• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to mention knowing about all the previous DLC being part of this package. The situation is this, I'm seeing myself more of a casual fighting fan lately. Or I'm at least trying to ask myself the question why I'm playing these games. I am not putting the time to master characters, let alone one. 20 sounds like more than enough for me. I've always been into single player modes and do not care about online either. The deal is great, but am I really going to make use of it? And I try to get stuff as cheap as possible. It seems excessive unless the additional story mode is worth it, or some of those DLC characters are an absolute must have. What do you think? I would really appreciate your opinion. It has been difficult finding reviews of the extra stuff

Ah gotcha. The story mode in BBTAG is really nothing to write home about. It's pretty short (~5hrs) and pretty repetitive in structure. The extra story from the DLC is a little more fun and not as rigid in its structure but I don't think the DLC/Special Edition is worth buying for the extra story alone.
Wrt characters, kinda depends what you're looking for. Are you a fan of any of the properties in BBTAG (Blazblue, Persona, Under Night, RWBY)? The DLC contains a lot of these characters (well, only one additional RWBY character, Neo). They are pretty fun to play around with imo but not essentual especially if the base roster already has the characters you want. And even if it doesn't the DLC can still be bought piecemeal in packs.

The thing though overall with BBTAG is that it doesn't really offer much in terms of SP content.
It doesn't have an arcade mode and like I mentioned the story is nothing to write home about. So if you don't care about online I'd maybe recommend BB Centralfiction instead (which is also on sale). That game has a long (30h), intricate visual novel style story mode, it has an arcade mode with multiple routes for almost every character and also features a score attack mode with stat level ups and stuff.
BBTAG is still fun to fool around in as the game is fun to play but there really isn't much there if you don't care about online.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to mention knowing about all the previous DLC being part of this package. The situation is this, I'm seeing myself more of a casual fighting fan lately. Or I'm at least trying to ask myself the question why I'm playing these games. I am not putting the time to master characters, let alone one. 20 sounds like more than enough for me. I've always been into single player modes and do not care about online either. The deal is great, but am I really going to make use of it? And I try to get stuff as cheap as possible. It seems excessive unless the additional story mode is worth it, or some of those DLC characters are an absolute must have. What do you think? I would really appreciate your opinion. It has been difficult finding reviews of the extra stuff

The BBTAG DLC is weird. The game released at a budget price but with launch DLC packs to make it up to full price/give the whole roster, so vanilla BBTAG feels super bare bones unless you happen to find 2 characters you like playing in there.

Single player modes are also kind of limited. If you enjoy labbing FGs then it's a really fun game for that, but that's about as far as I'd go to suggest buying it outside of playing online.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sure if I should buy iceborne or horizon zero dawn...
While hyped and waiting for botw I played a little bit of hzd but didn't like it back then.
But the dlc and improvements look awesome!

RpgN

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Ah gotcha. The story mode in BBTAG is really nothing to write home about. It's pretty short (~5hrs) and pretty repetitive in structure. The extra story from the DLC is a little more fun and not as rigid in its structure but I don't think the DLC/Special Edition is worth buying for the extra story alone.
Wrt characters, kinda depends what you're looking for. Are you a fan of any of the properties in BBTAG (Blazblue, Persona, Under Night, RWBY)? The DLC contains a lot of these characters (well, only one additional RWBY character, Neo). They are pretty fun to play around with imo but not essentual especially if the base roster already has the characters you want. And even if it doesn't the DLC can still be bought piecemeal in packs.

The thing though overall with BBTAG is that it doesn't really offer much in terms of SP content.
It doesn't have an arcade mode and like I mentioned the story is nothing to write home about. So if you don't care about online I'd maybe recommend BB Centralfiction instead (which is also on sale). That game has a long (30h), intricate visual novel style story mode, it has an arcade mode with multiple routes for almost every character and also features a score attack mode with stat level ups and stuff.
BBTAG is still fun to fool around in as the game is fun to play but there really isn't much there if you don't care about online.

