• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

The Lara Croft Collection - ESRB

This is a collection of two action-adventure games in which players help Lara Croft and her allies search for artifacts to stop ancient gods from destroying the world.

This is surely the two ports of the Lara Croft games that Feral are doing, which are Guardian of Light and Temple of Osiris. Oddly it doesn't specify, but again these were announced awhile back in Oct 2021 and went quiet for a whole year and a half, so it's good that they're finally seemingly nearing the finish line. Only oddity is that Feral is publishing and not I guess Crystal Dynamics which as CDE looks to be the home of all Eidos content at Embracer I think? Why not just revive the Eidos publishing brand (and Secret Stash Games for niche content while you're at it) I'll never know.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
those are dope games that I would most definitely see myself replaying portable so sure

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light might be the best co-op game I've ever played. Plus it shapes itself when you play it solo, making it just as good. A must buy.

Temple of Osiris is also a videogame.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, happy to see these two getting more distribution, especially since I never got around to the second one. Hopefully they'll include the Legacy of Kain DLC.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hope that's the case. Would love to see a third (and beyond) game in this subseries.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Hope that's the case. Would love to see a third (and beyond) game in this subseries.

I would too, but there hasn't been a peep about a continuation, beyond them doing a few comics featuring Lara and her archaeologist rival-turned-friend from Osiris. Sad to say the closest we'll likely get is Keeley Hawes doing the voice for the free to play mobile game. :/

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Guardian of Light is the only game I've 100%ed in co-op, even including amazing co-op games like RE5. Amazing game, incredible fun.

Temple of Osiris... is a game that exists.

Endymion

Oct 27, 2017
What a freaky coincidence, just started playing through Guardian of Light with my wife earlier this week. Fun game so far and happy that more people will get the chance to experience it!

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't get into either of these games. Even in coop, they were just very boring.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see the 2013 trilogy from Feral on Switch too but apparently their next project is not that.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm glad these are finally being released

would love to see ports of legend, anniversary, and underworld on switch too

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand why the original trilogy has not been rereleased.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
That's cool. Wish the classic games and the Legend trilogy could get some love on modern systems but... I'm sure this is an easier thing to port.