• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual Note in youtube video by Etika
  • Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
    Oct 25, 2017
    Houston, TX
    For those of you who don't want to give Etika a click, here's what he said in the description of the video shown in the OP.
    Etika said:
    I'm sorry for betraying all of your trust. I'm sorry for the manipulative things I've done, and I'm sorry I never sought help for myself. I've made my bed, and now I've got to sleep in it. Please learn from my example. Don't be like me. Don't push away the people that care about you. I've always lived my life as a 🤡, so I guess that's all my "legacy" will amount up to. Don't let this social media shit consume you the way it did me. I pushed away and hurt so many of you. The good times however! MAN were they good. I've lived an incredible life filled with thrills and happiness. Even though I always was an odd ball out, I used that as my strength and brought together an incredible community of insane wild bois just like me. God I'll miss you all so much. 🖤 I was mentally troubled, and far to stoneheaded to admit it, far too stubborn to face it, and far too scared now to deal with it. God... I'm so sorry I hurt you all so badly. I'm so sorry I betrayed you all. I mislead so many of you, I manipulated, I lied, I shifted blame... I don't know what awaits me on the other side, but I'm ready to face it. As far as we know, there is no life after death. My time ends now, but if there is a way for me too, I'll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side. 🖤😁 Thank you all for helping to making my life the incredible tale it was. ✨ I'm sorry it had to end on such a heartbreaking note. Though I know for SURE hella people are gonna prolly laugh at it LOL I just hope there's at least some fresh me-me's that come of it. I'm dying as a guy hated by a lot of people, so I know you all won't let me down haha. Well, that's my cue. Time for me to go. I mean this with every bit of my heart... Take care of yourselves, and of course, as usual, please have yourself a damn good one. 😁✨

-Etika, 2019
    This is honestly what scares me the most. It reads an awful lot like a suicide note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.