• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017

adz2ka

Nov 1, 2017
Holding off for:

Shenmue 3
Trails of Cold Steel 3
Star Wars: Fallen Order

all sub £30 - I expect one of the three to reach that in the January Sales.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I bought Shadow of the Colossus (gonna replay it, but first time with the remake)
And The Last Guardian.

I'm gonna hold it up to the scrutiny of being accused of being too PS2-like.

GusFacsimile

Oct 25, 2017
Tempted by Shadow of War, was it redeemed after the removal of the mtx crap? The dlc any good? I see some of it adds some Nemesis system upgrades.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'll go for Hong Kong massacre at that price, I remember thinking a fiver wooked about right for it when I watched Giant Bombs quick look.

Oct 25, 2017
Any indication when the January sale starts? It's usually a few days before Christmas, right? Those always seem like the best sales.

(I'm really hoping to pick Night in the Woods and Outer Wilds up in that one)

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Yay! Valkyrie Chronicles 4 is on a good discount. DLCs worth it or just go with the base edition?

OP
OP
oni-link

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Was there no blog post today?

I wanted confirmation this is the Xmas sale, and to see if they'll be adding any games it to before Xmas

Oct 27, 2017
Was there no blog post today?

I wanted confirmation this is the Xmas sale, and to see if they'll be adding any games it to before Xmas

For what it's worth, this is listed as the Christmas sale on the PS Store.

I've got Dragon's Dogma, Duke Nukem 3D, Wonder Boy: TDT, Homefront: The Revolution and some Escapists DLC in my basket at the moment. I will need to decide what I'm getting and what is being ejected!

OP
OP
oni-link

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
For what it's worth, this is listed as the Christmas sale on the PS Store.

I've got Dragon's Dogma, Duke Nukem 3D, Wonder Boy: TDT, Homefront: The Revolution and some Escapists DLC in my basket at the moment. I will need to decide what I'm getting and what is being ejected!

Ah I see

I hope they add some more games, but even so, I'm looking at:

Wolf 2 (the version with no DLC since the DLC seems to have reviewed poorly and the version with the DLC is twice as expensive)

Maybe interested in Invisible, Inc. How is the game, does it work well on PS4?

Also interested in The Last Guardian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking to buy some chill games for the holiday season. Right now I have my eyes on:
Unravel
Ace Attorney Trilogy
Everybody's Golf
Pixeljunk Monsters 2
Arise: A simple story

If you could pick 2 of those games, what would you pick? Other suggestions are welcome as well (less than 20€).

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Just got an alert for Shadow of the Colossus for 17 Euros, that's an instabuy. I don't see it getting way less anytime soon.

It's $9.99 in the US lol

Not a lot of difference but Sony published games seem to never come down in price like those in the US.

Eg, Days Gone just this past week.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I got The Last Guardian, loved the game so much that my dog's name is Trico. Probably gonna replay it when I get a 4K HDR TV.

consideirng getting No Man's Sky to play it in VR but honestly I dont know how much fun it is gonna be?

Why nier is never on sale for fuck sake?
Great question :(

I'm German, I have given up on comparing prices to other countries, especially US 😝

Germany gets great deals on physical games comparing to the rest of Europe, though :p

jobboy

Mar 24, 2018
Comming from hollow knight bloodstained and monster boy in a row...I'd like to try salt and sanctuary but it looks like it ain't got any deal from ages :(

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
All 4 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games for 15 bucks?

RF9_wI.gif

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Hmm I am tempted to grab GT Sport for 13 quid.
But I see Sport Spec II is at 25, what's the difference there? DLC cars and tracks?
You just get 10 cars or so as instant unlocks, but there is not any cars that you can't unlock with in-game credits by just playing the game.
All post-launch tracks and cars have been free.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Germany gets great deals on physical games comparing to the rest of Europe, though :p

As a german, i have to ask if you live in or talk about the same Germany as i do live in. Because i don't see those super great deals on physical stuff most of the times.

Can i live in your Germany with the super deal cheap physical games? ^^

filterfilter

Nov 12, 2019
Oh, hello The Last Guardian and Trails of Cold Steel II

Kind of considering the Resident Evil stuff too...

If we got Dead by Daylight like the US sale I'd probably have picked that up as well

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
As a german, i have to ask if you live in or talk about the same Germany as i do live in. Because i don't see those super great deals on physical stuff most of the times.

Can i live in your Germany with the super deal cheap physical games? ^^
I used to live in Spain and for every deal in Spain there were at least 5 in Germany (according to the cheap arse thread). That thread was sad, watching UK and DE deals all the time, even Italy or smaller countries like Netherlands and Belgium had a lot more than Spain.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Picked up Bully, never played it before so looking forward to that. Heard windows version has issues so went with PS4.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Oh shoot! First time in the history of EU PSN have I received a discount code for my total order. 10%. But still: its appreciated.

I'll surely get something now lol

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Just got an email with a free theme and a 10% discount code - love you too, PlayStation <3

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got an email as well but the code is" none Available".... CUNTS

How are they gonna do me like that

Last edited: