• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Pomeranian
pomeranian.jpg

Chow Chow
_1_.jpg

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My best friend has a chug and its by far and away the best natured dog I have ever known. I want one now.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Husky!
I grew up with huskies! my parents just got a new one and she has such a weird personality. When I'm done living the apartment life and get a place with a yard a husky will soon follow after.

..If I am going with a small dog I LOVE french bulldogs

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Pitts
Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog
German Shepherd
Corgi
Samoyed
Greyhound

and many others, that's just off the top

e: Ridgeback and Weimaraner are also good dogs

Last edited:

zon

Oct 28, 2017
I like retriever/german shepherd/husky/schnauzers/saluki.

But if I had to choose only one breed I'd go with dachshunds. I love the cocky little shits. ☺

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
But if I had to choose only one breed I'd go with dachshunds. I love the cocky little shits. ☺
I've owned dachshunds and mini dachshunds and they've always been overcompensating and overly brave.

They don't give a fuck, they are always leading the charge no matter what.

Oct 25, 2017
No love for the Keeshond, eh?
keeshond.jpg

My puppy isn't nearly this floofy but she's still pretty majestic, even if she is an 11 month old puppy asshole.

tVEVs7X_d.jpg

zon

Oct 28, 2017
I've owned dachshunds and mini dachshunds and they've always been overcompensating and overly brave.

They don't give a fuck, they are always leading the charge no matter what.

Yeah I've had a dachshund before, he definitely had the most personality of the dogs my family's owned. He didn't give a damn what size other dogs were, he was the boss. The description "big dog in a small frame" fits them.

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
I have two great English Springer Spaniels. They require a lot of exercise to prevent them from bouncing off the walls, usually in the form of swimming
wRANB.jpg
dpJC1.jpg
But they're amazing and I can't imagine my life without them

Also Goldens and most sporting breeds are great, but I love all dogs.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
old-german-shepherd-dog.jpg

German Shepard's

I miss my old GS every day, they are intelligent and playful. Truly great dogs.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
Golden retrievers are easily my favourite. I have a two and half year old golden and she's the best dog I could ask for. She's great with my young niece, playful and all-round adorable. Everyone who meets her loves her.

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
No love for Vizslas in here? I have two and they're such great dogs. Super loyal and a great mix of cuddly at home but energetic when you go for hikes or take them swimming!

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Never owned a dog, but it's threads like these that make it real tempting. Can't say I've seen a breed that wasn't at least a little cute to me, so I'll just say all dogs are good dogs.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Poodle, corgi, husky, saluki, and schnauzer for the most part. But as a pet, I can't stand shedding and I'm allergic to dogs, so I only go for breeds that are considered "hypoallergenic". I'm particular to poodles and poodle mixes, partially because getting outsmarted on occasion is kind of endearing.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Never been a big dog person but I don't mind them. My favorites are Labs(person I lived with for a while had a Golden Lab and it was a cool dog), Huskies(because I mean how can you not like them), and beagles(I'm gonna blame the book/movie "Shiloh" for this one).

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Dogs are like some magical creatures that just want to let you know everything is going to be okay.

Doesn't really feel like they belong in this world but I'm glad they're here.

Apr 10, 2018
images

Greyhound/Whippet/Italian greyhound. They are not just 3 sizes of the same dog, but they have a lot in common. My little Italian greyhound is getting pretty old and has had some bad luck with health issues, but they have been the best dog I have ever owned.
They are amazing. An ex of mine had an italian greyhound that I adored. Best little couch potato but could tear ASS when she wanted to.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm partial to Huskies and Border Collies, I really appreciate their intelligence and cunning.

Unfortunately I don't think I could ever own a dog with how severe my allergies are 😓. Even with medication, I'm a sneezing mess and their saliva causes me to get red and blotchy.