This is what I concluded in terms of characters and story offered with the Special Edition but I wasn't sure. Thank you for confirming this. Though, are you saying that there are no single player modes besides the 5 hours story and training with the normal edition? Are there no unlockables to work for or some gallery mode? Because I did expect more than that.

When it comes to the characters. I am familiar with all of them (Under Night less so), but I have never really invested enough with the franchises to be a fan of the lesser known characters. I'm mostly a fan of Blazblue and RWBY. Out of the DLC, I wanted the RWBY characters the most and they are free. The 1 with the Special Edition is too bad, but she is less important than the rest.

I got that Blazblue game but have yet to start it (huge backlog). I also got interested in Cross Tag Battle thanks to the demo. The battle system with the 2 characters was a lot of fun to try out. Its battle system seems simpler compared to Blazblue, its tutorial felt convincing. It doesn't seem like it needs as much time to master. I can also play it fully in Japanese which is a huge plus. Playing RWBY characters with the polish of Blazblue gameplay while being a bit simpler for newcomers sounds very appealing. The whole combination of franchises is just an icing on the cake.

The BBTAG DLC is weird. The game released at a budget price but with launch DLC packs to make it up to full price/give the whole roster, so vanilla BBTAG feels super bare bones unless you happen to find 2 characters you like playing in there.

Single player modes are also kind of limited. If you enjoy labbing FGs then it's a really fun game for that, but that's about as far as I'd go to suggest buying it outside of playing online.

I didn't know it was released as a budget game. That would explain the massive amount of DLC.

So there are more single player modes besides story and training? What does FGs stand for?

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is what I concluded in terms of characters and story offered with the Special Edition but I wasn't sure. Thank you for confirming this. Though, are you saying that there are no single player modes besides the 5 hours story and training with the normal edition? Are there no unlockables to work for or some gallery mode? Because I did expect more than that.

When it comes to the characters. I am familiar with all of them (Under Night less so), but I have never really invested enough with the franchises to be a fan of the lesser known characters. I'm mostly a fan of Blazblue and RWBY. Out of the DLC, I wanted the RWBY characters the most and they are free. The 1 with the Special Edition is too bad, but she is less important than the rest.

I got that Blazblue game but have yet to start it (huge backlog). I also got interested in Cross Tag Battle thanks to the demo. The battle system with the 2 characters was a lot of fun to try out. Its battle system seems simpler compared to Blazblue, its tutorial felt convincing. It doesn't seem like it needs as much time to master. I can also play it fully in Japanese which is a huge plus. Playing RWBY characters with the polish of Blazblue gameplay while being a bit simpler for newcomers sounds very appealing. The whole combination of franchises is just an icing on the cake.

I didn't know it was released as a budget game. That would explain the massive amount of DLC.

So there are more single player modes besides story and training? What does FGs stand for?

There is a (simple) gallery but there really isn't much stuff in there. The basic character Artworks, story CGs and thats about that. There is also a store where you can unlock character colors and lobby avatars with credit you get from playing the game.
I agree with you that BBTAG's gameplay is easy to get into and very fun. Characters aren't too complicated (they aren't too simple either) and it is absolutely a blast to test out different team combinations and lab out setups and stuff.
In terms of modes there IS a survival mode where you can fight against waves of CPU opponents. I never really bothered with it much so I can't say how engaging that is overall (I'm more an online type of person).

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017

FG is fighting games lol. There are unlockables like colours, icons etc. in a shop, but I only really played training and character tutorials and had enough in game money to basically buy the entire shop like 50 times over.
Single player wise it's story, character trials, system mechanic trials, vs CPU, and a survival mode where you only regain a bit of health per round or something. It's a very basic offering, and I don't think it has classic arcade mode stuff with character endings etc.

Gameplay wise it's probably my favourite fighting game this gen. It's really simple to structure big combos together yourself compared to others, to the point where you can do well without going into all the confusing high level mechanics.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Greedfall worth ÂŁ14? Never heard of it before seeing it in the sale but the setting looks cool.

