• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Foxdeimos

Jan 25, 2018
Oh God, if I'm not too late to the party, one for me too, please. Skull Kid might just be one of my most requested Smash Bros titles and I'll probably go into overdrive if the announcement actually happens.

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017

mkDlAW7.jpg

Oh God, if I'm not too late to the party, one for me too, please. Skull Kid might just be one of my most requested Smash Bros titles and I'll probably go into overdrive if the announcement actually happens.

xq0efkH.jpg

AmericanKirby

Aug 31, 2018
Inside your house
Skull Kid is one of my favorite Zelda characters and MM is in my top 3 zeldas and top 20 favorite games of all time. I'd be stoked if he got in.

I'd like one please, if you're still feel like making avatar edits and can find a way to jam Majora's mask onto my avatar somehow.

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
It was an honor serving you all. Looks like the Giants saved the day today.

uCNRiAc.gif

Also I guess it's time to come clean! Ridley and King K. Rool were my two most wanted picks for Ultimate and I saw other avatar-ify threads going on at the time (think it was the LGBTQ one) and decided to jump in on the fun and hype up these characters for the directs. I just so happened to pick the correct order. :) I'm no insider but it was fun/interesting being regarded as one for a little bit.

As for Skull Kid, I always wanted him too just not as much as the two above. (which is why this is the 3rd avatar thread). I'm glad Loz18 (even though he's full of it) and I helped bring this character back to the forefront of Smash speculation/hype for Ultimate. It might not help his chances now but it will for potential DLC and future games if he's not already in Ultimate.

With that said I highly think he'll be in the base roster still because of the following oddities:
-Moon Assist Trophy with no Skull Kid
-Young Link's Final Smash not being shown yet
-Ramblin' Mushroom replacing Skull Kid's assist trophy gimmick from Smash 4
-Majora's Mask 3D releasing while Sakurai was drafting his picks for Ultimate

I should have waited for an actual Smash Brothers direct but other people posting their own avatar threads and everyone asking "where is Lady Bow!?!" kind of pressured me. :)

See you for the Halloween direct!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
No need to be modest with your magical powers Bow, we were truly blessed and earned the most important pair of reptile big boys as a result.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

uCNRiAc.gif

Also I guess it's time to come clean! Ridley and King K. Rool were my two most wanted picks for Ultimate and I saw other avatar-ify threads going on at the time (think it was the LGBTQ one) and decided to jump in on the fun and hype up these characters for the directs. I just so happened to pick the correct order. :) I'm no insider but it was fun/interesting being regarded as one for a little bit.

As for Skull Kid, I always wanted him too just not as much as the two above. (which is why this is the 3rd avatar thread). I'm glad Loz18 (even though he's full of it) and I helped bring this character back to the forefront of Smash speculation/hype for Ultimate. It might not help his chances now but it will for potential DLC and future games if he's not already in Ultimate.

With that said I highly think he'll be in the base roster still because of the following oddities:

I should have waited for an actual Smash Brothers direct but other people posting their own avatar threads and everyone asking "where is Lady Bow!?!" kind of pressured me. :)

Thank you for all the work. I'll keep this until the game releases and he's still not in.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I'm keeping my avatar like this until all of the other newcomers are revealed. It's really grown on me over the course of this week.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
thanks lady bow. I was there for project moonfall, and I can sit and dream of skull kid seeing some representation in smash even if it never happens

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the avatar anyway! And happy you got your two most wanted picks :)

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for the moments, Lady Bow! I'll admit, I was merely riding the hype train and wanted to join in on the fun, not really caring one way or the other about the anticipated characters, but I'm happy to have shared this joyful adventure with you all. :)

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

uCNRiAc.gif

Thanks for your service Lady Bow! Was always great fun following the hype your threads made.