• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Wait.. Your work isn't posting about sales on Era?
giphy.gif

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting a lot of psn credits through sixthcontinent but the last sales weren't too hot. Hopefully there's something good tomorrow

Oct 27, 2017
I bought Donut County in the last sale. It was a cute little game which I'd say was about right at £5-something. It was fairly brief which was fine as it didn't outstay its welcome, but my biggest gripe was that the mechanics didn't really evolve. They could have had some neat puzzle elements but the game doesn't really go down that route and is generally just about making the hole bigger by dropping stuff in it to then swallow progressively bigger stuff.

The script and characters were really excellent though.

Oct 26, 2017
£12.99 for The Witcher 3: GOTY edition is incredible. It's easy to see why CD Projekt are still getting goo returns in this game.

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Hmmm... all the big ticket sale stuff aren't great discounts, but I still have managed to find A$75 of stuff sitting in the cart.

Have to see what is in the new sale because deciding on what to do.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Life is Strange 2 complete season for €23.99

Not a bad price at all

Doom 3 for €2.99

Doom 2016 for €5.99