• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Makes sense. That job is going involve a frothy mixture of scandal and incompetence no matter who takes the job. Trump will make sure of it.

So of course Santorum doesn't want it.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
He's got enough on his plate at Energy. I still love how he wanted to shut down the department until he got the job and realized the Department of Energy manages the nuclear arsenal. Boy he shut up about that shit real quick when he found out what they actually do.

I mean, he's dumb as bricks but he's not dumb enough to murder any future career moves by taking that job.

EDIT: Fuck me, wrong Rick.

Last edited:

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
He's got enough on his plate at Energy. I still love how he wanted to shut down the department until he got the job and realized the Department of Energy manages the nuclear arsenal. Boy he shut up about that shit real quick when he found out what they actually do.

I mean, he's dumb as bricks but he's not dumb enough to murder any future career moves by taking that job.
You're thinking of Rick Perry.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
You all know what is gonna happen right?

Nobody is going to take the job and then Trump is going to come out on Twitter and announce that he doesn't need a Chief of Staff and say that he is saving the taxpayers money by not having one. And then he will ask why nobody ever thought of this before.

OP
OP
Saya

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
I think there is a possibility that Sarah Sanders might be promoted to Chief of Staff.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I actually didn't know he was in the running.

I guess we can say that at least he's partially sane, if that's the case.

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
Piers Morgan come on down... As one of Trump's most loyal toadies, he would be THRILLED to carry out that idiots handy-work.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They always go to "their family".

My faaaaaaaamily won't allow it. Never mind deployed troops and pilots and oil workers and dozens of other careers people make it work, his faaaaaaaaaaaamily

Say what you really mean, frothy discharge