• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Cave x Atlus shmup super legend port announced. No release date or console stated yet.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome.

Reminder that the Ketsui port is out on PS4 in NA on Nov 29th, too!
That has the new easy mode option that allows you to see the hidden super secret boss and also options to turn on hitboxes and see on healthbars when each new form or pattern is on each boss. Additionally it has the insanely rare version that was only released at a single cave event thats super different and the ability to use the ketsui bomb option which was originally a glitch. Its a really really definitive super package for both experts and folks trying to learn the genre. Plus its the only way to get that one mode.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Helllll yes. I wish they were doing physical releases, but I'll take it. An arcade only Publisher(Atlus)/Cave game coming to this series is tantalizingly close to my dream release of Capcom/Cave's Progear.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I missed the news that this was happening. I already invested in the PCB figuring it would never be ported, but absolutely welcome this, and hope the inevitable arrange mode does something to mitigate all the boss milking.
Awesome.

Reminder that the Ketsui port is out on PS4 in NA on Nov 29th, too!
For NA? My understanding was it's only releasing in Japan at this time.