• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zero83

Oct 29, 2017
Oslo
I feel bad for the Belgian kid. He probably did as good as he could, but looked terrified and someone else could have saved that song.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
This is a good remainder that this country is pretty much doing an ethnical cleansing of the Palestinian people.

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Australia
Portugal
Iceland
Cyprus
Poland

were the only songs to do something for me. really think Australia has a chance this year unless they get robbed again

OP
OP
Red Arremer

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What I want to qualify: Cyprus, Czechia, Poland, Serbia, Iceland, Portugal, Greece, Australia, Belarus. Don't really care whom else, but would want San Marino to finally make the finals again, last time was what, like 2012?

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Ok , I better see in the finals :
Portugese anime man, Australian stilt lady and ofcourse our loveable nah-nah uncle from san marino.
dont disappoint europe

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
Are Iceland the only artists who don't have their national flag with them? I didn't see one at least, just a rainbow flag.

Zero83

Oct 29, 2017
Oslo
My country's contribution would easily qualify tonight, but we'll see on Thursday. It's certainly better than that Rybak whatever-it-was, which placed 1st in that semi.

Oct 25, 2017
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT