• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The thread is open again, therefore Skullkid is assured to be in Smash. You can't hide the truth from me, mods.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
To be honest, I'm kinda indifferent towards Skull Kid. But seeing all this support makes me happy for those who are fans of Skull Kid. I hope you guys get your character.

lmx

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 10, 2018
I actually believe everytime you people edit the avatar with X character before a direct, the character is popped into existence on the Smash rooster.
Happened 2 times in a roll.
It's kind of like if you have a bunch of people guess how many marbles are in a jar and then average their answers together, it tends to be close to the actual number of marbles.

So we'll get super sayan skull kid.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I'm kinda indifferent towards Skull Kid. But seeing all this support makes me happy for those who are fans of Skull Kid. I hope you guys get your character.
Same boat here. My personal Zelda rep would be Pig Ganon, but I'll be perfectly happy with Skull Kid and for everyone else who really wanted him. Plus I already got my boys in, so here's hoping more people get what they want.

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
I'm in ! Just like with K. Rool

snyn4D1.jpg

I can actually get behind this, I doubt ERA can make the right prediction 3 times in a row but I'm in full support.

Mainly because I love skull kid so do me please.

L8pcjRa.png

Reopening this as the sole exception to our universal Smash avatar thread rule, out of recognition that Lady Bow started the whole thing by willing both Ridley and K Rool onto the roster. For all other Smash avatars please use the catch-all thread. Thanks!

Thanks Cerium. :)

Vitor

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if Skull Kid was the Smash reveal, but the whole impending doom and natural disaster theme he has would be too crass right after the earthquake...

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yay!

I'm sorry to ask you again, Lady Bow, but do you mind doing my usual avatar again?

5RsZUFL.jpg

XGwY0H7.jpg

I think you've shown better creative talent with my previous requests using this angle.

4x0hcZW.png
Gp7C6vY.jpg

Go wild.

Mistle

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Skull Kid was my ballot vote. So happy to see there's a bunch of support for him!

Sadly I don't think there was this much support when voting was happening :( I reckon he's gonna be a boss. But if he's playable I'm gonna flip out!

Prevolition

Oct 27, 2017
Oh geez I didn't realize that :o I'm gonna need a Majorified avatar for solidarity.

Lady Bow would you be willing?
1zn2xj6.jpg

Last edited:

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I know that Lady Bow is busy spreading Chaos by crafting Majora Masks for everyone, so I decided to make my own. ^__^

12630.jpg

Say hello to my newest Creation! Balrog with Doomfist's gauntlet wearing Majora's mask while having Kratos's beard and color scheme!