• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
Labs, definitely. Pits next. And my dog Ella is a Lab/Pitt mix and she is the best damn dog ever. No offense to my other and past dogs.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Huskies, Jack Russells, and Saint Bernards.

I had a Saint Bernard as a kid that I absolutely fucking loved. We had to move out of our house and into an apartment and we had to give him to a family friend.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
I was in Zermatt last year and saw a few Bernese mountain dogs. Really majestic and fluffy creatures!

I used to own a Golden Retriever when I was a kid. Lovely dogs- albeit abit dumb

the_kaotek1

Oct 25, 2017

there's just sommit special about them, love Boxers

too bad they are prone to cancer
The only correct answer, such great dogs.

I have a lot of time for golden retrievers and alsatians too.

MrT

Oct 27, 2017
Staffies and Beagles for me. Wish people would stop buying/breeding all the designer breeds with horrible health issues :(

Oct 27, 2017
I've had mostly German pointers (6, to be exact) my entire life and they're incredible dogs, but they need a lot of "jobs" to be content. They're not the best family dog for that reason, but they are pretty incredible otherwise.

I also have a black lab and his intellect is astounding at times. He also adores attention and is absurdly friendly (he's also sort of my boy, even though he's belongs to the family and I'd never say this out loud... but he obviously likes me the most, and I'm the only one he truly listens to).

BUT, the funniest, cutest, nicest dogs in the world are pugs. I've had my pug-man for 16 years, a little black pug girl who died too soon, and now another black pug girl and they are unbelievable dogs. They truly have a sense of humor, and despite their size they don't act like a small breed. Also while they're not bred for work and therefore not very high on the intelligence scale, they're not complete idiots either.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I've owned three dogs. Top two are alive.

German Shepherds are on another level as far as loyalty goes. Everything cool about a dog in dog form.

I have a Shiba, they are just cats. When they shed it's like your hardwood floor becomes a carpet.

Jack Russells are just demons.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Australian Shephard.
Weimaraner.
Boxer.

Mine is a rescue. Looks like a Doberman fucked a Jack Russel or something.

zE4eKCy.jpg

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
My favorite breed is the labrador retriever, with yellow being the top out of all the colors. The reason being this amazing dog right here.

k56z7PC.jpg

His name was Tuck and he was the best dog/friend anyone could ask for. He died in 2010 and I miss him so much.

My other favorite breed are border collies due to their intelligence.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
My doggo is a Border Collie mix (Border Collie Boxer / Rottweiler to be more specific), and great:

O3ojHE6.jpg

zodiaq

Oct 28, 2017
I love my french bulldog, but would never again get one due to his severe problems with allergy. We are running from one doc to the other trying to find the trigger. Of course I knew all this before getting the breed.

Elos are very good breed, too. I grew up with one and he lives with my sister now.

8792-e1507355020777.jpg

They are fantastic and very friendly dogs. I think they are a mix between Bobtail, Chow-Chow and Eurasier.

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
I have raised many many dogs and none have matched my English bulldog in terms of personality.

Labs/retrievers are pretty great too !

Oct 27, 2017
Look at my avatar.

But really, most small dogs I really like, because they're easy to walk, they don't eat much (so a bag of food lasts forever), they have a funny personality (dogsonality?) I enjoy napping with them

Deleted member 1659

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna sound like a cop out answer but I really love all dog breeds - even "ugly" and unhealthy ones. It's never the dog's fault that humans are assholes and responsible for their health issues. Dogs will just love you all the same if you feed them and play with them, that's all they ask for. Great animals.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Look at my avatar.

But really, most small dogs I really like, because they're easy to walk, they don't eat much (so a bag of food lasts forever), they have a funny personality (dogsonality?) I enjoy napping with them
small dogs are great to nap with and some breeds snuggle up to you in different ways

my papillon always sleeps right near my pillow, but my mini dachshund always used to burrow in between my legs

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I can't fall asleep if I don't have my chihuahua snoring loudly beside me. So this is an easy choice for me.

DiscoPizza

Oct 25, 2017
Beagles are my favorite. Not too big or small. My sisters have bigger dogs and they are cool but I wouldn't want to deal with that all the time.

Oct 27, 2017
Border collies and huskys. I freaked out when playing RDR2 and came across some guy and his border collie herding sheep. The border collie was even in that low position they get in when herding.

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
All of them. All dogs are good dogs. I've had the honor of rescuing two mutts with some Collie in them, they are both great with unique personalities.

I had a doberman as a kid, still miss him dearly.

My close friend is a trainer and a doggiciando. Through her I've been friends with Retrievers, Pugs, Pitbulls, Bulldogs and Labs; Retrievers and Labs are the sweetest and best with kids, I've found.

Love them all. Bless their kind.

nelsonqos

Jul 8, 2019
Anything not bred with severe health issues

Yep. I love me a dogo but always go for a mix breed dog. Just feel sorry for pugs, french bulldogs and boxers. They can't breathe and we just accept this because we like the way they look. All breeds are genrally prone to something though. I loved my neighbours German Shepherd but he had really bad hips.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
My mom had a Bernese Mountain Dog. We had to put him down a couple weeks ago. Their hips just don't last long. Most gentle dog we ever owned. My mom has a little Maltese and she would constantly bite at his tail and paws. He didn't care. He just rolled over and gently swatted away the little shit.