• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
*Winter, you heathens!
** some games leaving the sale early, new titles to be added on 7th Aug.

Psprices
Psblog
haven't gone through the list yet.

Just keep in mind the Psblog list does not include ps1, ps3, Vita games.

Last edited:

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
What... is the Horizon Complete Edition only $17.95 AU?!
That's a historic low, it almost looks like an error.

If I didn't own it already I'd be all over that.

Edit: the same price also applies for GTAV, Uncharted Collection, and Sonic Forces

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Hmm thinking of getting these.
What do you guys and gals think?

Pubg
Tetris effect
Plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 (3 bucks!)

Is the community still alive for pvz?

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
AC Odyssey season pass for 24€.. hmm. Is it worth it? I've heard good things about the latest expansion.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe banner saga 2. Still not played the first but hard to pass up at that price.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
No Man's Sky not on sale? It will be August PS+ Plus game. mark my words.

Subnautica and Bioshock the Collection will be runners for second game.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017

Amazing. Great to play, gorgeous graphics and music, lots of playtime/ unlocks. Also, especially with the Encounters expansion, filled with good dialogue and lore as well as some further endgame content. It's a fun game, that I've played for 100 h on PS4 and 300 h on Switch so far.

Always worth it!

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
EA Access is going up on PSN today, and PVZ 2 is part of it, so it should get at last a small boost of new players cause of that

Spinx

Oct 27, 2017
Got an itch to play Pirate Warriors after PW4 got announced. Time to wreck fools with Fujitora and laugh

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
More or less the same games they always have on sale, and once again no Celeste. Celeste hasn't been on sale for a year.

PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Nah, they have the huge VR-etc expansion coming up and they always get good sale boosts when those launch.

usually the game is on sale right around a new content drop actually.

Only around 4 games on the vita? Games on sale for the vita have been a letdown lately.

This would be the perfect time to do a good Vita sale, with everybody going on holiday. But Sony thinks otherwise I guess.
Shame really, I was willing to spend a few bucks....

ninjabreadman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Disgaea 5 season pass is a fiver, time to actually play that game. Was pissed off in the last few sales as they had the 'bundle' on sale, but PSN is a bit weird and won't let you buy the bundle if you already own the game, this is the first time (I think) the season pass by itself has gone on sale.

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
Hoping for Judgment to be adding in August, even if it's only $20-$30 off. Otherwise will probably just grab it physical. Hella looking forward to it.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
Just when I was clearing my backlog

Lots of good vr stuff

Thinking:
Astro Bot
Deracine
Megaton Rainfall
Tetris Effect
AC Odyssey Season Pass
RE6 (only mainline RE with 3 I've not played)

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
AC Odyssey season pass for 24€.. hmm. Is it worth it? I've heard good things about the latest expansion.

I've yet to personally play through it all, but that is a great price. Consider that The Fate of Atlantis is still listed at €25, and alongside the other Odyssey stuff, you also get Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Liberation Remastered, if you haven't played those.

Hoping for Judgment to be adding in August, even if it's only $20-$30 off. Otherwise will probably just grab it physical. Hella looking forward to it.

Can't imagine it will go on sale, and if so, nothing more than 20% off. It hasn't even been released a month yet!

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Rez Infinite and Tetris Effect at their lowest prices or pretty close. What can I say? These two are revelations in form of video games.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Damn, I don't think anything for me, again

I was tempted by Horizon, but I won't have time for a 30 hour game till mid October so it will probably be on sale again before I have time to play it

I want Ratchet and Clank but it's been under a tenner before so I can wait

I'll have a more in depth look later on today

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
I've yet to personally play through it all, but that is a great price. Consider that The Fate of Atlantis is still listed at €25, and alongside the other Odyssey stuff, you also get Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Liberation Remastered, if you haven't played those.

Can't imagine it will go on sale, and if so, nothing more than 20% off. It hasn't even been released a month yet!

I may be tilted and blowing sales out of porportion because the last 3 recent(ish) releases I bought went on sale 5 or so weeks after release. Happy to wait and see, maybe happy surprises?

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Thanks for the reply, bought the pass just now. Been a while since I played AC3 and Liberation (PC/Vita version respectively), so those games are a nice bonus.

Oct 29, 2017
*Winter, you heathens!
** some games leaving the sale early, new titles to be added on 7th Aug.

Psprices
Psblog
haven't gone through the list yet.

Just keep in mind the Psblog list does not include ps1, ps3, Vita games.
Can't you just call it summer and work under the understanding that your summers are cold and winters are hot and vice versa for us lot?

Kidding aside, thanks for sharing this list and making me poor

Samanyolu

Apr 27, 2019
Is Resident Evil 2 (the remake) worth it at 35 Euros? Hmm.. Do I get that, Devil May Cry 5 or Spiderman..

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Can't you just call it summer and work under the understanding that your summers are cold and winters are hot and vice versa for us lot?

Kidding aside, thanks for sharing this list and making me poor
OfficialLimpAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

and no worries, you can become poor like the rest of us :D