• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Hm, might grab the AC7 season pass.

EDIT: AU store isn't updated with the prices yet :(

Nvm, was logged in on my US account for some reason.

Rat King

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
giphy.gif

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Labyrinth of Refrain is 61% off. Buy that folks, it's got a legitimately fab story.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Dammit Square, I want to give the Tokyo RPG Factory games a go, but as they only got middling reviews I'm not prepared to pay 20 quid for them

Why are these seemingly the only Square games that never get a decent sale? Final Fantasy games are slashed to under a tenner every other sale

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's finally time to play Kingdom Hearts 3.
At this point wait until the ReMIND DLC is released. It adds some cutscenes to the main scenario and a whole bunch of additional boss fights, segments where you control other characters, possibly other new content, and a new secret "episode" (not sure if it's just some 2-3 minute pre-rendered CGI vid or if there's something to play as well), a new secret boss and an additional playable "ReMIND" story scenario that is somewhat separate from the main story and will offer some hints as to where they will go with the story past KHIII. It'll be released sometime before FFVII Remake (Nomura said he doesn't want the KHIII DLC & FFVIIR to be released too close to each other, so should be before March & even February 2020. If you've waited this long, might as well wait another 2-4 months and get the full package.

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
Uh, they have a shitton of games that are available on both PS4 and Vita but only PS4 version has a discount? Yeah, screw you too Sony.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
€35. Not that cheap, but it's at a pricepoint where I'm wanting to jump in. But there's enough other stuff coming out so I guess I can wait longer.
Yea I got ni no Kuni 2 in last sale for 17 euro and as someone who doesn't like jrpg or is not fan of the series , I m loving it and very busy with that game.

What an amazing cheesy enjoyable game it is lol . I was expecting to play for 2 hours and drop it but 20 hours in and I m loving every minute of it.

#1 defender

Oct 27, 2017
Fire Pro Wrestling World Deluxe Edition is 40 GBP, when it's 36 USD in the US sale. It should be 30 GBP. >:(

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Not part of this sale, but Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition is still €10...

Great game, great DLC, great price.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Guys buy ni no Kuni 2 .

it's amazing for people who are not jrpg fan like me .it's basically an action cartoon and it's fun and charming

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
2 years after its release Romancing SaGa 2 is still only discounted at 25%.

Square :/

RpgN

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
2 years after its release Romancing SaGa 2 is still only discounted at 25%.

Square :/

I was thinking the same. It appears to be a conscious decision. They always keep their big games 50% off and decided on 25% off with this for being cheaper than their big games?

I'm having issues with the following games not being on sale (or barely) on the vita:

Shantae
Atelier Firis
Summon Night 6
Under Night In

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Time to finally grab Endless Night. It's convenient to have these digital because if you just want to do a couple of songs from each game to kill some time this avoids all the disc swapping. Was waiting for the collection to go below 50. It was on sale recently on the US PSN but I just couldn't afford it at the time.

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Having never played Kingdom Hearts before, that all-in-one package for £45 is starting to look mighty tempting...

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking about going back to The Witcher 3 and trying to play for more than 6 or 8 hours this time.

I was also considering finally buying Skyrim as it's £15 in shops now.

But instead I think I'll buy Dragon's Dogma for the fourth time and just play that again.