• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Nice, got 20% and it lasts for 2 weeks. Gonna save it for later, Control/Death Stranding might go on sale within these two weeks and I'm gonna grab them with an extra discount ;p

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Oh, sweet, got a 20% code too. Gonna spend it on death stranding sometime soon.

OP
OP
oni-link

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
How do u view in plain text mode
Do I need to use a certain browser

If you use Gmail you can download the email and open it in Chrome

Sony are so shit when it comes to this, there is no rhyme or reason to who gets codes, and half the people they give them to can't see them

Jan 10, 2019
I've got the mail twice (I have two accounts on my PS4), but only the theme, unfortunately no discount code.

Plain text in Gmail is just "show original", right? Or is there another way?

Edit: downloading mail as .eml did the trick.

Last edited:

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I see the name A plague tale thrown around a lot here, is it a good game? what kind of game is it? Saw some bits of a walkthrough on youtube but i'd rather hear it from someone else
Best game I've played all year. Linear story based game and the gameplay and combat is fairly basic but it works very well.

OP
OP
oni-link

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Well if anyone has a code they don't intend to use, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :)

Presskohle

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I got the none available email and got 2 codes, e-mail said 30% but the two codes were for 10% and 20% - see the previous page for my screenshot
I checked the mail in plain-text, just got "Code None Available" 3 times.

Edit:
Got another e-mail for my main account (the first one was my wife's) with a 20% code. In plain-text, there were actually 3 codes - 10, 20 & 30% (all tested, they work).

Last edited:

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I checked the mail in plain-text, just got "Code None Available" 3 times.

Edit:
Got another e-mail for my main account (the first one was my wife's) with a 20% code. In plain-text, there were actually 3 codes - 10, 20 & 30% (all tested, they work).
So there's 0 consistency with this shit lol. I'm gonna try calling them tomorrow to get a 30% since I gave the 10 to my friend already.

Jaxar

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
If you use Gmail you can download the email and open it in Chrome

Hey this just worked for me. I got the email for the holiday theme and no code, but did as you suggested and in my email were 3 codes for 10, 20 and 30% off. I just tried them on the PSN store and they work too.

Give it a try guys for those who missed out!

OP
OP
oni-link

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hey this just worked for me. I got the email for the holiday theme and no code, but did as you suggested and in my email were 3 codes for 10, 20 and 30% off. I just tried them on the PSN store and they work too.

Give it a try guys for those who missed out!

I'm happy to help

I never get codes but I'm happy to lead others to the promised land

3 gifts from Flevance

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Flevance Flevance!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Flevance said:
Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): 10% discount code - Won by FliX FliX (6 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): 10% discount code - Won by RpgN RpgN (6 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Holiday theme - Won by 5olid_5nake 5olid_5nake (2 entries)

Erdtree

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody got a EU code I could have
Its my birthday today and it's been a bit shit
Would like to get resi 2 and bus SIM
Thanks

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Lost the raffle for the theme :( If anyone has a left over code for the theme and doesn't have an use for it, I'd really appreciate it :)

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Hoping RDR2 and Plague Tale go on sale soon. Gonna keep that discount code handy in the meantime lol

2 gifts from Kingasta

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Kingasta Kingasta!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kingasta said:
Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): 10% discount code - Won by Gerwant Gerwant (2 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): 20% discount code - Won by Sec0nd Sec0nd (13 entries)