RpgN

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
There is a (simple) gallery but there really isn't much stuff in there. The basic character Artworks, story CGs and thats about that. There is also a store where you can unlock character colors and lobby avatars with credit you get from playing the game.
I agree with you that BBTAG's gameplay is easy to get into and very fun. Characters aren't too complicated (they aren't too simple either) and it is absolutely a blast to test out different team combinations and lab out setups and stuff.
In terms of modes there IS a survival mode where you can fight against waves of CPU opponents. I never really bothered with it much so I can't say how engaging that is overall (I'm more an online type of person).
FG is fighting games lol. There are unlockables like colours, icons etc. in a shop, but I only really played training and character tutorials and had enough in game money to basically buy the entire shop like 50 times over.
Single player wise it's story, character trials, system mechanic trials, vs CPU, and a survival mode where you only regain a bit of health per round or something. It's a very basic offering, and I don't think it has classic arcade mode stuff with character endings etc.

Gameplay wise it's probably my favourite fighting game this gen. It's really simple to structure big combos together yourself compared to others, to the point where you can do well without going into all the confusing high level mechanics.

The single player content sounds basic but good enough. It is the minimum that I usually expect with fighting games. Especially since you guys are reconfirming how fun the gameplay is. It is worth it to mess around with that for a while. €6 sounds like the right decision with what I'm looking for. Thanks for your help.

civet

Jul 6, 2019
France
Picked up P5R, that should keep me busy for plenty times.
Was looking forward to see Sakura Taisen on sale as well but it's not happening yet.

On a totally different matter, don't know if it's down to Sega but I didn't see a single physical box of this two games in town since their releases (and we've got quite a handful of videogames shops around in the area).

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know where the cheapest UK PSN credit can be bought from. I'm looking to pick up Moss and Wolfenstein cyberpilot

Dec 11, 2017
There's a $50AUD difference between Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal. Am I going to struggle in my time with the vanilla edition or should I stump up the cash for Royal?

I've never played a Persona game before!

RyanPrime_

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Bought Far Cry 5 + New Dawn (Ultimate Edition to also get Far Cry 3), Alien Isolation Collection and Digital Deluxe of Ghosts of Tsushima.

ÂŁ98 all in but got ÂŁ10 off playstation and had ÂŁ10 in my Paypal account. Bought ÂŁ80 credit for ÂŁ68 on Shopto so definitely a decent deal

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Q
Unfortunately there is a weird bug on their site as the prices show up in dollars and I can't purchase.

Gamivo usually has a discount code everyday. Just hold out for the 10% code then find a ÂŁ50 top up (usually about ÂŁ40/44) which then goes to about ÂŁ36/38 after discount.

Just make sure to turn off all the SMART price and customer support fees.

Just checked and you can get ÂŁ50 top up for ÂŁ36 using SUMMERDEAL8

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Q

Gamivo usually has a discount code everyday. Just hold out for the 10% code then find a ÂŁ50 top up (usually about ÂŁ40/44) which then goes to about ÂŁ36/38 after discount.

Just make sure to turn off all the SMART price and customer support fees.

Just checked and you can get ÂŁ50 top up for ÂŁ36 using SUMMERDEAL8
Thanks. I'll check that out. Much appreciated

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's getting discounted everywhere, but this might be all for this week?

LnJsjhQ.png

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Looking at the Season 1 details, if you want to do the Battle Pass (Blast Pass), get the Mythic Edition, as it comes with 1000 credits (the Pass in 950), and if you finish it you get 1500 back. So if you end up liking the gam, you have the Pass covered for many seasons to come (unless the game dies...)

