Etrian Odyssey Nexus |OT| Calling all adventurers, ready to journey into heights unknown!

Oct 26, 2017
Uh that seems like it does require that because I doubt I'm ever going to get the streetpass shortcut considering I have only got three EO related streetpasses since EOIV's launch and none of them passed the second stratum.
You only need 2 of the 4 requirements. The classes one is easy, and you'll obviously beat the game, so unless you want it immediately you don't need to even do the other 2. If you do want it before postgame then sure, but scanning guild cards only takes like half an hour at most. There are a lot of card lists around, just look for one.

Oct 25, 2017
You only need 2 of the 4 requirements. The classes one is easy, and you'll obviously beat the game, so unless you want it immediately you don't need to even do the other 2. If you do want it before postgame then sure, but scanning guild cards only takes like half an hour at most. There are a lot of card lists around, just look for one.
Ah sorry I completely skipped over that first requirement and only looked at the follow three.

That's a little better but still, why even have such mindless requirements.