• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Thread reopened due to popular demand.

psblog

psprices

cc9df7d2-93d1-4072-9b62-501f2a669819.jpg

these deals end at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 26th November 2018.

In addition to software discounts, you can also save 20% on a 12-month PS Plus subscription and up to 30% on a 12-month PS Now subscription until 10.00am GMT on Tuesday 27th November 2018.

PlayStation Plus members can save up to 60% on Avengers: Infinity War via PlayStation Video, from 21st to 27th November.

I mentioned this in the other thread for my fellow Aussies.

Just a heads up to any aussies next week big w (and presumably the other retailers) are discounting heavily on some games, some much cheaper than what is listed in this sale

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/416703

Games:

Game
Price
FIFA 19 $35
God of War $29
Marvel's Spiderman $39
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 $64
NBA 2K19 $39
Forza Horizon 4 $59
Detroit: Become Human $29
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey $55
Ratchet & Clank $19
Need for Speed: Payback $25
UFC 3 $32
Uncharted Collection $19
COD: WW2 $42
Game Night $59
Grant Tourismo: Sport $19
WWE 2K19 $39
Overwatch $32
Uncharted 4 $19
GTA: V $25
Just Dance $39
Drive Club $19
Horizon Zero Dawn $19
Far Cry 5 $25
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy $19
Tomb Raider $45
Consoles / Accessories:

Accessory / Console
Price
PS4 500GB Slim + Marvel's Spiderman $319
PS4 1TB + Dualshock 4 + Marvel's Spiderman $409
PS4 Pro 1TB + Marvel's Spiderman $469
Playstation VR Bundle $259
PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller $49
Xbox One S 1TB + Fortnite Content Code $299
Xbox One X + Fallout 76 $529
Xbox One Minecraft Controllers $59

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
Red Dead even getting a 10% bump is surprising holy shit

Odyssey at £35 for the base game is tempting

Astrobot at £20 makes me wanna pick up a VR thingy during the sales too (but what if there's not enough games to justify it)

Black Ops 4 got a decent cut too which is tempting after having rented it

johan

Oct 29, 2017
How long does this sale go on? -edit sorry I didnt read the first post all the way through, lol

Might get God of War for 30 euros

I just (yesterday) got a new fancy 4K HDR tv after living the 1080p life for 10 years

Oct 27, 2017
Southend on Sea, UK
Oh well. I was trying not spend too much money, but I told myself if they drop Assassin's Creed Odyssey below £35 then I'll bite. I did seem a bit early for such a discount on it though.

Guess not! By buy cash! Hello Kassandra. Oh, and Astro Bot at £20 is a steal.

Oct 27, 2017
sorry Captain of Outer Space , people want a separate thread for EU/PAL.

Reopening thread.

oni-link Markitron Triggerhappytel Miso

Nice my dude. We shall follow you into the light!

Sony's BF and January sales are always pretty awesome.

Is there a proper section for this sale on the PS Store yet?

Yes; there's been a banner since early this morning. To be honest the sale isn't all that good IMO.

johan

Oct 29, 2017
God of War and Horizon are essential if you want to put that fancy new tv through its paces.

Yea I finished Horizon already on my old TV, so I'd like to play something new. Horizon itself is also still isnt discounted that much, so I don't think I'll find God of War for a better price any time soon

Might also get Final Fantasy XV, but found the Royal Edition physical for 2 euros more someplace else so I'll get it there

thanks!

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Picked up the Spider-Man DLC. Was going to wait until all the episodes were out and go back after Red Dead. Only £4 off but not bad. Was hoping the Odyssey season pass would be on sale too.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
there's been a banner since early this morning. To be honest the sale isn't all that good IMO.

Im wondering if they'll add more games over the coming week, as 109 items on sale would make this one of the smaller sales this year, and there isn't much that really stands out as being an awesome deal

Oct 25, 2017
This PS Plus deal seems to be pretty bad. Isn't it usually 25% off on their "days of play" in June?

I have till January 2020 so I might wait till then. I want to pay as little as possible for this stupid online paywall that shouldn't be paid for in the first place.

Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting for AC:Origins to hit €20. Or €30ish for the Gold Edition. Now that Odyssey is out, I was expecting it to get deeper discounts, but alas...

I'll wait a few more months for God of War and Spider-Man. I want to get the full edition of the latter, but it's gotta get even more discounted than this.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for this I picked up Tekken 7 season 2 pass and dragon ball fighterz + season pass.

Also FYI dragon ball fighterz seems to be cheaper to get the season pass + game separately than in one of the special editions.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nothing against discounts but it's always funny to see Season Pass' on sale when they didn't even release all their content. Will pick up Spider-man DLC cause I knew they would do this again.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Still waiting for AC:Origins to hit €20. Or €30ish for the Gold Edition. Now that Odyssey is out, I was expecting it to get deeper discounts, but alas...

I'll wait a few more months for God of War and Spider-Man. I want to get the full edition of the latter, but it's gotta get even more discounted than this.

as always, check Ebay...you can find it for 22€ used

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, GoW is 60% off. That's a steal for your last minute GOTY, guys. ;)

Darren

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Think I'll get NBA 2K19 on my US account as it's $30 on there compared to €40 on EU PSN.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm likely buying God of War for £25.
Spiderman is tempting as well at £35.

Few questions if anyone could help. I've just been stung to hell by RDR2. I n't forgive everything else but not the way the character moves. How is the movement in these games? I hate really weighty movement. Horizon for example was great.

For Spiderman, is the DLC worth it. Would cost £10 extra for digital deluxe edition which I think includes it.

Finally, I'm guessing there isn't much replayabilty with these games, would I be better going physical or are they type of thing you might go back to. I'm not a collector so they would be getting traded in.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Surprised they went all in with Spidey. At that price is cheaper than the retail version in most places (Amazon is selling it for £48 right now).

Steiner_Zi

Oct 28, 2017
These prices are very tempting but I already have so many games in my backlog that I'll try to restrain myself.
Spiderman is really tempting though...

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
This is a great sale. Was going to buy Civilization for Switch today but will get Horizon Complete Edition and maybe a couple other things instead, and get Civilization at a later date.

RossoneR

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm likely buying God of War for £25.
Spiderman is tempting as well at £35.

Few questions if anyone could help. I've just been stung to hell by RDR2. I n't forgive everything else but not the way the character moves. How is the movement in these games? I hate really weighty movement. Horizon for example was great.

For Spiderman, is the DLC worth it. Would cost £10 extra for digital deluxe edition which I think includes it.

Finally, I'm guessing there isn't much replayabilty with these games, would I be better going physical or are they type of thing you might go back to. I'm not a collector so they would be getting traded in.

GOW and Spiderman re much better than rdr2 in terms of controls, movement and gameplay its not even funny. You ll be fine.