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there is going to be a new sale, or at least additions. Wasn't this one due to end in 4 weeks, and not 2, so tomorrow would be the half way point

I think you're right bud. Every week it seems I post in anticipation of the next sale earlier and earlier! I don't even really need any new games because PS Now had a pretty good update this month.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
There are new games on sale but it's not clear if it's a new sale or additions to this sale

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Person, woman, man, camera, PSN deal additions

• Age Of Wonders: Planetfall - ÂŁ22.49 (50% off)
  • Age Of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ24.99 (50% off)
  • Age Of Wonders: Planetfall Premium Edition - ÂŁ37.49 (50% off)
  • American Fugitive - ÂŁ6.29 (65% off) / ÂŁ5.39 Plus (70% off)
  • Ao International Tennis - ÂŁ8.79 (45% off) / ÂŁ7.99 Plus (50% off)
  • Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition - ÂŁ10.49 (70% off)
  • The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - ÂŁ12.24 (65% off) / ÂŁ10.49 Plus (70% off)
  • Batman — The Telltale Series — Season Pass - ÂŁ4.79 (60% off) / ÂŁ4.19 Plus (65% off)
  • Batman: Arkham Collection - ÂŁ15.99 (68% off) / ÂŁ13.49 Plus (73% off)
  • Batman: The Enemy Within — Season Pass - ÂŁ4.79 (60% off) / ÂŁ4.19 Plus (65% off)
  • Battlefield V Year 2 Edition - ÂŁ23.09 (58% off)
  • Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night - ÂŁ15.99 (54% off)
  • Borderlands: Game Of The Year Edition - ÂŁ8.24 (67% off)
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 - ÂŁ19.79 (67% off)
  • Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition - ÂŁ16.99 (69% off)
  • Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare - ÂŁ38.99 (35% off)
  • Call Of Duty: WWII — Gold Edition - ÂŁ18.14 (67% off)
  • Chess Ultra - ÂŁ2.49 (75% off)
  • Cities: Skylines — PlayStation 4 Edition - ÂŁ10.49 (70% off) / ÂŁ8.74 Plus (75% off)
  • Cities: Skylines — Premium Edition 2 - ÂŁ16.99 (69% off) / ÂŁ14.24 Plus (74% off)
  • Cities: Skylines + Surviving Mars - ÂŁ12.49 (75% off) / ÂŁ9.99 Plus (80% off)
  • Conan Exiles - ÂŁ17.99 (60% off)
  • Conan Exiles – Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ24.79 (60% off)
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled — Nitros Oxide Edition - ÂŁ27.49 (50% off)
  • Dead By Daylight: Special Edition - ÂŁ14.99 (50% off)
  • Dead Island Definitive Collection - ÂŁ5.99 (70% off)
  • Dead Rising Triple Bundle Pack - ÂŁ11.99 (70% off)
  • Dear Esther: Landmark Edition - ÂŁ2.79 (65% off) / ÂŁ2.39 Plus (70% off)
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - ÂŁ3.74 (85% off)
  • Dishonored 2 - ÂŁ4.79 (70% off)
  • Dishonored The Complete Collection - ÂŁ17.99 (70% off)
  • Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider - ÂŁ5.99 (70% off)
  • Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider Deluxe Bundle - ÂŁ14.39 (70% off)
  • Disney Classic Games: Aladdin And The Lion King - ÂŁ9.99 (60% off) / ÂŁ8.74 Plus (65% off)
  • Djmax Respect - ÂŁ10.49 (70% off)
  • Don't Starve Mega Pack - ÂŁ8.79 (60% off)
  • Don't Starve Together: Console Edition - ÂŁ4.79 (60% off)
  • Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ47.99 (40% off)
  • Doom Eternal Standard Edition - ÂŁ27.48 (50% off)
  • EA Sports FIFA 20 Champions Edition - ÂŁ17.59 (78% off)
  • EA Sports FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition - ÂŁ22.49 (75% off)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online - ÂŁ7.49 (50% off)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor - ÂŁ35.74 (35% off)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Edition - ÂŁ48.74 (35% off)
  • The Escapists - ÂŁ4.94 (67% off)
