• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Got a second mail included 30% for my secondary account, which didn't include a discount code at the previous message other than 10% that I found in plain text. Check your mails again!

1 gift from Flevance

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Flevance Flevance!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Flevance said:
Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): 20% discount code - Won by Herey Herey (22 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
I did. It was the worst PS4 game that I have played. Avoid it.
Can't talk about the full game, but there is a demo on PS4 which I played and....

Yeah, basically this, demo was god awful.

I played maybe an hour of the Homefront trial over the last couple of nights and it's a really weird game. Visually it looks great and the lighting especially is fantastic. I don't like the dreary war-torn environment much and the completely self-serious and hyper-violent plot is really offputting. It's hard to believe this is the same company that developed TimeSplitters. I like stuff like being able to buy loadout and customise your guns, although the actual combat doesn't feel very good and I can't quite put my finger on why. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty too and something just doesn't feel right about the movement and shooting. Anyway, I probably won't buy it but I appreciate that it has a lengthy free trial.

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Can't remember... Do PSN usually get a new year sale as well? Most games I want are not on sale here :(

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
So i got the email with the Xmas theme but didn't see an code for the discounts. I opened the email as plain text and I have a message about the discounts and some links to the terms of conditions for them but still cant see the codes for the discounts themselves.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Apparently, they've added some games that only last for 4 days. I found MediEvil (33% off for the Standard and 22% for Deluxe) and Death Stranding 23% off for the Deluxe Edition, Standard isn't on sale tho. Is this some kind of stealth sale? Either way, time put my discount code to good use ;p

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
So i got the email with the Xmas theme but didn't see an code for the discounts. I opened the email as plain text and I have a message about the discounts and some links to the terms of conditions for them but still cant see the codes for the discounts themselves.
It is possible you didn't get one just like me. Usually I don't even get these emails but I did get one finally a suprise suprise, no discount code in sight.

The only thing I can think of is that Sony hates me.

Mazz

Nov 11, 2017
Uhm, Death Stranding Digital Deluxe is 25% off, but the standard edition is still at full price.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should I get Tekken 7? Or should I wait for a digital deluxe version to go on sale for extra characters. £8 is super cheap but not if it means I'll have to pay full whack on DLC if I ever get it

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Should I get Tekken 7? Or should I wait for a digital deluxe version to go on sale for extra characters. £8 is super cheap but not if it means I'll have to pay full whack on DLC if I ever get it
The standard version includes 30/35 characters, all of them quite complex, in usual Tekken fashion. I'd tell you to enjoy what's there, because it's probably more than enough to satiate you for many hours; if you're missing someone or after investing time in it you still want a larger roster, there will always be another DLC sale in the future.

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The standard version includes 30/35 characters, all of them quite complex, in usual Tekken fashion. I'd tell you to enjoy what's there, because it's probably more than enough to satiate you for many hours; if you're missing someone or after investing time in it you still want a larger roster, there will always be another DLC sale in the future.
Ah so DLC does go on sale? That was my concern because often DLC got games remains full price.

Oct 27, 2017
Same, it's pretty weird to get hidden terms of conditions for codes you didn't get ...

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
This sale has been the 'everything is pretty cheap except the things I want to buy, which have been cheaper multiple times before' sale.

I suppose the discount code alleviates that slightly (if I even have one), but it's still fairly expensive.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
After beating my first From game this year in Sekiro, I'm kinda in the mood for more now.

Did Dark Souls 3 draw any influence from Bloodborne?

I really liked Bloodborne because it put more emphasis on being aggressive and on offence.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
After beating my first From game this year in Sekiro, I'm kinda in the mood for more now.

Did Dark Souls 3 draw any influence from Bloodborne?

I really liked Bloodborne because it put more emphasis on being aggressive and on offence.

To a fault, in my opinion.
DS3 is like if FROM SOFTWARE couldn't decide whether they wanted to make BB2, or a Dark Souls remake.

You can still use a shield (although like always, and like how I always play, it's completely playable without one), but the game is a hell of a lot faster than the other Souls games. There are also numerous transforming/multi stage boss fights, of that's something you enjoy from Sekiro and BB.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
To a fault, in my opinion.
DS3 is like if FROM SOFTWARE couldn't decide whether they wanted to make BB2, or a Dark Souls remake.

You can still use a shield (although like always, and like how I always play, it's completely playable without one), but the game is a hell of a lot faster than the other Souls games. There are also numerous transforming/multi stage boss fights, of that's something you enjoy from Sekiro and BB.

Thanks.

I do prefer BB and Sekiro so that does sound more up my alley than giving 2 another shot.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
well thanks to the 20% extra off, I now also brought flower, flOw, beyond eyes and everybody'S gone to the rapture with my extra saving

2 gifts from marcinaldo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from marcinaldo marcinaldo!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

marcinaldo said:
Two codes valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (Europe) PlayStation 4 (Europe): Playstation 4 EU code: 10% discount code - Won by Jurec84 Jurec84 (4 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (Europe) PlayStation 4 (Europe): Playstation 4 EU code: 20% discount code - Won by Deleted member 1627 (22 entries)