the planet and I love her.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Boxers
Jack Russell Terrier
Wirehaired Jack Russell
Wirehaired Fox Terrier
Border Collie
Black Lab
Beagle
Pomeranian

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm afraid of dogs, so it has to be a fairly small dog that looks non-threatening and also doesn't get super hyper and yip a lot. So far I've interacted positively with a Corgi and a Shiba Inu.

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
I love all dog breeds. But my favourites are Border Collies. (My childhood dog was a wonderful border collie named Daicos. Hours every day playing with him in the paddock)

Also very fond of Brittany's, though I've only met a small handful.

Obligatory photo of my pup. 13 year old Cocker Spaniel, still going strong.

17352138_10154256216381646_4892039431033436520_n.jpg

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of husky and corgi answers, so naturally the one true objective best answer...

Corgi-Husky-Mix-18-e1406714443519.jpg

dog-corgi-husky-mix.jpg

corgi-husky-mix-pictures.jpg

P5sKW67.jpg

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Every bulldog breed, but I especially favor English and French.
Boxer
Jack Russel Terrier

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
We love our miniature schnauzer and other little mixed dog (chihuahua/mini dachshund/corgi we guess)