  • The Escapists 2 - ÂŁ7.99 (60% off) / ÂŁ6.99 Plus (65% off)
  • The Escapists 2 — Game Of The Year Edition - ÂŁ7.99 (67% off)
  • Fallout 76 - ÂŁ17.49 (50% off)
  • Fallout 76: Wastelanders Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ32.99 (40% off)
  • Farming Simulator 19 - ÂŁ20.99 (40% off)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake - ÂŁ39.59 (34% off)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Digital Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ49.49 (34% off)
  • Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour - ÂŁ6.74 (55% off)
  • Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ7.99 (60% off)
  • For The King - ÂŁ6.99 (65% off)
  • Genesis Alpha One - ÂŁ9.99 (60% off)
  • Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered - ÂŁ8.24 (67% off)
  • Gtav Premium Online Edition And Great White Shark Card Bundle - ÂŁ17.59 (56% off)
  • Gtav Premium Online Edition And Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - ÂŁ29.99 (60% off)
  • Gtav Premium Online Edition And Whale Shark Card Bundle - ÂŁ19.99 (60% off)
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes Of Heaven - ÂŁ7.99 (83% off)
  • Journey To The Savage Planet - ÂŁ14.99 (40% off)
  • Just Cause 4 — Gold Edition - ÂŁ14.99 (70% off)
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition - ÂŁ15.99 (54% off)
  • Lego Harry Potter Collection - ÂŁ15.99 (54% off)
  • Lego Marvel Collection - ÂŁ24.99 (50% off)
  • Lego Marvel's Avengers Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ14.99 (72% off)
  • The Lego Movie Videogame Bundle - ÂŁ19.99 (60% off)
  • Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens - ÂŁ11.99 (75% off)
  • Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ13.77 (74% off)
  • Lego The Hobbit - ÂŁ17.49 (50% off)
  • Lego Worlds - ÂŁ10.74 (57% off)
  • Life Is Strange 2 Complete Season - ÂŁ12.20 (63% off)
  • Lumines Remastered - ÂŁ5.99 (50% off)
  • Mad Max - ÂŁ7.19 (55% off)
  • Mega Man Zero/Zx Legacy Collection - ÂŁ18.74 (25% off)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor -Game Of The Year Edition - ÂŁ11.99 (75% off)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War - ÂŁ12.99 (63% off)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War Definitive Edition - ÂŁ19.99 (50% off)
  • Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Digital Deluxe - ÂŁ34.79 (40% off)
  • Mortal Kombat 11 - ÂŁ19.99 (50% off)
  • MotoGP 20 - ÂŁ29.99 (40% off) / ÂŁ27.49 Plus (45% off)
  • Mudrunner — American Wilds Edition - ÂŁ12.24 (65% off) / ÂŁ10.49 Plus (70% off)
  • Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden - ÂŁ11.59 (60% off)
  • Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden — Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ14.79 (60% off)
  • Mx Nitro: Unleashed - ÂŁ4.49 (50% off)
  • My Time At Portia - ÂŁ12.99 (48% off) / ÂŁ11.74 Plus (53% off)
  • Narcos: Rise Of The Cartels - ÂŁ12.49 (50% off)
  • Need For Speed Heat Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ30.79 (56% off)
  • NHL 20 Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ20.99 (70% off)
  • NHL 20 Ultimate Edition - ÂŁ23.99 (70% off)
  • Onrush - ÂŁ5.99 (70% off)
  • Onrush Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ7.49 (70% off)
  • Overwatch Legendary Edition - ÂŁ16.49 (67% off)
  • Payday 2: Crimewave Edition. - ÂŁ3.99 (75% off) / ÂŁ3.19 Plus (80% off)
  • Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville - ÂŁ12.99 (63% off)
  • Pure Pool - ÂŁ1.99 (75% off) / ÂŁ1.59 Plus (80% off)
  • Rage 2 - ÂŁ9.99 (80% off)
  • Rage 2: Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ13.99 (80% off)
  • Red Dead Revolver - ÂŁ7.19 (40% off)
  • Resident Evil - ÂŁ3.99 (75% off)
  • Resident Evil 0 - ÂŁ3.99 (75% off)
  • Resident Evil 4 - ÂŁ6.39 (60% off)
  • Resident Evil 5 - ÂŁ6.39 (60% off)
  • Resident Evil 6 - ÂŁ6.39 (60% off)
  • Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition - ÂŁ15.99 (54% off)
  • Sakura Wars - ÂŁ33.49 (33% off)
  • Sakura Wars Digital Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ40.91 (38% off)
  • Sega Mega Drive Classics - ÂŁ12.49 (50% off)
  • Shenmue I And II - ÂŁ6.74 (73% off)
  • Skyrim Special Edition + Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Bundle - ÂŁ20.71 (63% off)
  • Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition - ÂŁ7.49 (75% off)
  • Snooker 19 - ÂŁ13.79 (54% off)
  • Sonic Forces - ÂŁ8.74 (75% off)
  • Sonic Mania - ÂŁ7.99 (50% off)
  • Star Wars Battlefront II - ÂŁ11.99 (40% off)
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast - ÂŁ3.59 (55% off)
  • Stellaris: Console Edition — Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ19.99 (60% off)
  • Street Fighter V - ÂŁ8.99 (44% off)
  • Street Fighter V: Champion Edition - ÂŁ18.74 (25% off)
  • Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection - ÂŁ10.34 (77% off)
  • Team Sonic Racing - ÂŁ15.99 (54% off)
  • Terraria – PlayStation 4 Edition - ÂŁ6.49 (50% off)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint — Gold Edition - ÂŁ25.49 (70% off)
  • Train Sim World 2020 - ÂŁ12.49 (50% off)
  • Train Sim World 2020 Collector's Edition - ÂŁ28.79 (40% off)
  • Train Sim World 2020 Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ19.99 (50% off)
  • Trine: Ultimate Collection - ÂŁ15.99 (60% off)
  • Tropico 6 El Prez Edition - ÂŁ26.49 (50% off)
  • Two Point Hospital - ÂŁ20.99 (40% off)
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - ÂŁ7.99 (50% off) / ÂŁ7.19 Plus (55% off)
  • Wargroove - ÂŁ7.74 (50% off)
  • The Wolf Among Us - ÂŁ5.19 (60% off) / ÂŁ4.54 Plus (65% off)
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ14.99 (70% off)
  • Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection - ÂŁ29.59 (60% off)
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition - ÂŁ15.99 (54% off)
  • World War Z — Goty Edition - ÂŁ22.49 (50% off)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life - ÂŁ11.99 (25% off)
  • Yakuza Zero - ÂŁ10.39 (35% off)
  • Yooka-Laylee - ÂŁ8.74 (75% off) / ÂŁ6.99 Plus (80% off)
  • Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair - ÂŁ14.99 (40% off) / ÂŁ13.74 Plus (45% off)
  • Yooka-Laylee: Buddy Duo Bundle - ÂŁ19.99 (50% off) / ÂŁ17.99 Plus (55% off)

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Some really good deals, however most of the games that are on sale for a great price I already own

Resi 4,5,6 have kept those sale prices for over 2 years now

Wargroove and Sonic Mania are a good price, but I don't have time for them now and I suspect they'll go lower before I'll get around to them

How was Rage 2's DLC,? Worthwhile?

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
How much is Celeste full price anyway? Just pay it, it's worth it. Skip a couple of lattes at Starbuck and that's how much you would have saved on the sale

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
How much is Celeste full price anyway? Just pay it, it's worth it. Skip a couple of lattes at Starbuck and that's how much you would have saved on the sale

It's more that it's become an inside joke in these threads as people always come in hoping it's on sale, and it never is

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
DJMAX Respect is on sale for the first time ever, even though the game seems to be getting more support on Steam this is still an awesome price for the base package.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
How is Ace Combat 7?
I heard good things but the last Ace Combat I played was 3...I think.